The online racing simulator
Suggest
(32 posts, started )
Suggest
As usual I keep getting ideas that could work in everyone favor and here they are

1 - First up is a add on line the UF1 and the LX4,LX6 only instead of a roof what can be added to some of the
Turbos and the FZ5 would be Roof lights, Police roof lights that can be added on in the info section, the
activation command can be /lightsslow, /lightsfast and /lightsoff similar to the siren.

2 - Next is in the same category, Crash bars like police cars have also as a add on that can be selected from
the info section, lights on the crash bar could also work but are not so important, it would be useful for
the cruise servers.

3 - and last but not least, Backfire, making tuned cars i.e XRR, FZR, FXR, XFR .etc spit flames when driving
and revving hard, it would make it very interesting to drive those cars like that.

I know i make a lot of suggestions but i'm just trying to make Live for Speed Better so it can attract more
people for the good of the game.
Attached images
2017-10-03 15_10_03.png
Lets be realistic for a moment, we won't see any of this suggestions..
Why? LFS is a sim, not some arcady racing game..
To all that constantly say "its a racing game"... There are sirens right... Police sirens!
so... please get real, this game has become more about cruising and drifting then racing, the only place with lots of race servers that are active is Demo ok.

So please keep all redundant reply's to a minimum...
Quote from MKRYDR :There are sirens right...

Yup..

Quote from MKRYDR : Police sirens!

That is what you make of it. Since patch N by the way. Had something to do with a virtal keyboard for VR not working. And you try to rape this as a reason to backup your own suggestions. Bad idea.

Anyway.. It's not going to happen, keep on talking.
Laugh out loud
yolo
Quote from MKRYDR :please get real, this game has become more about cruising and drifting then racing

Has become? I don't believe there was a time when there were more racers than cruisers/drifters but I can't really tell since I only play since 2012 but judging from your reg. date I think you can't tell either.

Anyway, imagine a group of players who has 2 choices - one is to go racing server which requires actual skills, training, patience etc. 2nd choice is a cruise server which requires nothing. Where do you think most people will go? Exactly, IMHO it's irrelevant at what kind of server is a majority playing at and it shouldn't define the game's purpose. But keep making silly suggestions and maybe you will succeed in changing the whole idea of this sim.
Viva la Need for speed!
Quote from LakynVonLegendaus : it's irrelevant at what kind of server is a majority playing at and it shouldn't define the game's purpose. But keep making silly suggestions and maybe you will succeed in changing the whole idea of this sim
Viva la Need for speed!

Face -> palm Do you see what you saying? the fist part is right "It's Irrelevant", if you thought deeper then that comment you might of seen the bigger picture here, Which by the way is not to change the purpose...
I do, seems like you don't Smile
You want to change "The online racing simulator" to something else.
It's a racing simulator, not a cruise simulator. Cruising was an adaptation into LFS by people creating city layouts, InSim money, siren, chases etc. Racing is what LFS is about and is what it was made for.

This isn't Live for Cruise. Yes, cruising is a norm and active area in LFS, but only because no one else bothers to put in the effort to race hardcore, or even train to race. And then there's children who race, a whole different story. LFS approached the market correctly but as time goes on you get what you get with a loosely updated game.

Ah, updates! On that, when do you foresee your pretentious "ideas" implemented? I don't think the dev team are gonna focus on police sirens and grilles over racing physics and tracks in a racing simulator.
What comes to the roof/roofless option, I would like to see that it would affect the aerodynamics of the car.

Offtopic blaa blaa in spoiler Big grin
Spoiler - click to reveal
This Live for Cruise phenomenon is interesting one. Most of online people are found on cruise servers, many previous racers also, I think. What to do...sometimes I feel sad for that, but then I ask myself: if that is life's will, who I am to complain?

(Of course I would like to see the racing servers more attractive than cruise servers...or maybe some day I find myself also a cruiser-enthusiast)

Actually its not only a phenomenon in LFS - if you go to Assetto Corsa and join one of the "Nordschleife Track Day" servers, 60% of drivers are doing donuts in the parking place, some of them do a drag race on the start lane and crash their cars in first corner, and a small amound of drivers ever complete a whole single lap there Big grin (ok you say that is not cruising, but its the chilling-out atmosphere that I mean)
LFS drama, always and forever Smile
Posts like this is one of the reasons I still come here every now and then =D
I go through so much popcorn these days... XD
Quote from BeNoM :LFS drama, always and forever Smile

Best answer for this thread...
i couldn't care less what any of you think...This was a suggestion and it's not up to any of you to decide it's validity so please go pester someone who give's a s*** about your petty quarrels!
The end! Bye
Someone is very sensitive here...

Don't post anything in internet if you can't stand the critics. Wink
Quote from Eclipsed :Someone is very sensitive here...

Don't post anything in internet if you can't stand the critics. Wink

Sensitive no, Annoyed by the idiocy yes.

I can handle critics what i can't stand is stupidity
Quote from LakynVonLegendaus :I do, seems like you don't Smile
You want to change "The online racing simulator" to something else.

You do???...Wow...really...yet you stick to what you were saying, you clearly don't see it, let me dumb it down for you, The roof lights are to enhance the cruising experience and can also aid in racing because safety cars also have roof lights to make them visible to racers on the track ok...ok, you see it now? because i can't dumb it down anymore then that.
Quote from MKRYDR :i couldn't care less what any of you think...

That works both ways, you realise?

Quote from MKRYDR :This was a suggestion and it's not up to any of you to decide it's validity...

Actually, you're in a public forum addressing the community - who did you think would be discussing this?

Quote from MKRYDR :please go pester someone who give's a s*** about your petty quarrels!

Actually, this is your petty quarrel. A couple of discordant comments is not an excuse for you to fly off the handle. If you'd only just reply to their arguments with thoughtful, concise statements instead of insults and bluster they might start taking you more seriously.

Also, if you did a search or even bothered to read a few old threads, you'd see that your post was in fact redundant before this even got started.

Extra points for using it in a sentence Smile
You come to the forum. You post a nice suggestion, nothing wrong with that. You get feedback from other users and you start insulting them. Great, just great.

Suggest
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG