The online racing simulator
Yeah, and imho we should get those race time 1 hour later next week, not everyone got winter time Wink
No it's perfect time
Time to have special skin? Big grin
I watched the stream. Awesome driving and great atmosphere. Looking forward to participate in the future.
I think I won n00b of the race for:
-running out of gas in the qualification lap
-entering the pits at high speed and getting a penalty
/ragequit
I had problem with gas but in race Big grin Last 3 laps were dramatic.
Yeah, hell of a race, just in case, ive damaged engine entering pit - that was a shame, and was ot of the battle with B2R's Smile

points are uploaded on site! Smile
replay's will be aviable today.

Mikke win's and again he picks - AS7r with XFG
Host is set with track, you can push 24/7 to next Thursday to beat Mikke ! Smile

Cheers
Ade
Quote from Mikus1212 :I had problem with gas but in race Big grin Last 3 laps were dramatic.

You would have bin faster if added 1 or 2% fuel Big grin
Quote from Mikus1212 :I had problem with gas but in race Big grin Last 3 laps were dramatic.

:o, you needed to slow down because of fuel? Sounds like F1 racing in mid 80's

Hey, in the standings sheet there are some double names because ppl having not identical nicknames in races. For example Fantom is twice there, and rebellion=swissline
http://lfsracingleague.com/gti-overall-standings/

And this is my thanks for the race:
Storm reduced 8s gap to 0.8s in 3 laps so there was little slow down Smile
why is server password protected right now?
Yeah, forgot to erase password - now it's fine Wink
My wish for following events, dont "end race" so quick after everybody has finished race. It is nice and important to share feelings after race in the chat, but the immediate track change cuts that moment badly. If it is an issue of not having time to "wait" after race, why not change the track next day? What you could do immediately after the race is to remove the joining password
Quote from lucaf :My wish for following events, dont "end race" so quick after everybody has finished race. It is nice and important to share feelings after race in the chat, but the immediate track change cuts that moment badly. If it is an issue of not having time to "wait" after race, why not change the track next day? What you could do immediately after the race is to remove the joining password

I agree Thumbs up
Quote from lucaf :My wish for following events, dont "end race" so quick after everybody has finished race. It is nice and important to share feelings after race in the chat, but the immediate track change cuts that moment badly. If it is an issue of not having time to "wait" after race, why not change the track next day? What you could do immediately after the race is to remove the joining password

+1
Your wishes will come true! Smile Crismas is coming btw ;p
Allow bc
Protest (event 9.11. xfg@as7r):

I personally wasn't involved in this, but just looked replay at lap2 starting 5:13:85,

username muropaketti joins the track blindly and causes two car off track (gelin_swe and svullo55, of course should blame also gelin because he was actually bit outside the track at the moment).

Now the bad things begin: svullo55 who badly provocated after being taked off track later crashed many other innocent racers for 100% purpose just in full rage. That is not acceptable.
@lucaf We are aware of that situation, its a first one for this kind, we are disqusing this, and we will make a sollutions for this kind of behavior. Noo need to be worry.

BTW it was a exremly fine race today, bunch of battles, hard turns, pressure Smile Really like that there are about 30 cars on grid ready and prepared to battle.

ps Standings are up in site !

lfsracingleague.com
Was awesome race, and my next protest is about my finishing position Big grin I wonder why LFS put me in 21. pos even I crossed line before Teho IK..(imo) I should be 20. not 21. (veeeery important thing for me Big grin) Because my nose is pink?

Probably the best race we had so far, of course, from my point of view. There was a non-stop action for me, there were many close fights that I enjoyed. Sadly, there also were some people doing mess, I don't know names since I did not watch replay, but King was crashed in last lap by slower car, for example.

What is next car/track?
Mikke picked BL1 with XRG car with clear day weather, no wind Wink

Yes, man who crashed King in last lap is the same guy who doned rage in whole race, causing truble to many drivers.

Mr. JCRSuvala - you are banned in our league for 999 days.
We are not accept that kind of behavior.
You executed 'rage mode' after you being crashed in T1 without your casue. We don't accept that kind of behavior.
If you think you can be better, act fair play, be gentle etc, contact us and we will disquss unban.

FU King - please tell us your feeling about position you taked on last lap before and after that crash. ( yes, we saw he went on rage, and didn't know what is 'blue flag' )

No futher actions i think should be done.

For more important info, and funny, speccialy when topic ' time zones' come Smile
1. We will do Races a little late
19:30 UTC If you dont know what time you got - google it.
From now every time we posting in UTC
2. In next season ( 2018 ) we will take some actions and changes with formula, regulations, laps, etc. Ofc we will inform everyone, and it will not be a huge changes, no need to be worry. Everything we do is for fun, we don't have prizes <- and that mayby will change Wink
3. 15th race will be in 14.12.2017 before cristmas time - we will take an special event for this time in custom layout configuration track ( YES - no setups, no WR's, pure challange )
We will made a layout, and it will be uploaded to host before event. We will inform you Smile

I think that's it for now
ps1 sry for my ENG, i'am still trying ;p
ps2 yeah, mikke still winning Smile
AS1 and AS7 finish lines has more angle compared to visual checker flag line, that's why. ( KY3 has same, but very slightly. BL finish line is very accurate, but it is offset in it's position. Unless I mixed up things and they are vice versa, lol )
from last week's race...

wait, what?! Rofl

Who's commentating? I should join one of these too Nod

Fragmaster's GTi Thursday
(548 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG