The online racing simulator
GU Downhill - Season #1 2017
(32 posts, started )
For the next event maybe write in the rules what kind of "contact" is allowed.
I was a bit surprised by the harsh divebombs since I was trying to drive as clean as possible.
But that may just be me. Next time I will be more aggressive Wink
Overall it was a fun event.
Quote from Will.I.Am :For the next event maybe write in the rules what kind of "contact" is allowed.
I was a bit surprised by the harsh divebombs since I was trying to drive as clean as possible.

Yeah. Exactly same thought by me. Next time no morale.

Anyway. I think all brackets should contain 4 drivers. More action and better interest of commentating. Smile
I was also enjoying live stream. Was surprised how entertaining it was
Quote from Razor1373 :Yes, event was great, and commentary even better Big grin Looking forward for next round, i hope you will be making one Smile

Thank you very much Smile

We will definitely be hosting a second one Smile

Hello everyone!

We have made a highlight video for the GU Downhill Event! - Unfortunately, we couldn't add all of the highlights as the video would have been too long. We have added the ones that we think were great highlights and hope that you enjoy watching the video!

Thanks!

GU Staff.
Quote from Will.I.Am :For the next event maybe write in the rules what kind of "contact" is allowed.

In our debrief we did explain that any purpose contact is not allowed, but general contact which isn't purposely done would generally be allowed unless extremely unfair. We will make it more clear next time Smile

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Yeah. Exactly same thought by me. Next time no morale.

Anyway. I think all brackets should contain 4 drivers. More action and better interest of commentating. Smile

This is something we will consider but at this moment of time are not sure about it.

Quote from lucaf :I was also enjoying live stream. Was surprised how entertaining it was

I'm glad you enjoyed watching!
Awesome video Big grin

GU Downhill - Season #1 2017
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG