The online racing simulator
A new site i made with my mate
(112 posts, started )
http://z9.invisionfree.com/warrock/index.php? heres the new site

http://warrock.myfastforum.org/index.php[/COLOR][/URL] its got a background and its about warrock its a beta game every good tho there site is www.warrock.net about warrock
THE MOST DYNAMIC COMBAT EXPERIENCE EVER!

War Rock is a Free2Play™ tactical first person shooter (FPS) where players have the option to purchase access to a wide variety of gameplay enhancing items and services – or play the game as it is without ever paying a dime.

Currently in Open Beta, War Rock is populated by thousands of players at any given time in servers all over the world. With a wide variety of customizable weaponry and vehicles, intuitive controls, and multiple battle modes, War Rock is a blast for seasoned FPS veterans and first-timers alike. Join us and see why War Rock is among the top 5 downloads on FilePlanet.com!

EASY TO LEARN
  • Very low entry threshold and immediate access to action-packed frag-fests, even for casual players.
FREE2PLAY
  • Unique Free2Play™ access and player options to purchase gameplay enhancing items, services, and products, or play entirely for free
FREQUENT UPDATES
  • Frequent add-ons and updates that include maps, weapons, vehicles, and game-play modes driven by Player Request.
EFFICIENT ENGINE
  • The extremely efficient Jindo game engine supports incredible graphics and high framerates despite low system requirements.
VARIETY OF COMBAT EXPERIENCES
  • Mission scenarios between strike teams, Infantry-level firefights, or even Combined Arms engagements with gunboats, attack helicopters, and tanks – the player makes the choice, not the game.
I did actually try this game, albeit only in a small game with no vehicles. I didn't particularly like it much, but maybe I'm just too used to CS. Having to double tap forward to sprint was kind of dumb, for example. Plus there doesn't seem to be any recoil at all on any of the guns. It basically feels like a cheap version of BF2.
It looks very impressive for an indi-effort. I'm going to try it tonight after i've finished trying to get Blackwood not to hate me so much.
#4 - ajp71
Looks like a BF2 rip to me.
Quote from Forbin :I did actually try this game, albeit only in a small game with no vehicles. I didn't particularly like it much, but maybe I'm just too used to CS. Having to double tap forward to sprint was kind of dumb, for example. Plus there doesn't seem to be any recoil at all on any of the guns. It basically feels like a cheap version of BF2.

No theres tanks ect look at www.warrock.net screenshots
Quote from faster111 :No theres tanks ect look at www.warrock.net screenshots

I never said there weren't. I said I was playing the game mode where vehicles were not enabled.
Quote from Forbin :I never said there weren't. I said I was playing the game mode where vehicles were not enabled.

oh sorry anyway who wants to sign up theres bad news

The verification servers are down at the moment and no verification emails are being sent. We are working on getting them back up as soon as possible, and I'll post an announcement as soon as they're ready.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience!
lol looks cool, would be great for a mod for bf2 or bf1942 hope the verification stuff is sorted soon
I couldn't find a download, it's not very apparent how to get this game from the site.
First page, right at the bottom, a link to the download page
you have to sign up then wait for Verifications but the sever is down for that at the min i will keep you updated.
Faster111, I'm a bit confused with you. You cry on about getting an S2 license forever and then Tristan very kindly gives you one with £24 of his hard earned cash and so far all you've done is join two servers... and now your bored so have moved onto another game.

The decent thing you could do is give Tristan that account so he can pass it onto someone who is actually going to use the license.

Sorry slightly off topic but I feel a bit peeved off on Tristan's part who has gone out of his way to give faster something worth money.
Ah wait, you made the forums not the game itself... Sorry, I got the wrong end of the stick - I thought I was sharing in an LFS'ers other hobby.

EDIT: That might sound like a silly mistake to you guys and I should be all embarassed and stuff, but actually on the programming forums I frequent this kind of "I made this rather funky game last month what do you think?" post is quite common.
Quote from keiran :Faster111, I'm a bit confused with you. You cry on about getting an S2 license forever and then Tristan very kindly gives you one with £24 of his hard earned cash and so far all you've done is join two servers... and now your bored so have moved onto another game.

The decent thing you could do is give Tristan that account so he can pass it onto someone who is actually going to use the license.

Sorry slightly off topic but I feel a bit peeved off on Tristan's part who has gone out of his way to give faster something worth money.

look i know whats wrong i got the lastest 6600 GT card and its to new for lfs pm me dont use this topic.
see
Quote from Becky Rose :Ah wait, you made the forums not the game itself... Sorry, I got the wrong end of the stick - I thought I was sharing in an LFS'ers other hobby.

No i didint make the game but i maded the forum.
Quote from faster111 :look i know whats wrong i got the lastest 6600 GT card and its to new for lfs pm me dont use this topic.

Your gfx card is not too new for LFS The 6600GT is an old card... There up to the 7 series now...

edit// Why go down the lines of PMs that you will ignore. Tristan has shown his disappointment on the forum and I feel sorry for him. He is very generous in giving people licenses for nothing and you just don't seem to recognise that. To put it into perspective you never seemed to want to part with the £24 yourself so think Tristan has bought himself S2 (£24) and then you £24 = £48. That's just for him and you, he has bought many others. I personally think if your going to run off to another game then the kindest thing you can do is give Tristan the account so he can pass it to another demo user who will appreciate it.
Quote from keiran :Your gfx card is not too new for LFS The 6600GT is an old card... There up to the 7 series now...

yeah oh ok. EDit your post and i will my one so you dont get mixed up topics.
Twin 7800GT's here, LFS works a treat
Quote from Becky Rose :Twin 7800GT's here, LFS works a treat

lol dont say any more about cars stick to topic anway who likes me & my mate forum.
Quote from ajp71 :Looks like a BF2 rip to me.

maybe the first and hopefully not the last time i have to agree with you
Quote from 510N3D :maybe the first and hopefully not the last time i have to agree with you

its every good game you all can sign up to my forum if you want to you know.
Quote from faster111 :look i know whats wrong i got the lastest 6600 GT card and its to new for lfs pm me dont use this topic.

"Too new" is a myth. There really is no such thing as too new.

And this game, only looks intresting for the bikes, and your forum. I think I'll pass on that.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :"Too new" is a myth. There really is no such thing as too new.

And this game, only looks intresting for the bikes, and your forum. I think I'll pass on that.

yes i lreaned how to put a tameplate on the forum nice looking to and the game.
Quote from faster111 :i got the lastest [sic] 6600 GT card and its [sic] to [sic] new for lfs

Yeah, just imagine all those that bought 7xxx series cards, or even two of them to run in SLI mode. The fools!
ok now you have looks at the site plase rate it to 0-10.

(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG