The online racing simulator
Yeah, it help me thx you! With modded vehicule we understand the time that the de dev's take for reproduce realism! LFS
Attached images
SKINWORK.PNG
y I can't find the map?
Attached images
a.JPG
b.JPG
Hi.

You should either use the scroll bar beside the colours (mappings) or click smaller text size (bottom right)

There is extra space there on the left to allow for the extra buttons when you select triangles.
How do I delete my denied mods?
Hi again, i need help (again ^^), how set "default color" ? My default skin is finish, now i want to make some default color, brake light, and moving part like UF1000 (openroof) for adding object or remove on kartcross Smile
The default colours are at the bottom left in the vehicle editor.

About how to make the vehicle default colours link with your model, and how to set light colours, it's all in the manual:
https://www.lfs.net/ed_man/modeller.htm

See "Customisable colours" and "Light colours".
Quote from Scawen :Hi.

You should either use the scroll bar beside the colours (mappings) or click smaller text size (bottom right)

There is extra space there on the left to allow for the extra buttons when you select triangles.

thx ^^
Quote from henricat2006 :How do I delete my denied mods?

Hi, you only have one denied mod. Victor is having a look to see how it can be deleted right now.

You have two other mods that are definitely not denied, we are just asking you to set the license information again, due to a submission bug that lost some of the necessary information.
can I adjust the wheelbase after I create the car?
Quote from scania :can I adjust the wheelbase after I create the car?

U can use "forward" option in suspension tab and if u want to keep previous angles, u need to move suspension points in S editor.
@Scawen, i understand now, i've renamed part like i want (TOP in place of M1_top), that's why this is not functionnally! Thanks again!
when i go to rim editor i got default rim with 3 points surf group M1_rim and 1 surface. i save rim and when load it and got error

i have random group name, have random color and program crash when i load rim again

aslo have bugs when delet surfaces

now i try replace surface and when delete other

next, i dont understant what size unit using (its just float)

what mean button L/S in groups section

and what about add picture to background to drive rim profile from pictute
Quote from denis-takumi :next, i dont understant what size unit using (its just float)

The units are meters.

Quote from denis-takumi :and what about add picture to background to drive rim profile from pictute

You can add a PNG background by going to a 2D view and clicking the "load bkg" button on the right side.
Quote from Flame CZE :

You can add a PNG background by going to a 2D view and clicking the "load bkg" button on the right side.

I didn't know that, it will help me a lot, I'm doing the wheels comparing the photo of the cell phone with the monitor.
Quote from Flame CZE :The units are meters.

if units in meters when rim size like 4m wide and 4m in radius

where is the button?
Attached images
2021-11-12_18-58-22.png
Oh, I didn't know you were talking about the rim editor. I don't know the units in the rim editor.

The "load bkg" button is only present in the car modeller and in the spoke editor.
Car is see trough ingame and In lfs editor
Hey! Anyone have any clue why the car is see trough ingame and In lfs editor but not in blender? Smile
Attached images
lfs_00000057.png
Maybe backface culling?

From "How to export from Blender" in the modeller document: https://www.lfs.net/ed_man/modeller.htm

Quote :Live for Speed uses single sided triangles. While modelling in blender and before exporting, make sure you look at your model with back face culling enabled so you can be sure the surfaces are facing the right way.

Quote from Scawen :Maybe backface culling?

From "How to export from Blender" in the modeller document: https://www.lfs.net/ed_man/modeller.htm

In blender the modell looks as it should. If I enable Backface Culling in blender the modell gets hollow from inside out. So that did not do anyting :/

So when i load OBJ to lfs editor it gets hollow even if the modell is fully working in blender
Attached images
Namnlös.png
Namnlösblender.png
Well it's more like: Enable backface culling in blender, shows you what the mesh is really like.

So what you should do is:

1) In Blender, enable backface culling
2) Correct all the surfaces that are facing the wrong way
3) Keep going until all surfaces face the correct way
4) Then export

By 'facing the wrong way' I mean a surface that you can not see when you should be able to see it, but you can see it when you are on the wrong side of it. Maybe there is a button or function to flip the direction of a surface (sorry I don't know Blender).

Backface culling is the normal thing for games. It saves the graphics card a lot of work because it doesn't render the triangles that are facing away from you (only needs to draw half the number of triangles). So it's not a bug or anything like that. You just need to make sure the surfaces *are* facing the correct way. The only way to do that is enable backface culling in Blender, as that's how it is when the mesh is drawn in a game.
Are we limited to only 17 smoothing groups right? because i think i'm over 17, and it's assigned 17 groups at random on every tri. Anyone know of any tricks in blender to automatically arrange the groups into a smaller bunch?
why I lost this part when I use another computer to use editor? how to open it back?Shrug
Attached images
lfs_00000024.jpg
lfs_00000023.jpg
Hi, @scania probably reloads your texture folder? @Scawen, is this a way to remove aero effect and edit engine when you choose a class like UF1000 (openroof / standard) or as an XRGTR alternative? Otherwise, this is not a real problem, otherwise i edit 3 mods for my KRT CR.
Quote from scania :why I lost this part when I use another computer to use editor? how to open it back?Shrug

Click the "-" button beside "text" at the bottom right of the screen.

Quote from NENE87 :@Scawen, is this a way to remove aero effect and edit engine when you choose a class like UF1000 (openroof / standard) or as an XRGTR alternative? Otherwise, this is not a real problem, otherwise i edit 3 mods for my KRT CR.

Sorry, I don't know what you mean. By the way, this thread is not intended as only asking me. Smile The knowledge is spreading, so there are quite a few people who may answer.

The most important thing is to express your question clearly. What are you trying to do, how you tried to do it, what unexpected thing happened. That type of thing.

Mods Technical Assistance
(391 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG