The online racing simulator
No longer welcome user
(40 posts, closed, started )
No longer welcome user
Hi. My friend is Demo user but he get ban on forum and now he is no longer welcome. What this mean ? Ban forever or during some time ? Also he don't know ban reason and where he can find this ? And i'm interesting if he bought S2 now he can play online or use forum ? Or it's impossible ?

He's profile: vanopaniashvili
Demo users, for the most part, shouldn't ever post images pertaining to licenced content, as it's a strong indicator that they have a non legitimate copy of LFS.

If he purchased LFS S2, he could probably request to be unbanned. The ban is only from the Forum, not in-game.
dawesdust_12

Quote :Demo users, for the most part, shouldn't ever post images pertaining to licenced content, as it's a strong indicator that they have a non legitimate copy of LFS.

If he purchased LFS S2, he could probably request to be unbanned. The ban is only from the Forum, not in-game.

Thanks for answer. Some more questions. For example if i want to buy S2 as gift (buy an LFS voucher) i can do this ? And he can active it or not ? I will collect money if it's possible to do.

Last question i can only buy S2 in euros ? I ask because i pay dollars for it. Looks like payment only in euros.
#4 - Bean0
LFS is priced in GBP (British Pounds), it will be converted to your local currency when you pay, eg £12 GBP = $18.25 USD (approx).
#6 - Abone
Vano is really famous in drift community because he make nice s2 content, but unfortunately he play on crack version. No longer welcome user? completely normal, he show S2 content here. is good attitude if you buy voucher for him , he deserves it as a Christmas gift. Smile
Deserves? No logic in this..
#8 - Abone
in some point i agree with you (obtain S2 effortlessly and show S2 content here), but have some logic. for some reason sti228 ask about LFS voucher, no? he is really creative, a lot of people use Vano content in S2 legit , except racers, because we live in different worlds, searching different things.
I try to have some logic, there are some competitive genuine racers out there on demo being dedicated for years, they don't crack but doing lap after lap on BL1 without complaining and then some guy which I never heard of, makes some illegal content (?) and deserves S2 for free? No, sorry.. I don't see the logic. We need racers not Apple designer bois.

But I don't want to attack your point of view, I just have a different (strict) one.
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by Scawen : Offensive post. Please avoid this type of post, or you will be banned for the sake of peace.
who cares, the question was about account status (forum banned, game ok, voucher can be applied), and whether voucher can be bought (yes).

Logic, morality, etc... have a nice chat dudes, but doesn't really matter here. World is, as it is, and a single voucher will change it more than 5 posts about morals and logic... Big grin At least from Scawen's point of view. Tongue
Even if he does get a legitimate S2 account, he needs to also refrain from posting pictures of modded content and not put hacked content of other games into LFS layouts.
Ok. Understand everything, thanks for comments. Well about gift i have different opinion because i have different situation. One man some years ago gave me netKar-Pro license and i was very thankful for that gift. It was my first official game Smile After this i bought LFS and some other simulators. Situation is hard now because i can't answer his action. So i decided to do the same thing for stranger. Anyway it's a log story for explain, so will be off topic here.

About 24 GBP (British Pounds) will be around 36-37$ right (and mostly regarding from my country) ?
cargame.nl i agree with in 100%, you have logic. i just say "he deserves it as a Christmas gift" because we talk about specific person and he is not like a kids wanted everything and dont making nothing for LFS. if I could choose I would also say to offer LFS Voucher for demo players, but unfortunately that's not the sti228 point .
24 GBP will be roughly 36-37 USD, there could also be a small surcharge from your payment provider (paypal/credit card) for the conversion, but this should be very small.
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by Scawen : More trying to annoy.
Hello. This is discount prices ?

Quote :HOW MUCH DO LFS LICENSES COST IN THE COUNTRY MY FRIEND LIVES IN?

So for my country S3 coast only £18 ?
Yes if you live in Georgia then this is correct.

It's a new pricing system based on local purchasing power or so called fair pricing. Countries with less economic prosperity also pay less for a license.
Yes!
yes yes yes
How i can pay for it ?

Type in Desired voucher value: 18
Then click proceed to check out.
Redeem LFS gift voucher - what i type here or i leave empty ? - I live it empty.
Billing Information - type my personal info ? I fill it. That's all ? Now i need to wait for something ? vanopaniashvili
Quote from sti228 :How i can pay for it ?

Type in Desired voucher value: 18
Then click proceed to check out.
Redeem LFS gift voucher - what i type here or i leave empty ? - I live it empty.
Billing Information - type my personal info ? I fill it. That's all ? Now i need to wait for something ? vanopaniashvili

After you've filled the 'personal info', such as your name and card information. Go to the next step and it should show you the voucher code. Give that code to your friend and voila!
Quote from kristofferandersen :After you've filled the 'personal info', such as your name and card information. Go to the next step and it should show you the voucher code. Give that code to your friend and voila!

Thanks, i get code. Where he put this code ? I mean how to active it. ACCOUNT STATUS and Redeem an LFS gift voucher right ?
Quote from sti228 :Thanks, i get code. Where he put this code ? I mean how to active it. ACCOUNT STATUS and Redeem an LFS gift voucher right ?

I think if he buys the license that costs same amount that the value of the voucher, he can pay the license with the voucher in the checkout page. This is just a guess.
Thanks people a lot for help me Smile Vano have official S3 license nowSmile

Yes!

Yea yea I know... old joke, but still fits so great!
PetalsLFS
This thread is closed

No longer welcome user
(40 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG