The online racing simulator
BZ30 Roadster - a BeamNG.drive mod

The author of the 3D model is LucasBE: https://www.beamng.com/resources/1994-etk-k-series.20482/

I will try my best converting the model and I hope I will get the permission to upload it from the author of the 3D model:
Quote from Lucas Wattier :As long as the mod's quality ends up being decent overall and that you put as much effort as possible into it,
I'm willing to give you permission to reuse my model.

Progress so far - this is my method, I need to visually adjust it in Blender first and then import it in LFS Editor.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Good luck with that!
Excuse me my offtopic, isn't that the same Lucas from LucasMods LFS?
Thanks! He is not the same Lucas.
Almost done with optimization (in Blender) and started to import the model - looking good so far.
Attached images
b.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Update:
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
#7 - lfsrm
A very clean model, can't wait to drive it!
Yep, the model is very good! It's one of the reasons I decided to put some decent amount of time and energy in this mod.
Fixed some exterior stuffs (added plastic under the fender - it looks too empty without in LFS) and lights (very early look - I need to add textures). It's gonna take some time, because I'm still not 100% confident with my skills in LFS Editor (made some mistakes, had to do things twice). Big grin
Attached images
1.jpg
1-1.jpg
4.jpg
Untitled1.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Working on the interior and I've tried another set of rims - too bad configurations doesn't support different rims or I am missing something? Uhmm
Would be nice if that is added later.
Attached images
1.jpg
Untitled.jpg
2.jpg
tt.jpg
I actually dont know the ETK K-Series, but I own a BMW Z3 97 Model with the 2.8L straight 6. Big grin

Uploading these 2 pics, may help in any way. Looking forward to this for sure. Nod
Attached images
DSC_0001.jpg
DSC_0006.jpg
Thanks for the pictures, that is a really nice car you have! Smile
- Edit - this is how it looks in BeamNG, so I will try to match that if possible.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
Looking nice. If any more pics could be helpful for your work just let me know. Nod

By the way, as I am just curious. What engine is planned to be in this car ? Uhmm
2.0 liter inline-4, 2.4 liter inline-6 or 3.0 liter inline-6 (between 150hp and 300hp)

My idea is to make several configurations with different engines (like in the BeamNG mod). But haven't figure it out (maybe there will be several versions of this mod, because LFS configurations doesn't support different engines or rims, so not sure yet.)
It will be something like this, I'm trying to avoid using texture, preferring simple 3D objects.
Still not sure matt or shine / chrome elements.
Attached images
1.jpg
Untitled.jpg
It took me some more time, but I like the result.
I hope I can finish the mod until 2022. Big grin

Things to do:
- some interior and exterior texturing
- adjust the engine values
- add configurations

Then I can add the same mod with different engine and rims
Attached images
t1.jpg
t.jpg
Rear lights texturing (wip) (I don't know if I should post so often Big grin), maybe this will be the last update for a while.
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
unknown.png
Been working on textures (few more left and probably will update some of them after the release of the first version).
Also I've been adding different configurations/shadows.
Attached images
2.jpg
Untitled.jpg
c.jpg
cc.jpg
I'm still not happy with some of the textures. Frown
Attached images
3.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg
unknown.png
Exploring options (the screenshots are made with edited shaders).
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
unknown.png
It's gonna take some more time - I had some driver side position problems, but I got it working now.
Looks very nice, keep it up! Thumbs up
^^ Thanks! Adding skins for the first time (BeamNG mod ones), I never did skins or made wireframes.
Attached images
unknown (1).png
unknown.png
wire.jpg
I'm on the finish line. Big grin
Will add only a wireframe for the first version.
And gonna need help with the engine sound... for now is the default XRT sound.
Tried messing around with the sound editor, but no matter what I do... it just getting worse. Big grin
Attached images
unknown.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
skin.jpg
Added a retracted version of the soft top (like in the original mod and I like that), it was just too empty with a simple cover I did before.
I can include both, but only 4 configurations are allowed. Frown
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Quote from Snoop.DriftEra :Good luck with that!
Excuse me my offtopic, isn't that the same Lucas from LucasMods LFS?

isnt me lool

BZ30 Roadster - a BeamNG.drive mod
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG