The online racing simulator
In love with this game
(11 posts, started )
In love with this game
Just installed the game and played it. Amazing game with great interface and controls. Great graphics and animation effects. Thanks for this game. I would like to know if there are any cheat codes available for this game.Omg omg omg
Why use cheats??? On most servers u get perm ban using them.

Anyway give it some time to master the cars.

Good luck Smile
I know I had and still do have a hard time mastering the cars. Mainly because there is no feed back other than wheel. There are no forces on your body which make the turns hard for me.
#4 - Abone
"In love with this game"? to be honest i dont know if i say to you Hello or Goodbye......

Quote from kturner :I know I had and still do have a hard time mastering the cars. Mainly because there is no feed back other than wheel. There are no forces on your body which make the turns hard for me.

is normal ,irl you dont feel in your hands the same you feels on your body.steering wheels ffb still the best out here imo .btw, setups,settings,etc.. can do it looks and feel bad, hard to driving. i recomend you set you field view in 90º( like standard) , for some reason feels bad and change my driving when i increase.if you think you are to close to dash board use custom view and keep it with 90º.
good luck
#5 - lucaf
Welcome to LFS community! Note that default setups for demo cars are quite uncomfortable to drive fast. Find better race setups here.

Stay away from cheats and you will have lot of fun with new friends Wink
Quote from samsingh2017 :Just installed the game and played it. Amazing game with great interface and controls. Great graphics and animation effects. Thanks for this game. I would like to know if there are any cheat codes available for this game.Omg omg omg

haha... how amusing!
Quote from samsingh2017 :Just installed the game and played it. Amazing game with great interface and controls. Great graphics and animation effects. Thanks for this game. I would like to know if there are any cheat codes available for this game.Omg omg omg

try UP + UP + DOWN + DOWN + TRIANGLE + While standing on one leg rub your stomach while patting the top of your head 3 times to enable the Warp drive cheat Big grin In all seriousness welcome to liveforspeed and good luck and you do not need cheats its less fun if racing with others
Quote from samsingh2017 :I would like to know if there are any cheat codes available for this game.

Wanna go faster? Then the most effective cheat code costs 24 pounds - you'll get the fastest cars with it! Cool
What is love...
Baby don't hurt me...
Don't hurt me...
No more...

Oh wait-
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → b a
whoa - all my FBM models just transformed into mariokarts!
-
(Racon) DELETED by Victor : Reply to now deleted post.

In love with this game
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG