The online racing simulator
+1

very nice mod!
I can't play LFS without this!!
Thanks for updating man! Still one of my favorite additions to the game, cannot play without it!
Great work guys! I hope this gets incorporated in LFS S3. Version w4h 1.1 works great. I am curious though why the original version didn't work. Here's the error window that popped up- ''This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.'' It gives this error when I run camlevel or configure_controller before or after insim is enabled.
what has been added since page one? i am trying to decide if i should download it because i do basically everything, and i flip quite a bit
Quote from logitekg25 :i do basically everything, and i flip quite a bit

I'm not sure if this could help you. This is a feature-complete replacement for the way the cockpit camera reacts to car motion. The first post basically contains all the info you need to know about it - for anything else you'll just have to download, try it and see if it suits you.
jrs_4500, I think that error is caused by a missing .dll file, but I'm not sure which it might be.
i dont know...can somebody make another vid of small clips of every racing style like drifting cruising racing rally and flipping so we know what to expect
The only thing I don't like about it is that there is nothing to adjust the look sensitivity (look with steering)... Other than that, top notch work!
Wow, tryed it ... Its amazing but now i gotta get used to it, my skills are gone. Gives very good simulation
decided to give it a shot, but my left and right look are axis's, and it doesnt register when i configure it

is there no hope in it
Dont know, but i just set up the insim port and im rolling. Works fine for me, didnt configure anything at all tbh.
will this get in the way of lfsdash clone working, because it automatically sets everything up
Is there any posibility of making this to work with mouse view? I realy love it otherwise and i would love it even more if it took a update, where mouse look was available .
When the insim is turned on the effect when steering left, driver turns view to the left, steering right, driver's view turns to the right disappears... I would like to have the insim effect but not to loose the left/right look, when steerin... is it possible?

many thx in advance!

(i hope you understand what i mean)
The function to look left/right when steering doesn't work because the insim packets that control the camera override any in-game look functions (except looking backwards.)

Mouse look looks difficult to do because of the way PyGame works if you're trying to read mouse input from a window/screen that PyGame itself didn't create.

But, there is good news! In one of the test patch threads Scawen has said that he likes the way it looks and that when he's not so busy working on more urgent tasks he'd like to implement it in-game.

One problem (of several) with my program is that when you look left/right it doesn't take into account the different yaw angle which causes the pitch and roll adjustments to be incorrect.
That is good news indeed! I just hope it will come with the scirocco
:bump: im trying again, now that i dont use LFSdash anymore.....but i recall having a problem with my look being an axis
can i get help with this please

i really want this to be used in my lfs, but my look around is a joystick, so it is an axis, but i only have it set to go left and right, not up and down or tilt
Is there any way to get the "look left/right" movement smooth like in normal LFS?
This is awesome, thank you!
anyone know how to answer my post 3 up? i want to use this
hi guys , waht's up ??

i have a problem : the thing is, i read all the topic to know how to install this mod, but it does do nothing, here :

I typed /insim 10000 and got a message in the top left corner saying "InSim : port 10000", after i started camlevel.exe , it says (it = camplevel ) " attempting to connect to lfs on port 10000... ".

When i go ingame, nothing is there, the camera is normal, no change, no mod, so what to do ??

thank's in advance !! Coram !!
no one knows ???

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG