The online racing simulator
LX8 GTR semi-official version 0.5F2
(118 posts, started , go to first unread)
Still not working for me either. Looking
can confirm, cant unlock it
Quote from Scawen :Mine works fine and nothing has changed, so I can't understand why all yours have gone wrong.

My favorite response "it works for me" (i also love to use it) Wink
Maybe your IP is white listed? (idk just guessing)
Thanks. I've found a slight difference between 0.5F2 and the current versions and I've asked Victor about it.
mines the same it will not unlock(no connection to master server) and if i go to the MP server list it say's it cannot connect to the master server.

Disabled my firewall and security programs and ran as an administrator
Can you please try to unlock an old version again? I think it's fixed.
Thank you Victor. Unfortunately I do not have any more unlocks left.
I just unlocked it. Thumbs up
Quote from Vagner :Thank you Victor. Unfortunately I do not have any more unlocks left.

You do now!
Thank's !
working Thumbs up
Sorted, thanks!
Why don't you just throw it in with the next update? Or is that easier said than done?
Probably the latter. The car is fairly unrefined but it's good to have a version of the game available with older layout versions, and the ability to use them online from time to time.
Quote from mbutcher :Probably the latter. The car is fairly unrefined but it's good to have a version of the game available with older layout versions, and the ability to use them online from time to time.

true and yes.
however...
this patch i dont really remember as a stable one. as to forexample x35 which was a long going patch very stable. could be great if LX8 actually got accessible in current version just for the fun of it really.
layouts is a different matter. ofc current version wouldnt be able to use older layouts on some tracks atleast ,so on that thought . yes.
The point of 0.5F2 is that the LX8 exists in this version already though, without needing to shoehorn it into a 'more stable patch'.
For those experiencing this logon issue try running LFS as an administrator.

LX8 GTR semi-official version 0.5F2
(118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG