The online racing simulator
LFS Merchandise Super Sale!
(90 posts, started )
Quote from Ped7g :Hm, some local parcel service missed me twice already (no wonder, I'm rarely available in common daily hours), but neither they tried to call or to leave some note with contact/instructions, so I have no idea how to proceed. I wonder how long it will take them to return it to sender.

If you've got a tracking number, it might be worth it giving them a call
Quote from johneysvk :If you've got a tracking number, it might be worth it giving them a call

I didn't even knew which company was responsible for delivery here.

Now I finally know... but I made a huge mistake, gave them two options for possible delivery, so today they tried third time and mixed it up. This time I got some info ahead at least, but no info after (I just had finally some phone to figure out what happened).

This is already at level hilarious, I have strong suspicion a pre-school-kids-class would deliver a package better (if they would get the idea to ask some adult to read them the address, then they would be already a step ahead of these guys)... Big grin

Let's see if there will be 4th try. Big grin
The above examples explain why they can't find the Southern hemisphere....

(NZ to Netherlands, 10cm x 10cm x10cm, 300 gm, $NZ15.45. 3 - 10 day delivery)
Quote from Senninha25 :My order still hasn't arrived, even though the tracker says "Shipment in depot" for the past ten days...and I didn't get any notice or anything about it.

Update: Last thursday (13th Oct, according to the tracker) the parcel was returned to sender after another unsuccessful delivery.

Is there any way I can get in contact with anyone to try and get it back here? Because I didn't even get any delivery note in the mailbox or anything like that.
That is pretty crazy! You can see here some of the reasons why this storage and shipping of physical goods can be quite problematic for a small business. I'll email Victor to make sure he has seen your post.
Delivered on 4-and-half try (for fun: shipping 21th sep, 23th in my city, delivered 19th oct) ... Everything looks good. Thanks. Smile
Quote from Flotch :...I will take some pictures when I will find the camera.

I forgot to do it, so while I am on vacations in Aussois doing some hiking with family (search for marmots !!), there was a mountain biking contest near where we rent a flat. It was not that hot this morning, add being a spectator, the long sleeves were a good choice Smile
No 'Scawen Roberts' inside, but I share aswell some pictures of those frenzy guys Thumbs up

NB : car speaking, the roads in the Alps are just excellent ! Heart
Attached images
S7200017.JPG
S7200005.JPG
S7200006.JPG
S7200007.JPG
S7200008.JPG
Nice pictures! And good to see you are wearing my favourite shirt! Smile

The mountain biking looks fun. I would like to reassure you that I don't do that "downhill" mountain biking. Respect to those nutty guys but I just do the normal "XC" (cross country) mountain biking which is a lot less dangerous! Big grin
Big grin . I understand, since I am 16 and did a nice crash going downhill, I am no more able to drive a bike downhill ... too scary Big grin (even my daughters are doing me crazy when they go quick), so seeing those guys doing this is a real pleasure as a spectator Big grin . Mountain biking seems an excellent hobby Thumbs up
I compensate with my c63 amg, it is going quick whatever the slope of the road is, and I am not afraid thanks to LFS Tongue to have teach me how to drive Thumbs up
nice read! Thumbs up
Do you make deliveries to Argentina?

I would like to buy some things
Quote from Popughini :Do you make deliveries to Argentina?

I would like to buy some things

Unfortunately, the shop has closed already and the LFS shirts (+ other items) are sadly no longer on sale.
Too bad, I wanted to buy some things Frown
I remember being on this shop before, now it's gone? Or does someone have a link?
The shop has closed, check out the OP:

Quote from Victor :
The sale will run for a few weeks before the shop shuts its doors, so don't wait too long. This is your last chance to obtain your LFS shirts!

LFS Merchandise Super Sale!
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG