The online racing simulator
Website that shows all S1/S2 licenses sold
(78 posts, closed, started )
Quote from DEVIL 007 :@thisnameistaken
How long you are in LFS.Seems not quite a long time.

My join date is right next to my name, I've only been here a year or so. That's why I'm asking - I don't understand why Phlos comes in for so much aggression.
@DEVIL 007
I know how to kill someone, so it means I killed people ? illepall
Same with cheats... I know how to do it, yes because I am not really bad in all computer security related stuffs (that's my work ), but that's all.
Quote from Phlos :@DEVIL 007
Same with cheats... I know how to do it, yes because I am not really bad in all computer security related stuffs (that's my work ), but that's all.

i know your game you trying to hack lfs datebase
@snewham
but this depend on what way you are doing this.If he is spaming the server why somebody should respet him for this.
If he is posting a invalid hotlap and covering it by saying that he wanted to show the hole...he could send a PM to DEVs rather then brake the rules.

I dont understand why he is always trying to make something good but acheaving this with very questionable way.

As I said he seesm very talented and I would welcome if he would come with something interesting but not doing it that way as I said above.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :@snewham
but this depend on what way you are doing this.If he is spaming the server why somebody should respet him for this.
If he is posting a invalid hotlap and covering it by saying that he wanted to show the hole...he could send a PM to DEVs rather then brake the rules.

I dont understand why he is always trying to make something good but acheaving this with very questionable way.

As I said he seesm very talented and I would welcome if he would come with something interesting but not doing it that way as I said above.

I didn't say that his methods were correct, I just stated that his heart was in the right place.
Quote from Phlos :@DEVIL 007

OK...lest say I dont have any proof you have ever cheated so I will stop accusing you about this.I will say SORRY for that.

I am really tired all about this.Phlos try to really think sometimes more by your head then with your heart.Seems you can be sometimes really a clever guy so it shouldnt be a problem for you.

Have a nice day
Quote from Phlos :
Btw I don't see what's wrong in this project except harming your server, but that's just at the beginning, the update take only few minutes

Apart from the bandwidth issues do you actually think the Devs want this info public (especially the money count)?
Phlos, you did more than 100.000 km with LFS, so I guess u like the game. May be you should just do, what your S2-License enables you to do: to race and have fun! And leave your software development skills in the office...
Btw it's a topic related to http://lfs.phlos.com/ nothing else... :melting:
It will be good if moderators can clean the topic from those useless posts (including this one)

If you want to talk about me, just create a new topic seriously...should I do it myself ?
Quote from Phlos :Btw it's a topic related to http://lfs.phlos.com/ nothing else... :melting:
It will be good if moderators can clean the topic from those useless posts (including this one)

If you want to talk about me, just create a new topic seriously...

why canrt you make skins and stuff something that be more useful.
I scanned thru this thread and the attacks on Phlos and the counter attacks, and after seeing most of Phlos' posts in the past and such, sure what he does may seem like its "bad" (like his LFS app that I simply LOVE), but his heart is in the right place. He is thinking about the whole of the LFS community, just sometimes not with the reasoning part. Sure his LFS app had a place to put your username and password in to check something, does it mean you have to use it? No it doesn't, its placed there as a tool, sure he could have released the source code to the app for us all to check "does it phone home our info" and that would work too, becuase then we could each be sure of it. His ideas are generally in the right place, they just are cometimes executed incorrectly and people take them the wrong way.

and Faster111, you aren't helping, you're posted completely irrevelent junk and making false accusations. so STFU please.
Quote from ajp71 :Apart from the bandwidth issues do you actually think the Devs want this info public (especially the money count)?

Finally a good question...

I really don't know if they matter about this. Victor seemed to be more "scared" about all the http data sent/received to get this than the money counter

Just ask Victor, I cannot ask him, he never answers me through PM/Email.
Quote from faster111 :why canrt you make skins and stuff something that be more useful.

Can you just leave my topic ? It will be great for everyone.
Quote from Phlos :Finally a good question...

I really don't know if they matter about this. Victor seemed to be more "scared" about all the http data sent/received to get this than the money counter

Just ask Victor, I cannot ask him, he never answers me through PM/Email.

end this money thing or you could get bad or even more bad stuff ASK befor you do STUFF like THIS
If that is true, and the money is divided 33.3/33.3/33.3, the devs in theory have about 400,000 CDN$'s each. which brings into perspective how many sales there have been of S1 and S2 and stuff. and I assume that doesn't include the sales of Premium Pubstats and the SMS stuff, and also people who have pre ordered S3 or given donations and such.
estimating how much they have earnt is pointless and we dont need to know anyway.

Phlos you should know bandwidth isnt free so i would also be worried about 12 gigs of data being transferred for no reason at all.
Who cares, they can have all the money they deserve for this great game.

However, IF they do not want to disclose this sort of information, such as total lisences and total earnings, then I would hope that people would respect that decision and not delve into areas which they have been asked not to.
Quote from mrbogeyman :Who cares, they can have all the money they deserve for this great game.

However, IF they do not want to disclose this sort of information, such as total lisences and total earnings, then I would hope that people would respect that decision and not delve into areas which they have been asked not to.

thats what am trying to say ASK BEOFOR U DO SUCH I THING LIKE THIS
Hmmmm

I like this information. I have often thougth about the amount of people who has got a license.

I shall not judge if it`s good or bad, but now I have got a reasonable answer to my question. Great many thank you`s for that !
I think this website is useless and just a waste of time for Phlos and for us.
The devs deserve every penny they earned and even much more .
Please Phlos close it and get to work on useful things like your lfs manager.
Quote from ldriver :I think this website is useless and just a waste of time for Phlos and for us.
The devs deserve every penny they earned and even much more .
Please Phlos close it and get to work on useful things like your lfs manager.

I love Penn and Teller and this shure is BULLSHIT !

EDIT :
And I mean the words from Idriver, not the "cake"
Quote from mrbogeyman :Who cares, they can have all the money they deserve for this great game.

I was on the verge of crying until I saw this post, finally someone that actually seems to think before posting.
Quote from traxxion :I was on the verge of crying until I saw this post, finally someone that actually seems to think before posting.

Why is everybody talking about money ???
It`s rediculous.
It`s about statistics.

Holy banana of mother god !
Why is this thread still open, it adds nothing and has turned in to a bash Phlos thread who may or may not deserve the beating.
I think its progressed from the bash phlos thread at about post 50~. Currently it is a "Why do people care what the devs have earned, all that should matter is we have a good sim" thread. And soon, it will progress into a "What is this thread about" Thread. Just for utter redundancy...
This thread is closed

Website that shows all S1/S2 licenses sold
(78 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG