The online racing simulator
Quote from tinyk :Thunderhead check your PMs.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

you are waaaaaayy to kind tinyk. once again i feel stingy.
Quote from Becky Rose :Goto a bank, any bank, and ask them to write a cheque out for £24. Give them £24 + commission, and you get a cheque. Add intended recipient's name to cheque, and voila, no need to send cash. Post offices also do this but I do not know if they are accepted between different national post offices.

Exactly as Becky says.

Pay the bank cash to write you a cheque. This cheque is known as a money order. It must be "drawn on a UK bank" so we can pay it into our account.

No way can we recommend sending cash because it's likely to get lost in the post. However, if we do receive UK pounds we will of course upgrade your account.
Quote from Captain Slow :you are waaaaaayy to kind tinyk. once again i feel stingy.

Can never be too kind. I know another very nice LFS racer from Croatia and remember how hard it was for him to get his license, so thought I'd make it a bit easier for this one.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from tinyk :Can never be too kind. I know another very nice LFS racer from Croatia and remember how hard it was for him to get his license, so thought I'd make it a bit easier for this one.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

id like to buy someone a license but i have no job as im bieng messed around alot. and my bank account is empty. maybe sometime soon (EMA) ill find it in myself to be kind.
Quote from Captain Slow :id like to buy someone a license but i have no job as im bieng messed around alot. and my bank account is empty. maybe sometime soon (EMA) ill find it in myself to be kind.

aww there's loads of ways to be kind and it only costs a few kind words or bit of your time. The whole point it so help however you can, doesn't have to cost a thing.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
aw your so kind. I don't really understand what you did but i'm just going with the flow

Anyway thunderhead, however you get your license i hope you have the greatest fun with it (and since it's an S2 LFS license, you will do).

And I hope to see you on the track.
Quote from tinyk :aww there's loads of ways to be kind and it only costs a few kind words or bit of your time. The whole point it so help however you can, doesn't have to cost a thing.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

hmmmm. i see what you mean. money isnt everything i suppose. maybe i can send a red rose and box of chocs to all female mambers of he forum on valentines day

(joke)
Quote from tinyk :Can never be too kind. I know another very nice LFS racer from Croatia and remember how hard it was for him to get his license, so thought I'd make it a bit easier for this one.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Excuse me while I go "OH SNAP!" around billion times.

Whoever you are, may you have a long,healthy life,without anyone trying to take you down..........OH SNAP!

I mean,thank you...

*faints*

*is K.O.'D*
As far as i know you can put money into any account without being in the bank system, the only thing you need is the bank name, account number and accounts owners name, and the will put the money directly to that account, so you can send the money that way to anywhere in the world, at least if the bank you're using is an international one.
Will somebody please tell me what tinyk did.
Quote from nutty boy :Will somebody please tell me what tinyk did.

She donated a lisence, very kindly done. I wish I had a creditcard
Look under Thunderhead's name now...it said demo racer 10 minutes ago

Thunderhead, you should drive ALWAYS a pink car now, in exchange.

EDIT: Oh crap first server he went in was Oval junkies...........
She bought him a license. Bought him a license.
I've never know anyone more kind.
If only every one in the world was that kind. Kind enough to buy LFS licenses for people in distress.

EDIT: Look at the first server he went to. Oval junkies.
#40 - joen
Quote from BurnOut69 :
Thunderhead, you should drive ALWAYS a pink car now, in exchange.

+1

Tiny you're a sweetheart
Quote from BurnOut69 :

EDIT: Oh crap first server he went in was Oval junkies...........

:ices_rofl
Tiny, if I may ask (and you don't have to answer), but obviously you are quite well off to keep buying people licences. I assume you work, and this is all your own money, or is there some tax scam going on? I'm not exactly poor, but I do sometimes find it hard to justify £24 on people I don't know. Not that that has stopped me entirely.

Either way, a very nice jesture. Keep it up (if funds allow)!
Quote from tristancliffe :Tiny, if I may ask (and you don't have to answer), but obviously you are quite well off to keep buying people licences. I assume you work, and this is all your own money, or is there some tax scam going on? I'm not exactly poor, but I do sometimes find it hard to justify £24 on people I don't know. Not that that has stopped me entirely.

Either way, a very nice jesture. Keep it up (if funds allow)!

wow you sure do know how to turn a negative light on things. Is it really so hard to just be nice?

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
A very nice gesture indeed, however, you need to be careful otherwise the forum is going to be inundated with requests for free licenses!!
St. TinyK, patron saint of S2 license seekers
Quote from ebola :A very nice gesture indeed, however, you need to be careful otherwise the forum is going to be inundated with requests for free licenses!!

I've been doing this for over a year now and it hasn't happened so Dun Worry Be Happy.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from tinyk :I've been doing this for over a year now and it hasn't happened so Dun Worry Be Happy.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Once again the community spirit of Live for Speed amazes me.

TinyK - The LFS Fairy Godmother princess
tinyk is not human, it is a machine (ATM) sent back from the future to provide people in need with essential licenses. joke. :P very kind indeed. just watch you dont get stung.
Anyone willing to buy me S4? No? :worried:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG