The online racing simulator
Quote from Coram2009 :hi guys , waht's up ??

i have a problem : the thing is, i read all the topic to know how to install this mod, but it does do nothing, here :

I typed /insim 10000 and got a message in the top left corner saying "InSim : port 10000", after i started camlevel.exe , it says (it = camplevel ) " attempting to connect to lfs on port 10000... ".

When i go ingame, nothing is there, the camera is normal, no change, no mod, so what to do ??

thank's in advance !! Coram !!

I have that same problem! :s
Try using Aonio instead, it has it built in (enable it in the cfg file)
Hello boothy, can you be more clear please ?? once i downloaded Aonio, what should i do to get the camera mod installed ??
Read the Readme text file or whatever is there.
Quote from logitekg25 :can i get help with this please

i really want this to be used in my lfs, but my look around is a joystick, so it is an axis, but i only have it set to go left and right, not up and down or tilt

any help ANYBODY?!?!?! illepall:arge::chairfall:Kick_Can_
can anybody update camlevel to Insim Version 5? It uses 4 and won't connect anymore to Z30... -.-
Yeah, The current version of this program does not connect with the latest version of LFS (Z30), Update please!
I'm waiting on a update for your wonderful program too, Rotareneg.
If you can help us, please do so.

Thanks!
Quote from phoenixIlooka :can anybody update camlevel to Insim Version 5? It uses 4 and won't connect anymore to Z30... -.-

Same here...
I updated it to work with Z30, link in first post. You'll probably want to minimize the window once it's connected to LFS as PyGame (and/or SDL) spams the console with debugging messages when using the joystick which can slightly reduce the frame rate.
my axis for looking around is a joystick, will this work?
I'm working on that now, logitekg25, shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks! Although i keep getting spammed with "OutSim: enabled" But other than that it's AWESOME
Ok, put a new version up on the first page that lets you set a joystick axis as the look control. It uses the look_angle2 line in the camlevel_cfg.txt file to set how far it looks at maximum deflection.
ok, il check that tomorrow..dont have time today

thanks
there is any script, that i start lfs camlevel starts with lfs?
baltuxx, how about actually reading the thread you're posting in?

Thanks for the update Rotareneg, much appreciated!
Quote from baltuxx :there is any script, that i start lfs camlevel starts with lfs?

I just use mates@track for it, there you can let start a free number of tools with LFS.
Quote from Hoshimodo :baltuxx, how about actually reading the thread you're posting in?

Thanks for the update Rotareneg, much appreciated!

Yea got found it did not noticed that post
lfs says "InSim guest closed : CamLevel" every time i type "/insim 10100" after it says something like "guest camlevel insim 10100" (or something like that)

i minimize lfs and try to open it again, and the command prompt opens and closes instantly..nothing in the task bar.
i dont believe it is working

it worked setting up my joystick to, but appears to dislike working
Is it possible to enable look with steer while also using this program?
LFS seems to disable the in game look functions if the camera gets overridden via insim, doesn't seem to be any way around it.

logitekg25, did the program run before this newer version?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG