The online racing simulator
Nos
(675 posts, started )
Well I Wont To Know Were U Get It From
I Dont Wont To Us It I Justed Wont To Tell The People That Made It Thay Are Gay So If U Know I Would Like To Know Stuff Like This Piss Me The **** Off
Quote from TEAMTURBO KIP :I Dont Wont To Us It I Justed Wont To Tell The People That Made It Thay Are Gay So If U Know I Would Like To Know Stuff Like This Piss Me The **** Off

And in English please?.........

Dan,
Quote from danowat :And in English please?.........

Dan,

He doesn't wanna use it, he just wants to tell the people that made it that they are 'happy'. So he just wants to know because things like this make him a not-so-very happy camper. I think.
Quote from TagForce :He doesn't wanna use it, he just wants to tell the people that made it that they are 'happy'. So he just wants to know because things like this make him a not-so-very happy camper. I think.

, you must send me a copy of that crap-to-english coversion program some time

Dan,
:faint2:
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Just for the record a properly engineered and professionally installed N2O system is not a bad thing and doesn't inherantly cause a blown engine. It's individuals with more money than brains and too much time on their hands who install a poorly thought out system and cause havok and put a bad rap on an otherwise decent way of gaining some power.

And NO, it should not be in LFS

LOL

I'm glad someone pointed that out.
Quote from Viper93 :It may be dead dead in your eyes but there are still newer people that want to know. Besides how could you know the devs don't have something to block it, surely it cannot be that hard. Your making it sound like your trying to find a solution to get a space shuttle into space...

Getting a space shuttle into space is easy - it's just getting it back again
Quote from tristancliffe :When it is used in motorsport it's usually as a charge cooler, not as an artificial boost device.

Same with high RON fuels. People think they burn more aggresively but in fact it's quite the opposite.
Quote from Hankstar :Calm yourself Woz, it aint that funny...

...well, maybe a bit

I always thought the definition of "rice" was a car that was all bling & noise and very little else, like those supersized Hot Wheels cars on Pimp My Ride

I think people interpret the term 'ricer' differently. The first time I heard it was at Daytona bike festival and that's what the Harley boys referred to the Jap sports bikes as. Meaning 'rice burners', I suppose referring to any Japanese produced engine. But now it seems the term is used more widely.
Actually, race fuels with 108 octane are utterly unsuitable for your average family car It detonates real late, but burns at a relatively slow rate, screwing up your spark plugs real quick.
Quote from Jamexing :Actually, race fuels with 108 octane are utterly unsuitable for your average family car It detonates real late, but burns at a relatively slow rate, screwing up your spark plugs real quick.

Can't remember saying a 108 RON fuel was suitable for a road car? But anyway...

You're right 108 RON would be a bit extreme for an engine in a low state of tune but problems with the plugs can be alleviated by switching to plugs that have a cooler rating. Also, running more ignition advance would be an obvious solution.
That's why you use 108 RON fuel in the first place. I was just illustrating a point.
All valid points. But I HAVE to point out the clever multi-quote option we have now.

Yeah, high RON fuels to burn differently, but I don't see where you said they'd be suitable for road cars? People also think that race gasoline has more chemical energy...
Quote from Jamexing :That's why you use 108 RON fuel in the first place. I was just illustrating a point.

Funny you should say that - I very nearly wrote that too.

Tris - you can't remember me saying it cos I never did.
No, there's no point using more than 98RON PULP for your street car anyway.
Quote from Jamexing :No, there's no point using more than 98RON PULP for your street car anyway.

Well, I don't know. If I was running a turbo with lots of boost I might consider going as high as 102 RON. Depends on the EGT and type of exhaust valves.
You are absolutely welcome to run 108RON Lemans grade fuel if you're trying to tune the heck out of your turbo engine.

Well, as long as you can AFFORD to use 108RON continuously.
Quote from Jamexing :You are absolutely welcome to run 108RON Lemans grade fuel if you're trying to tune the heck out of your turbo engine.

Well, as long as you can AFFORD to use 108RON continuously.

I'd spent that money for sprint fuel in a blink of an eye. But then I have already spent about £10k on the car so a bit of money on fuel is no worries.
Good point. Just tell me how it goes.
Quote from Jamexing :Good point. Just tell me how it goes.

What with 108 Ron fuel? I'll never try that on this car - it's NA. I have thought about winding on some advance and running a 102RON. We'll see - scint now - trying to pay off all the debts from prepping the car last year

It goes pretty well on 98RON. But it's more the suspension adjustment that costs the money and I haven't got full payback on that yet cos I don't have a clue what I'm doing setting it up. So i'ts all just experimentation at the moment and track time is expensive so nothing has happened for 6 months. I'm trying to get my finances in shape for next season.
yea im 14 so i cant spell
yea i just wont to know were to get it from so i can tell the maker how bad it piss me off
Quote from TEAMTURBO KIP :yea i just wont to know were to get it from so i can tell the maker how bad it piss me off

Why do you need the cheat itself to tell the author it pisses you off? It doesn't have his phonenumber on it or something.
this is what i wont to do
i wont to put a commont on this site tellin him how it make me mad

Nos
(675 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG