The online racing simulator
admin rights
(22 posts, started )
admin rights
how do you get admin right? if i press / or tried to load lfslapper on some other host, how do they give it to me?

many thanks...
they give you the password, and you put it in the password box when you join the server
awesome thanks
#4 - Jakg
please make your sig smaller, you appear to have some blank lines taking up a lot of space
no the smiles are messing it up, homer head along with the thumb makes it look big, i've made suse no lines were in between
i think they added a new smily -> <- that or i am crazy
aaah wtf it was green b4 ne1 notice??? I should of taken a screenshot ahh I get it LFS forum is changing as I speak, nvm my weirdness :P
#8 - Jakg
I'm hosting a game on my home PC (and racing in it the same time). How do I give admin rights to someone else in the game?
#10 - Jakg
Quote from Chris758 :I'm hosting a game on my home PC (and racing in it the same time). How do I give admin rights to someone else in the game?

tell them the admin password, then they log in with it
How do I set an admin password?
Quote from Jakg :tell them the admin password, then they log in with it

Chris758 is my brother and he does not have a admin password. How does he set one?
#13 - Jakg
Quote from shaun463 :Chris758 is my brother and he does not have a admin password. How does he set one?

when you set up the server...
#14 - SamH
See attached
Attached images
adminpass.jpg
Quote from Chris758 :How do I set an admin password?

By default this is in the setup.cfg

//if required - admin password
//admin=password <--- change that to /admin= then put your Admin pass.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

note to self: read all the posts first.
Umm.. I made dedicated server and i joined into it.. so how can i set myself as an admin?
You insert the damn admin password
Quote from Lible :You insert the damn admin password

So where to put the admin password!?
Quote from VTiRoj :In the password box.

Yea i read that but earlier it didn't work.. now works
#22 - SamH

admin rights
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG