The online racing simulator
Website updates
(38 posts, started )
Quote from The_Great :Thanks but it should be fixed on the other end, fans will follow your solution but new customers will immediately have lost interest.

Yep exactly. All the devs have to do is plop that code into whatever CSS file is for the forum and it’s good to go. I did the hard part for them Tongue
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :just a reminder of a thread you already know Tech..

https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1928868#post1928868

and yes i do know this was meant for gaming LFS. but close enough. as an app or likewise.

but dont take it the wrong way. just saying you been speaking alot about phones. which is okay too. but it also seems you already been answered to many things.

Dude you’re clueless.

This has nothing to do with the game. It’s about the forum. I’ve already seen that thread and it is 100% not related to this one.
Point: The LFS forum is not mobile-responsive in mobile browsers.

Porting the game-engine to another OS is obviously NOT what is being discussed here. TechEdison is talking about the web content - this content that you are viewing right here - being difficult to view on a mobile device's browser.

I'm not sure why TWDK trying to derail this discussion with constant off-topic posts, as TechEdison is 100% correct, and has even submitted a potential fix.

oh, and FYI since 2015, more people access the internet through their mobile devices than through desktop machines. The last time I checked figures (I used to work for a mobile development company) in 2017, the ratio was 2 mobile users to every desktop user and still climbing.
Quote from nikopdr :Funny enough, this feature was implemented when the forums were still on vBulletin, but due to the nature of abuse it had, it was removed.

Ah, this I didn't know.

I have been here from Dec 2015 and that time there was already this forum. I've lately visited RaceRoom forum where those "likes" etc. are used and liked them there..
It's time for Victor to stop being lazy and do his job.
This is not a mobile game... people and their smartphones... oh god, its so sad actually.
making a website slash forum responsive is not specifically related to smartphones. its something from the last years where you also have tv devices which have build in browsers, tablets, home audiovideo computers running linux. now its like having a frontpage website from the nineties. being so much behind that can be called sad.

lots of promotion is being lost now because of this. im not surprised its empty but maybe this is actually the final goal
Quote from benjamin.torres :It's time for Victor to stop being lazy and do his job.

How can you say he is lazy? That sounds like an accuse. If you think you know what is his job, what about your job? Are you a king? You go trolling around the forum, that is your job? Its an entertaining one, but wrong context. Please create a youtube channel for your opinions, and put your energy there. I promise to follow you.
Quote from Evolution_R :This is not a mobile game... people and their smartphones... oh god, its so sad actually.

even if it's not a mobile game, people use their phones all the time to browse websites. it seems like you're a bit behind the trends so yeah... it's quite sad actually.

Quote from lucaf :How can you say he is lazy? That sounds like an accuse. If you think you know what is his job, what about your job? Are you a king? You go trolling around the forum, that is your job? Its an entertaining one, but wrong context. Please create a youtube channel for your opinions, and put your energy there. I promise to follow you.

if you dont push someone to do something, it will never be done. if anything, im actually making a service for the community here. the louder my voice is, the higher the impact it has. if you stay silent about prevalent issues, then they will never be solutioned. the stubborn devs will never admit to a mistake anyway im just wasting my time here.
Thank you for your service, Mr. Benjamin Torres.
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55 : Couldn't stop me from feeding the trolls.
Looks fine on my mobile, perfect usable, just got to zoom in and out a wee bit. Only thing that needs to be improved is LFS World IMO
Test all parts of LFS website here
http://www.responsinator.com/

Type in the url hit go

The forum posts don't work at all
Mind you I use a computer not a mobile

Website updates
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG