The online racing simulator
No longer welcome user
(40 posts, closed, started )
Idk, is Vano's banned or back to life? Smile

Can't see his profile yet Tongue
Quote from MicroSpecV :Idk, is Vano's banned or back to life? Smile

i don't think so that he will be unbaned here beacuse he got now S3 licence
His account was only forum banned, mostly just for posting about licensed content (when he was demo) + something about a vob mod.

The ban was permanent, but I'm unbanning him as he's got a license.
Well, my friend was banned from here loooong ago as well (maybe 2010).
If i remember well, he had 2 accounts, one s2 and one demo, and wrote here on forum about s2 things, with his demo account. Direct ban, without any offense.

He bought s2 in the meanwhile, so maybe he can be unbanned too ?

Vano is a known contributor in the vob mod scene, he made dozens of them, and gets unbanned because of his 'friend' lobbying. But the ban was quite fair.

I guess there is a long list of unfair bans (mainly people like my friend writing about s2 content without proof they have license), so if u're removing the fair bans, like vano's, maybe u can have a look at the long list of unfair ones.

Nothing against Vano here, but rather against the miserable and pityful inconsistency of this forum rule enforcement.
Quote from turbotron :Well, my friend was banned from here loooong ago as well (maybe 2010).
If i remember well, he had 2 accounts, one s2 and one demo, and wrote here on forum about s2 things, with his demo account. Direct ban, without any offense.

Vano is a known contributor in the vob mod scene, he made dozens of them, and gets unbanned because of his 'friend' lobbying. But the ban was quite fair.

I guess there is a long list of unfair bans (mainly people like my friend writing about s2 content without proof they have license), so if u're removing the fair bans, like vano's, maybe u can have a look at the long list of unfair ones.

Nothing against Vano here, but rather against the miserable and pityful inconsistency of this forum rule enforcement.

You got fair point there. Actually, I see now a seal is broken. I am against unbans, but also positive for unbans.

But... seal is broken. There is violation of unspoken rule. Will be interesting to see where opinions and things go now.

Quote from kristofferandersen :The ban was permanent, but I'm unbanning him as he's got a license.

This is breaking point. Now once someone was unbanned from permament ban, see upcoming requests.
Quote from turbotron :Well, my friend was banned from here loooong ago as well (maybe 2010).

I just wanted to say it, you preceded me.

Quote from turbotron :I guess there is a long list of unfair bans (mainly people like my friend writing about s2 content without proof they have license), so if u're removing the fair bans, like vano's, maybe u can have a look at the long list of unfair ones.

+1
Quote from turbotron :Well, my friend was banned from here loooong ago as well (maybe 2010). TL;DR

Well, to put it simply - tough luck.

Also, since everyone below is pisstaking on my light hearted opinion earlier, I'll just use the meme Luc has posted.

ok
So you writing that vano has been unbanned from lfs forum because he got recognized for his vob mods, wich are non legit on lfs.
huhu lol
sure Unbanning him was no question !
Thanks for an epic facepalm Big grin

Seems the only the only consistent thing here is inconsistency...

I guess it's the same kind of reasonning that brought us the Skinhizo story XD Oh c'mon that so lol :DDD huhuhuhu Smile I love it, a bit like Grand Theft Auto, or even real life politics and corruption, so realistic phusacs !! Please marry me !

my friend input :
'Fair enough I'll then rape lfs every hole and i'll get famous releasing hacks and stuffs for the dark side of lfs then i'll ask for forum unban. Maybe we can even make some deal with the devs and I be reseller for some months Tongue".

lol but i can assure you he is a good minded person too, wanting to help and all.
Tough luck Smile
Let me address this really quick.

Vano was banned for being involved with the cracked community and both using and creating vob mods. By unbanning him, it also means he's hanging in a thin thread. If I see any posts by him about his work or anything we all know we're not meant to post I will ban him myself.

Most of the bans that are done here are never done unfair as some of you have said. Why would any of the mods/devs ban anyone for no reason? There's always a reason.

Most people probably wouldn't lift a permanent ban, but everyone deserves a second chance.

I hope this clears up a couple of things.
So, people are banned for good reasons. Right.
But u unban him for a second chance. Right.
Then why dont you unban everyone ?

Seems the only the only consistent thing here is inconsistency...
Or maybe there are more unspoken stuff !?
Wow guys nice way to create a toxic community. Do you really want to be like that? I'm all up for unbanning people who buy a license upgrade and giving them a second chance.

And MicroSpecV, saying "[...]community and isn't actually a bad person.[...]" is probably one of the worst things to say right here. The definition of "not a bad person" is way too broad and it feels as if you're saying that turbotron's friend is a bad person. Why is it that way? You're saying it's fair to unban Vano, he's not a bad person but you're resisting the unban of a person you don't know, as if he's a bad person.
Cracked users should never give a other chance. is chet
Now that everyone got to express their opinions.
Its really up to moderators who gets banned and unbanned.

Contact moderators if you think you have been banned wrongly, and they will look into it.

I'll close this thread now as it changed its direction completely.
This thread is closed

No longer welcome user
(40 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG