The online racing simulator
LFS back in 2002
(41 posts, started )
They have 1 seat, they're racing cars

inb4 people call Formula 1's sports cars lol
Not sure if trolling, or genuinely doesn't know... Uh-hu

The term 'racing cars' covers any car that has been modified, or built, for the purpose of racing - this includes all types of open-wheelers, GT cars, drag racers, rally cars, etc... and, of course, sports cars.

To qualify specifically as a sports car, they have to be built as if there would normally be 2 seats. Of course they only put 1 seat in it, same as any other racing car (except rally cars), but you'll notice that the seat is always set to one side of the car.
..and wheels have to be covered.
Quote from Gutholz :in the XRT picture the flat look of 'simple wheels' reminds me of streamlined rims from some sportcars:

Lol imagine that car on future of lfs
Quote from MacedoSTI :Lol imagine that car on future of lfs

should be there 8 years ago already.. But, tire physics takes some time.
I love how lenient HLVC used to be. Those videos were nostalgic as hell.
oh yes, I remember seeing them the first time : I was thinking how is it possible to keep that speed in the corners Big grin
I tested briefly : still not able to Big grin Big grin
MAX
i remember this!
Quote from Gutholz :in the XRT picture the flat look of 'simple wheels' reminds me of streamlined rims from some sportcars:

The wheels weren't flat, the centres could be turned off if your computer was slow.
Gonna go cry now cause memories. bbl
I remember this: archive with icon TotalCommander and and weight in 15 megabytes.

That case when the present world champion WR still even in the project wasn't.

LFS back in 2002
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG