The online racing simulator
how do i create a lfs team?
(21 posts, started )
how do i create a lfs team
On LFS World? Or just in general?
??? :doh: It says it right there in LFSW.

Goto LFSW, and then when you are loaded and logged in, you click on the LFS Racers Database icon. Then click on the LFS Teams Search tab. In the upper right-hand corner there is an Apply link for your team. Good luck :up:
#5 - SamH
IIRC, the Teams features on LFSW are only available to S2-licenced members.
Quote :how do i create a lfs team

Unfortunately the nature of teams means that it is only open to people with friends.
#7 - SamH
Awww Becky! You can join UKCT if you want! You'd have to suffer not-insubstantial trawling through inane posts by team members, friendly but irritatingly imature jibes, crap driving and the like, but the plus side is that you'd win every team race, because we stink
[EDIT]You're free to join Becky, but there are a few team members that wreck without knowing it, you just need to watch out for them ;-)[/EDIT]
#9 - SamH
.. as John just demonstrated
Demonstrated the will to edit a post so as not to pee people off :-D
its sad, i saw that pouting smiley in Becky's post and almost started bawling out of sympathy
Quote from JohnUK89 :Demonstrated the will to edit a post so as not to pee people off :-D

gd question how do u start a team wer do i go nd wat do i do ???
#13 - Jakg
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :
gd question how do u start a team wer do i go nd wat do i do ???

just make one up, you dont need to DO anything in particular
Official LFSWorld teams are only start-able by S2 Licensed users, however Un-Official teams can simply be made by going into a demo server and saying something like "Ho Wnts to join da baddast tm in da wrld" as most Demo People say, because somehow they are less intelectual then S2 users.
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :wer do i go nd wat do i do ???

Back to primary school to sharpen up your grammar and spelling I'd say.
?
thnks m8
SamH, can anybody join your team? I'm not too hot at racing yet, but drifting...

I should have an S2 license in a week or 2 as well
Get the S2 license first, then re-post in the 'Teams' section.
actually its on lfsworld now illepall :elefant: :elefant: :spchewie: :drink:
Can i join team? my info.Like to race sometimes to drift and have fun.
having the giggles looking at my previous posts above.... 2006!

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG