The online racing simulator
LFS £12 Voucher Giveaway
(63 posts, started )
am I still in time? lol
-
(k_badam) DELETED by k_badam
Jujek is the winner! the livestream was still complaining but it still worked, i will get the replay linked at the top!
YAY! Congratulations for him! Here's the winner's reply!

Quote from jujek :maybe i can win haha XRT and Fern Bay is all wat i need i love drifting here is only one game with real physics Big grin

Quote from k_badam :Jujek is the winner! the livestream was still complaining but it still worked, i will get the replay linked at the top!

Where is my video? Frown

EDIT: oh, nvm I did read wrong, sorry

EDIT2: I have to say that thank you for actually making a one, but could there have been at least more imagination used? Tongue Tongue Big grin. No worries though Tongue
Quote from k_badam :Jujek is the winner! the livestream was still complaining but it still worked, i will get the replay linked at the top!

He can be alone in S1 now. Hopefully Jujek will put another £12 and get S2.
Hello ;D i serious win this is hard to belive but i winnaly got this thank You k_badam i'm so happy right now is the best gift in my whole live Big grin
Quote from jujek :Hello ;D i serious win this is hard to belive but i winnaly got this thank You k_badam i'm so happy right now is the best gift in my whole live Big grin

Sorry to bump this, but now I have to ask:

How you do feel now? Big grin
Its nice to have S1 for sure!!
So buy it :-)
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Sorry to bump this, but now I have to ask:

How you do feel now? Big grin

Thanks to k_badam teppari and Bass-Driver i'm feel even more awesome! Thank You guys for support me.

EDIT: There was some people what they say "S2 community is toxic" or something like that they aren't toxic and i'm propably the best person for example how licensed people are nice and helpful here. I'm enjoying LFS now like never before ;D
-
(nikolai_01) DELETED by nikolai_01
Is the giveaway still on? because I wanna win. I really really like s2 plsssss
#61 - 5tag
Just read the thread and check the dates.
-
(karamurat1004) DELETED by karamurat1004 : sdfsdfdsf
hello,i would love to have an s1!
i am a demo player.
yes me too

LFS £12 Voucher Giveaway
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG