The online racing simulator
ajuda ae
(25 posts, started )
ajuda ae
queria saber como eu faço para upar minha skin, fiz uma e queria usa-la online mas queria saber como eu upo ela
you can't. You need to buy a license or upload credits to use and get upload slots
#3 - BeNoM
"Driven distance: 0 Km"

Why do you want to upload skins if you don't even play this game?
Quote from BeNoM :"Driven distance: 0 Km"

Why do you want to upload skins if you don't even play this game?

He's obviously an event commentator!

EDIT:

You know what this means..
Attached images
dab1.jpeg
dabb2.png
#5 - BeNoM
Rofl Rofl Rofl
BRLok...
Another type of unlocker that will destroy LFS Comunity.
The owner? Skinzinho (S3 Licensed)
Is there a way to code/encrypt LFS in a manner that it'll be impossible/extremely hard to crack/extract into crack?

Something like how F1 2015 evolved into the near-foolproof F1 2016, that required a lot of late nights to mod.

Hmm... if not then BrLok and other fake communities will continue to strive..
Quote from R0ut66 :BRLok...
Another type of unlocker that will destroy LFS Comunity.
The owner? Skinzinho (S3 Licensed)

You should have proofs of this Na-na

But in your case, crying is free Rofl

EDIT:

And God saw that I tried to contact the developers Wave
#9 - BeNoM
Quote from oladraodecc :You should have proofs of this Na-na

But in your case, crying is free Rofl

EDIT:

And God saw that I tried to contact the developers Wave

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Good try to avoid "SKC"
Also, you can see that oladraodecc (The acc stealer in portuguese) is a cracked player Smile
And He is skinzinho.
Quote from R0ut66 :Also, you can see that oladraodecc (The acc stealer in portuguese) is a cracked player Smile
And He is skinzinho.

In that case: Dead banana
You can see here bugged servers too
Brought it up once, will bring it up again. Why doesn't LFS, the advanced stage it is right now, have better.. (encrypting of files/harder to access files for crackers to mod into/better security)?

Similar to how the F1 games (2012-2015) were easy to mod but F1 2016 had a whole new coding system that made modding into extremely and virtually impossible.

Because at the moment it would seem that if Perelok and BrLok can just grab a direct copy of S3 LFS or a duplicate and create servers for cracked LFS, something has to be done...
@MicroSpecV DRM wont help at all, LFS needs encrypted servers not encrypted game files.

We need a big/hard server wall with all encrypted servers.
Quote from BeNoM :@MicroSpecV DRM wont help at all, LFS needs encrypted servers not encrypted game files.

We need a big/hard server wall with all encrypted servers.

^ what he said @Scawen
R0ut66, why are you posting links to a cracked community? Where's Scawen to ban him? That mo.....re or less present admin.

And r0ut got the question. He proved everything. Let's burn "skinzinho" til he cries blood.
Quote from oladraodecc :R0ut66, why are you posting links to a cracked community? Where's Scawen to ban him? That mo.....re or less present admin.

And r0ut got the question. He proved everything. Let's burn "skinzinho" til he cries blood.

I am not really sharing, I am just showing they the proofs Smile
And why "He cries blood" if He is You?
Quote from oladraodecc :R0ut66, why are you posting links to a cracked community? Where's Scawen to ban him? That mo.....re or less present admin.

He's posting links answering your question, since pretty much all the evidence points that you are Skinzinho?

If you have such low intellect to even realise that I'm honestly *scared* to see what BRLok will become, because by the time you realise anything happened it'll be the same fate as Pereulok.

Lol.

Apply cold water to red makeup Ya right

And do not forget to attack me with DOS Smile
More proofs:

ajuda ae
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG