UFO
U.F.O
Attached images
ufo south cityn.jpg
@Degats, thanks!

To me, it's the little details Smile
Attached images
logo.png
This is really really awesome and I mean both SC and the lighting updates !! I am looking forward to a release whenever that will be.

Thank you for the comparison @Degats

Just a minor comment. The traffic lights are not bright enough in the night. But I think that has been said in the past update already for traffic lights or advertisement signs
Quote from farcar :@Degats, thanks!

To me, it's the little details Smile

This little detail actually triggered me for some reason Big grin
Wow, you nailed that head light lighting! That looks fantastic! Can't wait to see it in person!
i need understand how this time transitions will work

able to synchronized to hour of my computer?
Quote from MacedoSTI :i need understand how this time transitions will work

able to synchronized to hour of my computer?

I expect them to be server side configurable. Or client side configurable in single player mode.
Is it only me or do the curbs and painted barriers look cartoonish?
Thank you Degats Thumbs up
Mr Eric, this is beatiful ! As usual/expected, of course, but really : it is superb ! Ya right
LFS
Lighting and night ... it looks very natural ! Impressive job Mr Scawen !
Heart
How people catch the bus? Uhmm
Attached images
Untitled.pngaa.png
Quote from valiugera :How people catch the bus? Uhmm

Same as any street circuit I guess. Crash barriers are not supposed to be a 365/24 thing.
#37 - robt
Looks great!

Also, the new areas mean only one thing...... Multi-storey Banger racing tracks! Big grin
So is the parking garage going to have a spiral ramp? because... you know Wink
It just looks great. Na-na

The only thing I "don't like" is that the lights (for example the pits) don't just turn on (unsynchronized) but slowly dim. As if your own sun is rising there.

But hey ... these are really just peanuts.
Thanks for the updates Smile
Fantastic do hope we'll be able to test those next year.
Cause wishing this now probably we'll delay for more (Just kidding)
Quote from Allen2688 :So is the parking garage going to have a spiral ramp? because... you know Wink

I'm not sure ... but this couldn't be the top floor ....
Attached images
-18276132 1322180 1218970 -18023 794 0.0 60.0.jpg
Quote from GreyBull : Same as any street circuit I guess. Crash barriers are not supposed to be a 365/24 thing.

True, although it would normally be a temporary concrete barrier these days.
Something like this:
Attached images
slider_detail_NORDBETON-concrete-barriers-Odaiba-Tokyo-FIA-Intercontinental-Drift-Cup-2017-0051761.j
interesting but only to distract us away from the continuing "where's the sirocco" LOL and the tyre physics maybe?

Delivering what was promised 10 years ago I thought would have been top priority? before anything else
Quote from ShannonN :interesting but only to distract us away from the continuing "where's the sirocco" LOL and the tyre physics maybe?

Delivering what was promised 10 years ago I thought would have been top priority? before anything else

So…is this means we should receive this graphic update in 2022 if physics and VWS released 2020?Uhmm
Well I prefer with graphic combo
Hey, is there any chanse we could get more building options for is doing rallycross, drop us a big parking lot buildt in dirt only. Would be awesome, or if we could change tarmac to dirt and so on.
some of those night pics give me that gran turismo 1 vibe that i used to play as a kid, oh the nostalgia
@Scawen

Is there any way we could have a lightbar on cars?
Nice update report, thanks Scawen, Eric & Victor! Have a nice Christmas!
In my opinion, the real question now is: Do we have to buy S3 for this update or..?
This thread is closed

December Progress Report: South City
(194 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG