The online racing simulator
update of cars ?
(15 posts, started )
update of cars ?
Not cars in general but suspension of it (and some interior)
for example the xfg and xrr share same suspension (in f10 mode atleast)
if you do some jumps (not big ones) with xfg you will destroy rear suspension no matter what setings you have (even jelly ones will fail) xrg's suspension survive much better
i know i know xfg is not meant to be (main) rally car at demo (probably) but now the suspension system changed a lot from 2002

what i'm trying to say is it would be nice if we could chose betven curent suspension and "heavy-duty" one
you could edit less things but it would have benefit of surviving more then normal one

or atleas make some of the suspension survive more

and cars like UF1, UFR, and LX cars should get some love for the interior like xfg and xrg got back then

(SORRY if this was asked a lot before)
True, we could also use a different type of transmissions such as Sequential and DCT and maybe a exhaust mod?
+1
Quote from Mate2169 :..should get some love for the interior..

(SORRY if this was asked a lot before)

Hhmmm... No first time I read this, good idea, lets do something about it Tongue
Quote from Mate2169 :Not cars in general but suspension of it (and some interior)
for example the xfg and xrr share same suspension (in f10 mode atleast)

Not sure what you mean, but those cars have very different suspensions.
xrr has 2x double-wishbones and xfg has mc-peterson-something, or how it is spelled.
In garage-screen click "Susp" to see the geometry. Or shift+L while driving.
Quote from Gutholz :Not sure what you mean, but those cars have very different suspensions.
xrr has 2x double-wishbones and xfg has mc-peterson-something, or how it is spelled.
In garage-screen click "Susp" to see the geometry. Or shift+L while driving.

I think he meant to toughen the suspension on particular car.

The XFG uses a mix of McPherson strut for the front and Trailing Arm for the rear whilst the XRR (Didn't you mean the XRG?) uses a more sophisticated Double Wishbone about similarly the same as current F1's suspension.
when i will get home i will try to test the shift+L (not know about this)

and i mean if you go to f10 mode in game (suspension damage)
in rear the suspension haves only 3 damage bars (both xfg and xfr)
1 main (every car does) and 2 more (smller ones i donk know the names sorry Frown ) soo i thought the suspension in rear is same (in rear)

the xfg suspension is easly breakable if i do same patch with xrg is fine (less then 5% dmg) but with xfg i got fliped once and most of the other times it colapsed the suspension (over 50% dmg on rear only)
Some cars need a more durable clutch (XFG,RB4,FXO,XRT,UFR,FZR). I have the impression XFG burns more clutch than the XRG, and there is little difference between them, apart from weight, engine and etc. On the other hand, powershifting a RB4 or a FXO equals to clutch dead literally. UFR and FZR aren't a quick dead clutch, but it suffers, specially the UFR. XRT would be in the middle, not clutch-happy nor a durable clutch either. I get that with mouse its a bit easier to burn clutch, but still, these cars are clutch-happy, and sometimes you need to powershift, which CT makes the difference.
i whole-heartedly agree with this, they should do a last model ( late revision ) XRT since its already most folks favorite car, why not up the hp by 20-30, add an extra forward gear and 10mm to the width of the wheels. Far from originality, but the better it runs against the fz5, the happier everyone is no ? maybe a new rb4 ? though its been made clear this simply wont happen yet.
i won't personaly change the xrt but the 10mm to width would be nice
and about the clutch thing it would be nice to add clutch grabing/sliping point to it
unforteonaly now if you aply 50% of clutch it reacts like you hold the clutch fully
LFS should allows us to have significant engine upgrades such as air filters, addition of superchargers, turbos and stuff. We can get 'upgrades' like wheelspins from Forza. Race more, more upgrades or upgrade point you get.
well you have "2 upgrade systems"
1st xrg and xrt (xrt is tuned xrg)
2nd removing air restriction / weight (yes i know it is an downgrade but if you start with air restriciton and aded wieght you can remove it and that means more power and lighter car)

the thing about forza games is they are highly ARCADE games not as lfs (which is SIMULATOR game) Smile
Widebodys, Spoilers, TE37s, Fifteen52s etc. We need it. Not stupid vob mods but legit and deformable customisation. also we need deformation like e.g Beam.NG
agreed on wheels but not sure about the widebody and spoiler ( aerodinamic and wider cars may be laptime changers)

update of cars ?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG