The online racing simulator
Still £24 in Norway Shrug

Norway is such a poor country.
Quote from kristofferandersen :Still in Norway Shrug

Uhmm
Attached images
specs.jpg
Maybe rise prices in Baltics since they are Northern Europe according to UN.
Norway poor? What to say about Poland then.
Quote from kristofferandersen :Still £24 in Norway Shrug

I hope you are kidding. Norway is known to be very expensive to live in. that means earnings are higher to compensate compared to other european countries.
You can think of switching it to a £30 band Big grin
Quote from CLRS530 :I hope you are kidding. Norway is known to be very expensive to live in. that means earnings are higher to compensate compared to other european countries.
You can think of switching it to a band Big grin

Haha. For people being underaged, its really hard to buy their own games. I got my license by my dad for my 12th birthday! Smile
But once you have a decent job, the bills gets paid off.

and yes, I was indeed kidding.

Quote from Flame CZE :Uhmm

Uhm, I found it in the backyard.
Quote from kristofferandersen :Haha. For people being underaged, its really hard to buy their own games. I got my license by my dad for my 12th birthday! Smile
But once you have a decent job, the bills gets paid off.

and yes, I was indeed kidding.

Y well you found out how life works.
There are just some privileged kids or people at all getting more or less all they want and everyone can decide if thats good or bad for them... Big grin

The intention of this price change was to globally give almost everyone a fair chance to buy it but not in every situation or at every point.
So compjoeter says it all nowadays? License should be £0.50 for me then.
Quote from cargame.nl :So compjoeter says it all nowadays? License should be £0.50 for me then.

Specs?
Quote from cargame.nl :So compjoeter says it all nowadays? License should be £0.50 for me then.

Sorry but my pc specs are bad but it was just joke becouse he has i7 and i was think it will be funny when i put here my e5200 and geforce 210 becouse everyone laugh about GeForce 210 and also me ;D but is not that bad lfs run on max resolution on low with 80-200fps so i like it ;D
Quote from Franky.S :nah contacts

Speaking of countries, who knows what you are. Italian, American, Scottish, antarctican? You've had profiles on almost every continent! Hard to tell what country you are from, seeing as you change nationalities/names/egos/profiles whenever you feel like it.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Speaking of countries, who knows what you are. Italian, American, Scottish, antarctican? You've had profiles on almost every continent! Hard to tell what country you are from, seeing as you change nationalities/names/egos/profiles whenever you feel like it.

When you pay, there are informations on from where the money is coming
sinchety, you finally changed your flag...
So he's not Francesca,but Francine? Confused... Looking
Quote from Bmxtwins :Speaking of countries, who knows what you are. Italian, American, Scottish, antarctican? You've had profiles on almost every continent! Hard to tell what country you are from, seeing as you change nationalities/names/egos/profiles whenever you feel like it.

oh wow, so hurtful. you really got me there !
"For Uzbekistan!"
-
(afonsinho rd) DELETED by Scawen : spam
Hi I am from Philippines but the prices are still the same when i am upgrading
Hi, please can you contact our tech support and tell us where you are located when you are trying to upgrade, and if you are logged in.

It should be 6,12,18 for Philippines.
I will get the s3 directly when the new graphic version comes.
Hi there. Thank you LFS Team for discount for us, poor hostages of 3rd world countries. Today i finally hustled myself an S3 license. I'm an LFS fan since 2004. I promised that I'll support LFS when i see support for us, mod makers. Here we are, together again))). Wish you the best. And keep it up!!! We love LFS, eventho some of us had to stay underground for so long.
Great to read, and enjoy S3 with the mods. Great moment to jump in.
hello! There is no Argentine peso so it still costs us 23.88 dollars! no change for us

New Live for Speed License Price Bands
(104 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG