The online racing simulator
A another guy advertising crack.

username: willianarmax

Please take that website down.
Attached images
ban.png
Thanks, banned willianarmax.
Can I just suggest, as it appears they usually visit to spam and leave, probably on borrowed accounts;

Maybe servers with Insim or program like Airio, lfslapper or other, perhaps server owners and team managers can add the phrase "lfspro,net" to a blacklist Bad Language? So the user gets kicked/banned (whichever).

Better still if the entire first (in the case of the first report where user spam several phrases before reaching the word lfspro) Brazilian phrase can be added to blacklist, so when first phrase gets spammed he gets banned immediately before he can spam the following sentence with "lfspro" link to it.

Just two ideas. Of course report will have to be made for Scawen to remove the user totally, bur at least instaban will definitely discourage those people from promoting the server
Thats a good idea, why didnt i thought of that. Going to add it to our insim right now.
But make sure server owners updste their Entry/Welcome screen message with a "lfspro,net is a prohibited phrase" or something, incase people accidently say it - not saying everyone will, but some will in a rare case.
That'd get the url seen more than the spammers would Frown
And there's no real good reason to discuss it in game, especially when concerning demo servers.
Quote from Racon :That'd get the url seen more than the spammers would Frown

True, well ok then maybe no need a welcome screen mesaage

@AA Blackwood GTi 5min ago
Thanks, banned.

It's good that we are getting more sales to Brazilian users these days. Maybe after some time they get tired of being pushed around by the lying criminal who hosts them and even charges them to be unbanned.
Are the legal arms too short to take their server completely down?
I really can't imagine it would get far up the priority list for the Rio police when I think about the other things they are dealing with over there.

Other people in the chain just tell you it's not their responsibility unless they receive the legal documents, and they suggest talking to the other people, who obviously don't care either. They are just happy to continue receiving money for their hosting service and won't stop that because some guy on the internet sends them an email.

I have extremely little appetite for going to expensive lawyers about this sad lying criminal who abuses his own customers. I'm sure he will unravel in the end. I've got too much work to do.
New turkish demo servers who advertise theire cracked community.

Army team or whatever they named it
Attached images
crack advertisement.jpg
crack advertisement_02.jpg
Thanks, banned.
wow. now it's can be easy to make to fake. Just playername change to jp00202. I hope Scawen check the uname and pname before banning. But bad man can change pname to short time
That's his username. You can show usernames in the connections list by holding Ctrl+Shift. Finally you know after 11 years, ur welcome Big grin
Quote from LakynVonLegendaus :That's his username. You can show usernames in the connections list by holding Ctrl+Shift. Finally you know after 11 years, ur welcome Big grin

Nice trying. Look at second picture (game chat) Where you see username? This is playername. Welcome Wave
Quote from repeat83 :Nice trying. Look at second picture (game chat) Where you see username? This is playername. Welcome Wave

First image has ctrl+shift pressed (you can see hostname is empty, and it's not possible to have an empty hostname.) His username is same as his in-game name.
Quote from nikopdr :First image has ctrl+shift pressed (you can see hostname is empty, and it's not possible to have an empty hostname.) His username is same as his in-game name.

do you have any proof of this or it's just a words (username = playername)?

my username repeat83. When i will play at server you can join then change your player name to repeat83 and post message about cracked servers. Make two images like before in this thread. I will banning. profit.
Quote from MicroSpecV :But make sure server owners updste their Entry/Welcome screen message with a "lfspro,net is a prohibited phrase" or something, incase people accidently say it - not saying everyone will, but some will in a rare case.

Think no need (they learn quick enough)
Quote from repeat83 :wow. now it's can be easy to make to fake. Just playername change to jp00202. I hope Scawen check the uname and pname before banning. But bad man can change pname to short time

Sure it's easy to fake, and if unknown users come here and start posting images that might be fake, then I won't act on what they say. But there is very little chance that a long term user like lucaf will come here and start posting false information.
Quote from repeat83 :do you have any proof of this or it's just a words (username = playername)?

my username repeat83. When i will play at server you can join then change your player name to repeat83 and post message about cracked servers. Make two images like before in this thread. I will banning. profit.

look attachment for example of what i explained in my previous post

lucaf's screenshot shows ctrl+shift version of connection list, as his racer name is not the same as license name, for example.

also like i said, hostname cannot be empty. it goes empty only when you press ctrl+shift, because dedicated server doesnt have an assigned license to it.

EDIT: Okay, my bad, I think I have misunderstood this argument. Sorry. Big grin You are right though, it could be faked, the only way to know this is to post the connection list without ctrl+shift pressed on to see that who is using which name in-game. I don't see what profit lucaf could have by faking screenshots like that, though.
Attached images
host.png
mybad for screenshots. the chat i printscreened while driving and I missed his logging, the username shot I took later from the MPR. Here is the full chat chat from mpr, where you see his logging with username+playername

also mpr attached, the episode is almost at the end of mpr xD
Attached files
lfspro salesman.mpr - 317.7 KB - 262 views
Quote from nikopdr :look attachment for example of what i explained in my previous post

lucaf's screenshot shows ctrl+shift version of connection list, as his racer name is not the same as license name, for example.

also like i said, hostname cannot be empty. it goes empty only when you press ctrl+shift, because dedicated server doesnt have an assigned license to it.

EDIT: Okay, my bad, I think I have misunderstood this argument. Sorry. Big grin You are right though, it could be faked, the only way to know this is to post the connection list without ctrl+shift pressed on to see that who is using which name in-game. I don't see what profit lucaf could have by faking screenshots like that, though.

But even then it would be obvious that ctrl+shift is not pressed and it's player names as almost always there are some colors and special characters in the names while user names are in grey. You'd have to be in a server where everyone has a simple grey name. How often does that happen? Unless it's a server with very few people (which also would raise suspicion whether the pic is not fake).

Advertising cracked version of LFS in licensed servers v2
(174 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG