The online racing simulator
Suggest
(32 posts, started )
Quote from Eclipsed :Don't post anything in internet if you can't stand the critics. Wink

Rule of thumb Thumbs up
Quote from kristofferandersen :You come to the forum. You post a nice suggestion, nothing wrong with that. You get feedback from other users and you start insulting them. Great, just great.

Nothing wrong with that? did you see the comments? apparently some people saw this as me requesting to shutdown lfs serves, the way they carried on about this being a racing sim like i don't know it, i'm not insulting i'm stating fact, NO ONE that plays lfs dosnt know its a racing simulator, that is the most redundant comment of all. (what would you label a comment like that?)

And shirtkicker this is not redundant, others suggested a safety car/police car, this is roof lights that are optional not permanent, that can be added to a car through the info section like the uf and lx roof.

To the others that saw this as lfs destruction, i'm NOT suggesting a police car! and this will in no way change the games genre AT ALL!

now i would appreciate it if you could all show just a little compassion, even if it's a microscopic amount, Not one of the comments had anything nice to say nor any valid reason for disagreeing with this suggestion because saying "it's a racing sim" is no valid reason, if you have ever watched racing IRL you'd know that there are roof lights involved in all types of racing, I would know because i love racing, But...there are no true racing servers in S1+,in all the racing servers its ether tbo, GT or all cars not one GTR that's active and the F1 is used only in events, the only true racing servers are demo with the FBM, there's nothing wrong with racing GT and TBO but IRL when those cars are used they are modified to perform better .eg aerodynamics and performance.

I'm very fond of modified cars because there is nothing special about a standard car, even supercar owners modify their cars because standard is to plain, so if i like games like Need for Speed it's because you can modify the cars (everyone knows NFS has the fake'st driving) but its not about that when i play games like that, i'm passionate about customizing, i LOVE it, which is why i make skins on LFS, So yes Viva need for Speed's customizing!

It's easy to criticize. anyone can do it

I'll say this one last time for those who don't get it. This is not for police cars only, This is not to change the game, This is for both racing and cruising servers!

To the other comments that are pointless, i'm not going dignify that None-sens with a response
Dont bother brother Smile Your initial post is OK, and you are OK, anyone has the right to suggest whatever, so just ignore others opinions and use your energy in some other things. We are just bit frustrated here while waiting next release, thats why the atmosphere...and creating a fight (even just on internet forum) is just a way to channel the frustration out of the mind Big grin

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :youtube...

lol
Quote from lucaf :Dont bother brother Smile Your initial post is OK, and you are OK, anyone has the right to suggest whatever, so just ignore others opinions and use your energy in some other things. We are just bit frustrated here while waiting next release, thats why the atmosphere...and creating a fight (even just on internet forum) is just a way to channel the frustration out of the mind Big grin

That makes a lot of sens, I can understand the frustration.

But not sure why they take it out on others like it's our fault, ruining our intentions and moods, that i don't understand.

Thanks for being the first one with something nice to say, I appreciate A LOT!
Rydr I'm totally chill with you man. Just caught up in the atmosphere lol

But yes.. sadly even though those suggestions may seem good in the short run, LFS and its development aren't targeting them. They are the least important, as development revolves in the racing aspect of the game. Light racks, modification capabilities are all cool, just not what is needed at the moment.
The Safety car isn't part of racing, it's part of safety within racing, not racing itself.
Don't focus on the tiny stuff and miss the big picture - roof light racks are not everything!

Modding itself may or may not come. It's something touched on-and-off, and some do think modding won't be a thing, due to the fact that LFS wants to stay realistic to real life car-to-spec ratio, and the need to keep the game user-friendly and easy pick up and play. But then I wouldn't mind modification being a thing, just needs more support.

In fact, it may (in the long run) draw crowds into cruising instead of racing, due to the "immediate attraction" affect i.e people will find more use of the light racks/modding in cruising or drifting/drag than racing, then move away from racing.
Plus, don't forget mate, devs would need to remodel the structures of the cars intended to have the light racks, and a huge rework of car physics/body physics to support modding - there's just no priority of that at current time. There is a reason previous threads of similar topic and suggestions have been talked about, and swiftly dismissed.

Think about it this way :
VWS over light rack/mod capability?
Better physics over light rack/mod capability?
More tracks over light rack/mod capability?

Cheers Tongue

Suggest
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG