HSOD387
(15 posts, started )
HSOD387
Vehicle mod: HSOD387
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/8274C2

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Semi-pro drift competition car.

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :A rare drift car, based on a very popular among semi-professional drifters.
I was trying to implement a boost uplifted VQ engine Nissan.
Work in progress.
Fizics/Shadows/engine/suspension.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
I used to have one of this in real life, love the styling, but you do t need to “uplift a VQ” when they already came with a 3.8L v6 in them. And weight is a bit inaccurate.if based in real life. Maybe 3000 lbs because stock car weighs around 3300
AI cannot change gears properly on this vehicle. Otherwise I like this vehicle.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :AI cannot change gears properly on this vehicle. Otherwise I like this vehicle.

Ok, today i change gearbox to h pattern.
hope we can get skin template soon, cant wait =)
Quote from ziplfs :Ok, today i change gearbox to h pattern.

I haven't tried this car yet,but in most cases AI cannot change gears because peak power is too close to redline - when theoretical ideal shift point is higher than rev limiter. You should always set redline at least 1k rpm higher than peak power (more if it's a very high revving engine).
Quote from Eclipsed :I haven't tried this car yet,but in most cases AI cannot change gears because peak power is too close to redline - when theoretical ideal shift point is higher than rev limiter. You should always set redline at least 1k rpm higher than peak power (more if it's a very high revving engine).

Just theorizing but would giving AI a setup with closer gears help with this?
In theory yes,it could improve the situation. But still mod creator can fix it permanently,if it's really caused by the issue I mentioned above.
#9 - R-to
#11 - R-to
Cool! Smile Nice to have huge variation of same level touring cars in the same grid Smile
Nice mod! it's nice to drift and it's easy to do it with a controller Smile

watching a replay i've catched a bug. The steering wheel is transparent if you look at it from ouside, see pictures below

Attached images
2022-01-25 22-22-31.625.jpg
2022-01-25 22-23-02.529.jpg
2022-01-25 22-23-10.824.jpg
2022-01-25 22-26-04.476.jpg
This was actually satisfying to drift! Engine sound could be a bit better, and maybe add more sidewall to tire for longevity and feel.

Nice Toyota 86 dash 😉
Excellent mod , model and phisics , base setup is on point for drifting . maybe a better sound ? otherwise perfect
The engine sound is not bad but it sounds muffled, like when you are wearing hear plugs or hearing protection Big grin

I've used the skin features of the A10 test patch, but the model is not ready for a skin. it turned out like this

HSOD387
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG