The online racing simulator
Looks like somebody found a way to cheat HL's
HAHA Replay just shows OOS - error
#3 - lucaf
Such sad, another guy searching for the purpose of his life.
there are things in life I just don't understand
I think victor and scawen can tackle this cause the replay shows OOS - error.
#6 - lucaf
Deserves ban just for the racist username
Blackwood rallycross in 38s : he is skilled Big grin

nice nickname indeed Face -> palm Face -> palm
I want my bl1 wr back
fix the exploits buttonclutch/handbrake/hybrid tyres on asphalt is most important than some stupid hacked hotlaps
lmao what 1 minute for a 8 WRs he didn't even try what sad person
User deleted. I'll ask Victor if he knows how the replays could have bypassed the hotlap protection.
Quote from F.C.Barcelona :fix the exploits buttonclutch/handbrake/hybrid tyres on asphalt is most important than some stupid hacked hotlaps

Lol someone hit u in head Looney Na-na
I think something is bugged right now.
Hmh...
-
(marcel.) DELETED by Scawen : spam
Probably removing the user missed some kind of database update that occurs when a hotlap is updated.
Noticed that idiot trying to join my server a few times last week.
My airio settings caught his name and autobanned him but he did return later with another non racist username but with the same nickname as before so I banned that account too. No doubt the sad little child has many other accounts.
Quote from RC-Maus :Why useless update? U mean u guys allready know all ways to crack the code?

I see that as pure evil. Hope Scawen don't release update LFS and just releases LFS 2 without demo Wink

Just prefer a clean environment.

I guess fixing this exploit will require some changes in the client and the master, so a 'useless' update, but I may be wrong, yes.
I understand fully if u see it at evil noise, but on another perspective, its not as sad as the endless waiting for new content. At least something happens wich will make Scawen react, and this, is gold, we all know LFS is still alive when he posts something on the forum... U can't deny this Smile
Who cares 6 more monthes delay anymore ?
Quote from turbotron :I guess fixing this exploit will require some changes in the client and the master, so a 'useless' update, but I may be wrong, yes.
I understand fully if u see it at evil noise, but on another perspective, its not as sad as the endless waiting for new content. At least something happens wich will make Scawen react, and this, is gold, we all know LFS is still alive when he posts something on the forum... U can't deny this Smile

For me if u watch my steam profile it will say LFS is still best Smile

This game offer everything i want in race game. (even after all these years)
Really I don't mind to buy again. The group sim racers is small after all (racers will come back).
U see it in every race sim Smile

Edit: Maybe more racers come back at a "new game" Wink
Also maybe Make game cheap and u can buy cars and tracks.

Or like new games u can buy skins haha

Edit: don't sell pack let them buy per track and car make packs bit cheaper.
Quote from turbotron :I guess fixing this exploit will require some changes in the client and the master, so a 'useless' update, but I may be wrong, yes.

It probably doesn't require client update, just updates to LFSW replay validation. I have a sense how it was accomplished (but I'm not gonna test it to get banned).
Quote from gu3st :It probably doesn't require client update, just updates to LFSW replay validation.

OOS detection.

Quote from gu3st :I have a sense how it was accomplished (but I'm not gonna test it to get banned).

Tweak + follow the road (i guess).
Quote from Draggo :OOS detection.

Tweak + follow the road (i guess).

Either that, or ghost mod to submarine under the track and grab the sector beams then cut across to the next one. Big Eye
-
(turbotron) DELETED by Scawen : spam
Quote from F.C.Barcelona :fix the exploits buttonclutch/handbrake/hybrid tyres on asphalt is most important than some stupid hacked hotlaps

Big grin love the logic.... not Big grin
the new marus is fast I see

Looks like somebody found a way to cheat HL's
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG