The online racing simulator
DRIFT SPORT COUPE
(13 posts, started )
DRIFT SPORT COUPE
Vehicle mod: DRIFT SPORT COUPE
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/B728A6

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Drift version popular Japanese sports car from the 00s.

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :v1
Support create skins
Boost up engine
Lightweight chassis
260 rear wheel size
v1.1
Update mass
Update suspension

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Noo way sick! Love the wheels too, loved the other mod too so this should good too I hope!
Why are the fronts 245/35/18 but the rears are 30 ratio?
That's a bit backwards isn't it?

I feel it should be at least squared with the tire ratio if not more in the rear.
Quote from PopnLochNessMonster :Why are the fronts 245/35/18 but the rears are 30 ratio?
That's a bit backwards isn't it?

I feel it should be at least squared with the tire ratio if not more in the rear.

ok. i fix it
I loved this car, but It’s a drift car, it needs more side wall over all specially because it needed more grip and because LfS tire “road_normals” I would use at least a 35 or 40 in the rear ratio and then I would match the side wall size in the front so they are both thicker
it also need wider rear tires 315 or 325, thick tires didn't last long as wider ones
Quote from martin18 :I loved this car, but It’s a drift car, it needs more side wall over all specially because it needed more grip and because LfS tire “road_normals” I would use at least a 35 or 40 in the rear ratio and then I would match the side wall size in the front so they are both thicker

Ok, I’ll think about it. But I don't want to turn this car into a PRO class. This is a street drift car
Quote from Neo Drift :it also need wider rear tires 315 or 325, thick tires didn't last long as wider ones

I will increase the height of the tire. I don't want to make the tire wider. This is a street drift class car. I will not make a PRO class out of it
Yeah don’t do no 315 that’s crazy for power to weight ratio. 400 Hp with 2800 pounds 275-285 max rear tires if it was real life I would do 265 but that’s not enough grip in LFS
Quote from martin18 :Yeah don’t do no 315 that’s crazy for power to weight ratio. 400 Hp with 2800 pounds 275-285 max rear tires if it was real life I would do 265 but that’s not enough grip in LFS

The saddest thing is that the tires wear out very quickly. I think this is the main problem.
Having a right hand drive option for this and the stock one would be nice
add template please/ that i can create skins
#13 - R-to

DRIFT SPORT COUPE
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG