The online racing simulator
Nearest future of LFS
(71 posts, closed, started )
It's ok here, but you can't deny that people are having a blast on other simracing games. Look at Isaac, I'm so happy for him that he's doing well in the professional side of things. Smile
Dreaming is Always good Wink
Yes, with a lot of flowers. Or kaleidoscopes.. Last year I did a weekend with Ayahuasca with the team leader of Genuine racing.. It was amazing. But.. In the end, it didn't make much of a difference. Still need to try the mushrooms though.
Quote from cargame.nl :Yes, with a lot of flowers. Or kaleidoscopes.. Last year I did a weekend with Ayahuasca with the team leader of Genuine racing.. It was amazing. But.. In the end, it didn't make much of a difference. Still need to try the mushrooms though.

You made my day XD
Haha i googled "Ayahuasca"
cargame.nl got tired of waiting for LFS content, now he takes mushrooms meanwhile. Good choice m8
People says I am weird... not anymore.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :People says I am weird... not anymore.

You are definitely not. You are the best stunt man the simracing world has ever seen!
Quote from OTone :You are definitely not. You are the best stunt man the simracing world has ever seen!

Thanks! But how that is related to my weirdness anyhow? :O
shhhhhh...

Let's focus on cargame.nl's mushrooms.
Quote from OTone :shhhhhh...

Let's focus on cargame.nl's mushrooms.

oke.... NL Mushrooms Vrooms away my big eye sacks to the outside of this world by focusing my view into mentioned mushrooms by living in small room inside of bigger room of small house, while shouting away with one of craziest binds I ever have created in LFS...

...Because the virtual alcoholic is not the same as real one mate! ;(
hahaha legendary F key binds are legendary!
cringe
Actually I can recommend it LFS development team also. It can lead to new insights.
Please no, they will just start to hallucinate about weather being a thing, realistic car damage being a thing, engine and car wear being a thing, user developed tracks being a thing, and then they will end up believing that the VW Scirocco is still a current car worth developing.

That will only lead to yet another 10 year development cycle..........

It's well known that you have no life experience Wink ... Ever drinked a beer by the way?
The moment at LFS when non-personal driver drives your personal best.
Nice child pictures but you didn't answer my question. But I already know the answer so never mind, you are not allowed to do that from your institute. Forget about that, sorry Wink
OK, this thread has descended into total spam.

Please, save me some time and do not participate in these types of discussion. I'm here working, but having to deal with reported posts.

How old do you have to be, to understand, THE OTHER GUY ISN'T GOING TO BACK DOWN - HE IS JUST LIKE YOU!

One of you has to be the first one to stop, and to the external observer, THAT is the sensible guy. The one who feels he must get the last word just looks like someone who lacks maturity.

As it turns out, I have the last word here because I'm closing the thread.
This thread is closed

Nearest future of LFS
(71 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG