The online racing simulator
BETA 65
(21 posts, started )
BETA 65
SO, basically, it's a 1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA. I would like to have more classic iconic cars in LFS, so I made this one

The model I took from Sketchfab, but I reworked the interior and corrected proportions, also many details added

There are two configs, road, and race

Road

Race

Mod is in the finishing stage, published, but private for now. I want to finish everything but I have a problem understanding how to set up a suspension, I looked at the original pictures to see how it is built, made it in the editor, but the handling is bad for now and my ffb wheel jiggling from side to side like crazy when a car just standing parked. Also, I need to make a nice LODs and engine sound. Hope you will like it
Attached images
Знімок екрана 2021-12-29 211148.jpg
Знімок екрана 2021-12-29 210331.jpg
Знімок екрана 2021-12-29 210445.jpg
Знімок екрана 2021-12-29 210547.jpg
Знімок екрана 2021-12-29 210636.jpg
Here are some interior shots
Attached images
Знімок екрана 2021-12-29 211009.jpg
lfs_00000094.jpg
-
(Goran_MNE) DELETED by Goran_MNE
#3 - P V L
Looks amazing. nice job. May be ask around, other modders here will help.
Try optimizing for a front scrub of .020-.030, Inclination of 9-10*. Included angle 8.5. Caster 4 to 5.

LCA should be about 280mm
UCA choice be around 240mm

Put in the driver and set the lower control arm to be about level (move the lower pivot upwards or downwards in the Special draw masses mode)
The upper should be slightly tilted down towards the middle of the car.

If you set the no springs mode you should gain 2.5 to 3* negative camber

In the game LFS (not editor) with driver, camber for race should be -2.5 front and -0.2 rear as a baseline. Toe 0 front +0.1 rear.

The rear set to Trailing arm, and put the lower pivot low, and far forward, 30-40mm under the drivers tail bone. Maybe a little lower.

Set the rear camber to -0.2

Move the engine around so the COG height is around 340mm.

Set the suspension mass constant relatively low and scale up the frame mass to compensate.

Try braking at 800Nm and 71% to start.

Tire pressure 20psi.

Springs 40 rear 60 front for race
Dampers 5 bump rear 2 bump front
Dampers 3 rebounds rear 6.5 front
0 sway rear 30 front

That’s my suggestion!
great quality
The suspension need more work. Otherwise - looking great!
I have made a public release as is, as I can't continue during the situation in my country
nice car, LFS definitely needs more classics Smile

Quote from numbazZ :I have made a public release as is, as I can't continue during the situation in my country

We all hope for peace. Everything is so sad and disgusting these days.
I've tried with the UF1 on rockingham (classic race),

The dream come true Smile Perfect job!5 stars for me!
This is definitely one of the most fun vehicle mods i've tried so far. I love the suspension, how it breaks, power/weight, turning capabilities. Well done, please do more mods Smile
I'm starting up a league with this car since it's so fun to drive.
now better...
Beautiful car an wonderful to drive.
This thing on Fern Bay Black... Thumbs up
Thanks for the good reviews. I am very surprised by the ratings and how everyone liked that, completely unexpected for me. I will try to make a good LOD for this car soon and then continue to improve its technical side

Quote from LiveForBoobs :This is definitely one of the most fun vehicle mods i've tried so far. I love the suspension, how it breaks, power/weight, turning capabilities. Well done, please do more mods Smile

Here is a little spoiler for you Smile
Attached images
Знімок екрана 2022-04-19 002356.jpg
this BETA is so damned goood !
Hi there!

Just to let everyone know this little beauty will be featured in the first round of CESAV's Three Cups Challenge.

Race will be held on September 5.
Registrations to open on August 30.

Cheers,
It doesn't have discs - is that intentional? Uhmm
Attached images
Capture.JPG
they used Drum brakes back in that time
Yeah, I thought about that, but it's a bit empty. Maybe they can be added as brake objects.
Did u intend updated your mod to a versions with rollcage and more power like Alfaholic versions?

BETA 65
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG