The online racing simulator
S3 licence
(25 posts, started )
S3 licence
Hello, i've a little guestion. When i've demo and i buy s3 licence can i play s2 and s1 servers? When i buy s3 licence i automatically buys s1 and s2? Thx

Sorry for bad english Smile I'm from Poland
Yes!
So... when i buy s3 can i play all servers yes?
Yes!
Thank you Smile
#6 - delis
Yes!
Yes everywhere xD
S1 Upgrade for £12
S2 Upgrade for £12
S3 Upgrade for £12
for 36£ drive all cars and tracks
SmileRoflLFS
Thumbs up
Kaip gaut s3 licencija?
Yes!
I just ordered S2 license YEEESSSSSS !!!! Na-na
I suppose this has turned into unofficial LFS YES! thread... Wave
Hey, so I bought S1 already, would it be possible to buy S3 for 24$? I'm torn, I don't want to waste the 12$ I already spent on S1 - anyone know?
#20 - jkat
Quote from BaronX :Hey, so I bought S1 already, would it be possible to buy S3 for 24$? I'm torn, I don't want to waste the 12$ I already spent on S1 - anyone know?

In case u paid 12$ for S1 you can now enter to S3 with 24$. Anyway it is not lost of money as every license level cost same amount of money depending which country you are living. For getting only S3 content on top of S1 is not possible, and in S3 there is still only one new track environment offered. So best deal still is to go until S2 if you are not an absolute fan of Rockingham track.
Quote from BaronX :Hey, so I bought S1 already, would it be possible to buy S3 for 24$? I'm torn, I don't want to waste the 12$ I already spent on S1 - anyone know?

yes, if you pay 24£ you will be able to buy S2 and S3 as you are an S1 owner.
Awesome, thanks Flotch and jkat - where can I go about doing that? How do I ensure I get S3 for 24$ when I place an order? I saw on the site they specify s2 for 24$ and I don't want any confusion, I do want to support the game further by purchasing s3 but I don't want to end up wasting money unnecessarily in lieu of that goal Smile

Thanks Smile
great, I was pretty sure some easy ways are available.
Thanks for confirming Thumbs up

S3 licence
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG