The online racing simulator
LFS Credits
(8 posts, started )
LFS Credits
Hi guys

I just bought 5 pounds worth of credits. My account balance now is that 5 pounds.
Where can i buy these High Resolution Skins with my money?

Thanks
Open LFS client,in options under misc you can select the resolution of automatic skin download - if you select 1024 for cars and 512 for helmets,you'll be charged 1 pound for each 2000 automatic skin downloads.

PS. I'm not sure if it's worth to select helmets to higher resolution,you can't see much of them anyway unless you use some of the VR options.
Hi

Thanks for help! Smile
Quote from Eclipsed :Open LFS client,in options under misc you can select the resolution of automatic skin download - if you select 1024 for cars and 512 for helmets,you'll be charged 1 pound for each 2000 automatic skin downloads.

PS. I'm not sure if it's worth to select helmets to higher resolution,you can't see much of them anyway unless you use some of the VR options.

Obviously worth of course if driving only any type of single-seat cars which all has open cockpit view. At least for me.
Morning

In which of the cars can you see your helmet then?
All of them - although some are easier to see into than others. If you have VR, you can also see yourself in the mirrors.
Hi

Yes of course lol i understood unknownmasters msg wrong lol
You might want hi-res helmets for alternative camera angles in screenshots and videos too if you're into that sort of thing.

LFS Credits
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG