The online racing simulator
273rd RTFR

Track limits reminder:
Car must have at least 2 wheels on (or above) legal racing surface at all times! As legal surface counts: tarmac (asphalt),the green/blue/cyan pavement and curbs. If more than 2 wheels leave legal surface,it counts as track limits violation,in such case to avoid any penalties,driver must reduce speed in obvious matter. Each driver's fastest lap will be checked in both sessions,rest of race session partially,but in case of suspicion fully. Stay fair!

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: YES V. Laguckas - 2 wins in row
Last FXO race won by: S1DUS*R.Kardol (251st RTFR - Fern Bay Black rev.)
Most FXO race wins: S1DUS*Botsi - 2 wins (Finland - 2 wins)
Last Kyoto race won by: S1DUS*R.Kardol (267th RTFR - FZ5 @ KY International)
Most Kyoto long config race wins: B2マ FasT & S1DUS*R.Kardol - 2 wins (Lithuania - 3 wins)
Current rating leader: S1DUS*uNite (+28 point)

2022-S1 standings after 2 of 10 races:
YES V. Laguckas - 66
[WCL] J.Katila - 48
[FM]ˆチαtαι - 44
Event rating,standings and other statistics

Server link: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race
Race Green Discord: https://discord.gg/E37R5vD
Attached images
273rdRTFR.jpg
As usual it was fun.

Lap 5 needs some reviewing from my point.
* Hairpin into oval section, my fault.
* Hairpin out of the oval section, got a nice bump from behind
* xpablousky's crash, sorry but I had the corner (and held the line). the contact was unlucky.

But as usual, someone less biased than me should have a look Smile

cheers
Official results
Qualifying:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

Quote from three_jump :
Lap 5 needs some reviewing from my point.
*1 Hairpin into oval section, my fault.
*2 Hairpin out of the oval section, got a nice bump from behind
*3 xpablousky's crash, sorry but I had the corner (and held the line).

*1 Minor incident caused by avoidable contact from Three Jump.
*2 [MRc]xpablousky hits car of Three Jump from behind without trying to avoid it.
*3 2 cars on track side by side,[MRc]xpablousky closes on Three Jump,contact sends him wide off track - no further action as the driver,who caused the incident suffered most from it.

Quote from WCL J.A.Katila via Discord :RTFR 273, mpr time 16:48, lap 6. Motimoukari cuts the turn before hairpin turn and basically rejoins the track hitting on my side, then continuing when I'm still in front by hitting again and spinning me out of track. Lost many positions due to that incident.

By the ruling the paved surface belongs to racetrack,therefor there is no track limits violation,however the overtake attempt resulted in avoidable contact,where ZFRL•Motimoukari's controls shows steering right (towards other car) through whole incident - there are no visible tries to avoid further contacts.

* PENALTIES :
Three Jump - receives a WARNING for avoidable contact on lap 5,future incidents might lead to an actual penalty depending from severity.
[MRc]xpablousky - receives a WARNING for intentional contact on lap 5,incident severity is not high enough for disqualification while no other penalties will have impact on result. Future incidents will lead to actual penalty.
[MRc]xpablousky - receives a WARNING for offensive language during the event. There is no need to be rude,if incident happens,feel free to report/protest them either on round thread or on our discord channel,"ban this idiot" is not an incident report! Future misconducts will lead to race ban.
ZFRL•Motimoukari - receives 30 seconds penalty added to his finish time for avoidable incident on lap 6,where he failed to avoid further contacts. Future incidents might lead to higher penalty.

- - - - - - - - - -

As we can see from text above,the tyres were not the only things running hot on this race,still most other drivers were focusing on their races and balance between pace and tyre load - FXO is known for torturing it's front tyres,especially on high speed tracks like the Kyoto Grand Touring configuration. 44 drivers is the official count in qualifying (all time 2nd most) and despite 40 cars standing on grid,only 39 actually started as one of them lost connection before green lights - 37 drivers are classified in results,which is still quite good percentage.

The defending champion R.Kardol returned to RTFR after 1 round absense amd scored yet another race win,but he needed to work for this one - the dutchman started from 2nd row and advanced to race lead within 3 laps,led 9 laps on his way to his 12th RTFR race win,tying A.Wiśniewski for 4th most racewins. R.Kardol set also the fastest lap of the race on penultimate lap - his 8th overall and also added the 53rd top5 finish to his achievements. The winningest driver in both overall RTFR and also in races with FXO - Botsi finished "just" 2nd in this race,scoring his 65th top5 finish. Unite completed the all S1dus podium,where all drivers finished in same order as they started,just with 2 positions advance - also 53rd top5 finish for him. Despite being fastest in qualifying and scoring his 8th pole position,V.Laguckas could not keep his winning streak alive and had to settle for 4th place finish,which is his 7th top5 finish. Another lithuanian finished 5th,barely keeping his position in final dash to finish line,5th top5 finish for him. Also Upsas was the only driver in top5,who has not scored at least 4 RTFR race wins,but he is also in the winners club with 1 achievement.

VOD at Youtube:

In 2 weeks normal RTFR will return with one of the cars equipped with slick tyres and it is not one of the standard LFS cars,more details as always in the weekend before the event. More details are known about next RTFR XL - laptime testing was started yesterday with the Acosta Starlin in South City's longest standard configuration (join the RTFR server to test yourself),race itself will take place in almost 3 weeks. It's not decided yet if next week there will be one of the experimental RTFR-CCCC races,if so,the info will be posted on sunday.
Attached images
q.png
r.png
p.jpg
s.png

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG