The online racing simulator
A new site i made with my mate
(112 posts, started )
Quote from th84 :Over here its only tuesday, so that couldnt be it.

Faster, Get your card fixed so you can take advantage of your "gift"!

am working on getting it fixed.
lol, how liberal is this forum? Too many "Do as I say, not as I do" people.
Quote from faster111 :am working on getting it fixed.

no your not, your intent on proving to me it isnt your card and your letting the bloke feed you a load of ********, but i have beeen trying to help, and all you do is disagree
Right then - normally i kinda understand Faster, but i have a PM i just DO NOT understand!

"Subject - well i worked out when you says cards lie my one last ten years

Ok ten years from now i be 26 so if the card gose then your worng and am right so next time i see or talk to your is when am 26 sorry but till my card stops i dont belive you."
He's basically saying that his card will work in ten years. Not sure what that means for the nine years in between though?
Quote from TheDeppchef :He's basically saying that his card will work in ten years. Not sure what that means for the nine years in between though?

ah - i said that a card should last for 10 years although a broken one won't

It's a said day when an English speaker needs a German to understand a fellow Englander!
Yeah, a sad day for you. I could understand what he was getting at.
Quote from Jakg :Right then - normally i kinda understand Faster, but i have a PM i just DO NOT understand!

"Subject - well i worked out when you says cards lie my one last ten years

Ok ten years from now i be 26 so if the card gose then your worng and am right so next time i see or talk to your is when am 26 sorry but till my card stops i dont belive you."

He's saying it will last for 10 yrs, and if it hasn't died by the time he's 26 (10 yrs) that'll be the next time he'll talk to you. If it does die, he'll believe you were right (whatever he believes you were right/wrong on, :shrug.
so instead of doing something about it now while the lodger is still there hes gonna wait 10 years???

I GIVE UP!
Attempting to give a damn...failed
haha, imagine him phoning Nvidia in 10 years time. I'll never understand this guy :/, it doesn't appear to be second hand from what he is saying so where's the harm in sending it back under warranty... rather than believing the oh so smart guy who fitted it that broke the effing fan off it (god knows how, was he fitting it with a hammer?)

I guess some are happy to be walked all over and lied to, and there's plenty of people out there who will do that to you.

Keiran
Quote from keiran :haha, imagine him phoning Nvidia in 10 years time. I'll never understand this guy :/, it doesn't appear to be second hand from what he is saying so where's the harm in sending it back under warranty... rather than believing the oh so smart guy who fitted it that broke the effing fan off it (god knows how, was he fitting it with a hammer?)

becuase the fan has been replaced - thus warranty broken, and i think ti is second hand myself (even though the guy said it was new, but then he did charge £100 for a vanilla AGP 6600!)

A new site i made with my mate
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG