The online racing simulator
Intelligent grownup reply *cough*
Quote from lucasazedo :For you any time is impossible because it is rubbish and does not accept that there are better players than you. You do not respect them for using a keyboard or whatever, you are the least likely to say anything.

Of course I accept there are many better drivers than me. I am fairly average at best.
What you did was use cheats to get good times, I have replays as do many others of you using a hack that allowed you to start from pits with tyres already up to optimum temperature, a clutch that would not overheat regardless of how you treated it, and a speed hack. That is why I banned you. What controller you use to drive with is irrelevant. You cheated, you got banned from the AMG servers.
What I was saying here is that you should have your account banned permanently from all servers for cheating.
You may well be able to drive sucessfully without cheats and probably much faster than me. But like so many pathetic and immature idiots you cheated, end of story, nobody has any respect for cheats and they do not deserve to play again.
Quote from JackSun :Of course I accept there are many better drivers than me. I am fairly average at best.
What you did was use cheats to get good times, I have replays as do many others of you using a hack that allowed you to start from pits with tyres already up to optimum temperature, a clutch that would not overheat regardless of how you treated it, and a speed hack. That is why I banned you. What controller you use to drive with is irrelevant. You cheated, you got banned from the AMG servers.
What I was saying here is that you should have your account banned permanently from all servers for cheating.
You may well be able to drive sucessfully without cheats and probably much faster than me. But like so many pathetic and immature idiots you cheated, end of story, nobody has any respect for cheats and they do not deserve to play again.

I agree! I even got banned once or twice only for racing but shortcutting some apexes, gaining some several seconds.

Quote from lucasazedo :

BTW, why to cheat? What is the motive? I do understand partially if too poor for not obtaining product, but cheating inside of product? to get faster? what is the reward?
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I agree! I even got banned once or twice only for racing but shortcutting some apexes, gaining some several seconds.

Well that's up to the individual server admins to decide, as long as you are aware of the rules the server admins have laid down as acceptable behaviour on their servers. Would be a bit harsh to be banned for cutting apexes, maybe a warning and a removal from race if you didn't comply would be more appropriate if they were the rules on that server.
Quote from JackSun :Of course I accept there are many better drivers than me. I am fairly average at best.

Mr jackson, Since you quoted me in your answers and come to me ridiculing times, I challenged you since you are the good, a mano-a-mano race, you choose the track and car, because I do not need a hack to win even more to win If you think I'm not good, hit at least one hotlap I made, or enter this challenge in which you choose the car and the track, but I want the dev and the creator of the mods to come in and see that I'm clean and I also want you to respect me, because I have never used to win a race, but to amuse myself with something that you do not do, because it is known as arrogant, boring, slow, and the limad that banned players from doing better or better than you. Take up my challenge if you're a man.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I agree! I even got banned once or twice only for racing but shortcutting some apexes, gaining some several seconds.

BTW, why to cheat? What is the motive? I do understand partially if too poor for not obtaining product, but cheating inside of product? to get faster? what is the reward?

I've never used to be faster than someone in a race. You even know because I've already spent several hotlap
Quote from lucasazedo :Mr jackson, Since you quoted me in your answers and come to me ridiculing times, I challenged you since you are the good, a mano-a-mano race, you choose the track and car, because I do not need a hack to win even more to win If you think I'm not good, hit at least one hotlap I made, or enter this challenge in which you choose the car and the track, but I want the dev and the creator of the mods to come in and see that I'm clean and I also want you to respect me, because I have never used to win a race, but to amuse myself with something that you do not do, because it is known as arrogant, boring, slow, and the limad that banned players from doing better or better than you. Take up my challenge if you're a man.

You fail to understand my point. I am not in the least bit concerned if you are faster than me or not. The issue is you have used cheats on a server, that is the only reason I have banned you. You have even admitted it yourself "to amuse yourself". Did you not read the rules of the server or the EULA of LFS, it is not acceptable to use cheats for any reason. You used a cheat you got banned. You no longer have any respect from any decent minded driver. As for a challenge I'm quite sure you would beat me, but I will not knowingly entertain anyone who has cheated in a game for whatever reason.
Quote from JackSun :You fail to understand my point. I am not in the least bit concerned if you are faster than me or not. The issue is you have used cheats on a server, that is the only reason I have banned you. You have even admitted it yourself "to amuse yourself". Did you not read the rules of the server or the EULA of LFS, it is not acceptable to use cheats for any reason. You used a cheat you got banned. You no longer have any respect from any decent minded driver. As for a challenge I'm quite sure you would beat me, but I will not knowingly entertain anyone who has cheated in a game for whatever reason.

Funny you already banned others ... saying the same thing.
Quote from lucasazedo :Funny you already banned others ... saying the same thing.

I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean by that.

The only reason I ban anyone from the servers I have admin on are for Cheating, deliberate crashing, abusive behavior or for breaking the servers rules (after a number of warnings first).

If you have any reason to believe you have been banned unfairly you are welcome to contact the server owner and explain your Issues. Please note I will have the replays of any incidents.
e.e
I think there's nothing else to say here, its going to change subject again xd

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG