The online racing simulator
Gaming chair suitable for LFS?
(12 posts, started )
#1 - lucaf
How much is your weight?
invest in 50 euros more and you'll get a simseat set from FK with a proper bucket seat here (shipping to finland costs ~40€)

That is just a common office chair, imo. I have one quite similar (got mine for 120€ a few years ago), while it is good it does make my back hurt after long periods of sitting down or racing.
#4 - lucaf
Quote from nikopdr :invest in 50 euros more and you'll get a simseat set from FK with a proper bucket seat here (shipping to finland costs ~40€)

That is just a common office chair, imo. I have one quite similar (got mine for 120€ a few years ago), while it is good it does make my back hurt after long periods of sitting down or racing.

Yeah, you are right. Why I would pay 100€ for a common office chair. For the colours? Hmm... that rig could be very nice, maybe awesome. But do I want such thing in my room? Im not sure yet.. Petals

However currently my ass is crying on a wooden chair...have to find a solution.

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :How much is your weight?

You are questioning my weight is under 150kg? Uh-hu Schwitz Hug
Quote from lucaf :Yeah, you are right. Why I would pay 100€ for a common office chair. For the colours? Hmm... that rig could be very nice, maybe awesome. But do I want such thing in my room? Im not sure yet.. Petals

However currently my ass is crying on a wooden chair...have to find a solution.

You are questioning my weight is under 150kg? Uh-hu Schwitz Hug

You are missing the point... with that price tag, 80kg will be enough to have issues.
#6 - Racon
That trust chair has wheels! Looney
#7 - lucaf
Quote from Racon :That trust chair has wheels! Looney

Yes but show me a gaming chair without wheels Frown maybe they are removable? I was reading and old thread where people complained they rotate with their chair when they turn the wheel Rofl
Quote from lucaf :Yes but show me a gaming chair without wheels Frown maybe they are removable? I was reading and old thread where people complained they rotate with their chair when they turn the wheel Rofl

In fact, that's one of my problems with my actual chair Omg omg omg
#9 - Racon
I had no idea gaming chair companies hadn't worked this out yet *rolls eyes*. I had a wheeled office type chair back when I moused LFS, but yeah, I had to swap for a dining room chair once I got pedals. A nicely cushioned chair, mind Wink
I assume wheels with a pushlock are really expensive to have as a feature in those chairs Big grin Those chairs are made with "gaming" in mind, which is mainly RTS/FPS games.

Wouldn't say the price tag alone can give out the quality, as I said I got mine for 120e (70e for chair, 50e shipping) when I was many kilos fatter, and this still works as intended, the leather is worn out though. I would say go for it, Trust is a brand I would trust seeing as how long the brand has been around, definitely better than a wooden dining chair Big grin

You could also always get something like these as a replacement for the wheels, too Wink
https://www.amazon.com/DozyAnt-Replacement-Profile-Stationary-Plastic/dp/B075P2RGNR
I had a chair, arozzi was the brand, looked exactly like that trust chair, so I assume they're both rebranding some chinese product.
The fake leather started peeling really fast, and got ugly, not much later, the the weld around the gas piston or whatever just snapped, and way in the weight limit.

You get what you pay for.
Buy some car seat with manual adjustments from scrap yard.
Attached images
dsdssddd4443.jpg
-
(Liiwu) DELETED by Scawen : spam

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG