The online racing simulator
The insim override problem is disappointing for me.

I really like your app. I can only hope something like this is officially implemented into LFS. Without look to steer, I can hardly control the car whilst sliding.
i got it to work by changing around my ports, and it really is a nice change
You got look to steer to work by changing ports? If that is correct please tell me how.
You should be able to assign your steering wheel turn axis to control the look angle as described in the first post. Then you can edit the camlevel_cfg.txt file and set the look_angle2 line to set how far you want it to turn when the wheel is turned 100%.
Will I also be able to use look buttons aswell as the joystick look, or do I have to use one or the other?

I will try it when I get home.
Quote from legoflamb :Will I also be able to use look buttons aswell as the joystick look, or do I have to use one or the other?

I will try it when I get home.

It'll disable the look buttons. I should be able to make it work with the buttons too, but let me know if it works ok with your wheel for now. I tried with my gamepad and it moved in pretty big jumps and wasn't pretty.
Can i use this program, while driving with the mouse? I mean, in this case i would need look buttons on my keyboard (W and E) .
I think I can make it use keyboard input too, working on it now.
Quote from Rotareneg :I think I can make it use keyboard input too, working on it now.

Thanks, that would be amazing!
Whoops, turns out I was wrong, PyGame can only read keyboard input from a window it opened itself. Sorry.
Still using it all the time, on- and offline. No problems at all. Just wanted to say thanks again and I really hope Scawen & co made a note on their todo list
Fanatastic! Thank you! Works very well, will do some testing to see if there is a difference in framerate.

And thank you Rotareneg for your app, been using it for years Thumbs up
quick not very scientific test:

Seems an improvement not having to filter through insim - obviously. Still kudos to Rota for making an efficient app

edit: 3 laps at SO4 in FOX 10 AI, graph from MSI afterburner
Attached images
LTHtest.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG