The online racing simulator
FXO wont...
I think you should let people switch cars now that you changed the rules.
What's better for you FXO Plebs then, 4% plus kg's?

It's funny how you chose the car which is clearly the most OP car there is in class, and surely you're one of the guys who have more experience on any road car here, and yet you just complain but don't come with anything constructive.

If you want to chip in with your opinions, make some instead of just complain.
There is already server with 4 2 0 and fxo cant even win a race on south city (lol).
All i can say - stop making fast peoples times equal to slower... by overnerfing cars
You know as well as I know, that FXO is at least 5/10 faster than the XRT with a capable driver.
The RB4 is and has always been around 8/10 slower, but still worse because of the weight (same problem for the XRT BTW).

If you're here to say that the few people who actually drove another car but the FXO are bad drivers, then shame on you.
I didnt say they are bad drivers, but just little bit slower.
I can also show you 2 screenshots about 4 2 0 restrictions.

http://scr.hu/0e28n/96qq6 B2R tbo server best times (S06R) - my lap is amazing, cant beat it tbh and look the gap.

http://scr.hu/0e28n/59c9f thats ss from my hotlap time without restrict.

Dont think so that these guys are 0.2s faster than marus Smile

What will be with 5 1 0 then... FXO is way harder to drive with hot tyres than XRT.
Online times on SO is almost always faster than HL.
And knowing Marus, he never races online.
And to be honest when he has, he's never that impressive, So I'm not surprised if someone is 2/10 faster than him.

(Also, you didn't say which track it was, Presuming this is either Chicane route or Reversed)
Wait? Online faster than hotlap? Are you sure?

@edit SO6R
Check PB's for Fern Bay, SO, BL, WE.
You can cut more, wall brake, slipstream etc etc...
Lately i had chance to do WE2 with 4% fxo and 2% xrt.
Result - my xrt time was like 0.05s slower without any practice after few laps. fxo time was pretty decent.

Wallbrake? Pls... think noone is using it, atleast not me...
Slipstream? FXO with 4% cant do nothing with slipstream against xrt, similiar to xfg and xrg.
Quote from Mikus1212 :Lately i had chance to do WE2 with 4% fxo and 2% xrt.
Result - my xrt time was like 0.05s slower without any practice after few laps. fxo time was pretty decent.

Wallbrake? Pls... think noone is using it, atleast not me...
Slipstream? FXO with 4% cant do nothing with slipstream against xrt, similiar to xfg and xrg.

Your qualifying lap for this race was the same as WR for XRT. iirc
Yes, but im not saying about deleting all restricts. 3% with kg handicap would be enough and xrt can be even without restrict... but 4% or more for fxo is just too much.

and RB4? Will show power on southcity's track for sure.

btw. just checked WE2 best laps with 4 2 0 - http://scr.hu/0e28n/kn330
Quote from Mikus1212 :Yes, but im not saying about deleting all restricts. 3% with kg handicap would be enough and xrt can be even without restrict... but 4% or more for fxo is just too much.

Agreed, but I think this series will also provide a level playing field for the Rb4.
In this case, just like in real life, there will be tracks where FXO cannot keep up, as well as tracks where XRT is not good.

FXO Pro's :
Acceleration (out of corners, not starts obviously)
Braking
Cornering speed
Fuel economi

Con's
Front tyre heat.

These are the points which you have to minimize to make it more balanced. I did say earlier that 3% 20kgs would be fine by me, but unrestricted FXO is too OP. and it was clear in the race.
Im ok with 3% 20kg, but 5 1 0 is totally joke.
so FXO 4% 15kg, XRT 1% and 0%0kg RB4 would essentially be ok with you in a perfect world?
i dont know... need compare times with some alien driver, but i dont think so
Dennis, I don't know why you act like we were the ones who set the rules in this league.

I did choose FXO, because I knew that other cars are just not competitive enough - we all could choose the same, so don't act like you were forced to drive slower car. Also, I think 5% for FXO is just as ridiculous as having no restrictions at all.
Quote from Spiiiky :I think you should let people switch cars now that you changed the rules.

WHEN restrictions are finalised and in force I will be opening car change that will close at the next race, this was already in the planning upon post-restriction.

I asked for restriction suggestions so I could gauge what people think is fair to balance the cars out. Right now by the looks of times (supplied by Mikke) I'll most probably either run:

4 2 0
OR
3/20 - 1(or 2) - 0
Quote from Spiiiky :Dennis, I don't know why you act like we were the ones who set the rules in this league.

I did choose FXO, because I knew that other cars are just not competitive enough - we all could choose the same, so don't act like you were forced to drive slower car. Also, I think 5% for FXO is just as ridiculous as having no restrictions at all.

I never said that.

I also think 5% is too much, hence is why I'm trying to reason with the 3 or 4% and balancing the XRT accordingly.
Quote from Dennis93 :What's better for you FXO Plebs then, 4% plus kg's?

It's funny how you chose the car which is clearly the most OP car there is in class, and surely you're one of the guys who have more experience on any road car here, and yet you just complain but don't come with anything constructive.

If you want to chip in with your opinions, make some instead of just complain.

" I also think 5% is too much, hence is why I'm trying to reason with the 3 or 4% and balancing the XRT....

Sorry, you were saying?

FXO with 5% is a shitbox. 4% and balance the XRT and we're good to go.

Or introduce dynamic restrictions to level the field at each track, because certain cars fair much better at (X) track than others do. Like RB4 at South City, or FXO at BL.
Imo there can never be a "set restriction" if you really really want it to be a fully equal grid at every single track combo. Dynamic tailored handicaps is the only way that cars can be customised to get matched for pace to each other at each particular track.

4-2-0 is the most "fair" and consistant restriction for a non-dymanic restriction rule, however.
Why are restriction such a problem we still have a week to decide, and why to change rules when its just easier to add restrictions via server even if people dont read the forum and dont notice it. And ofc us in FXOs want to be competitive as much as possible its not ours problem you went with slower cars.
Maybe around 4% FXO and 1% XRT with some weight fiddling if needed. Maybe we should ask Pete since his very experienced and has organized tbo leagues already.
Im up for testing if necessary, any day but not too late ^_^
What restrictions are we running atm?
Quote from Tomislav531 :What restrictions are we running atm?

As most of the suggestions have been;
FXO: 4%
XRT: 2%
RB4: 0%

I'll be running that for this season of SORL, I am currently looking for a restriction forcer through lapper at the moment with hopes of getting it working by Wednesday's race. If I cannot I'll factor in a temp-rule around restrictions until I can.

As I also said below, after this has been factored in the car choices will be cleared for all drivers and re-done on Round 2 following the new restrictions

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG