The online racing simulator
TrackMania/02 - Terrors of the skies
Have you ever wanted to drive BF1 upsidedown? Well now you can. The track is short, only over a minute long but exciting.

2 ways to stick yourself to the platform. Gentle and slow or fast and short.

I have added a setup that you will need to take the first corner without slipping out.
Also BF1 can't have more than 10% of fuel or you won't make the first corner.

Enjoy. Smile
Attached images
LFS 2016-12-23 01-18-31-84.png
LFS 2016-12-03 17-55-40-33.png
LFS 2016-12-03 18-00-37-19.png
LFS 2016-12-23 19-24-59-80.png
Attached files
BF1_^1SKY Terror.set - 132 B - 491 views
WE3X_^1TRACKMANIA^7^s02 BF1.lyt - 14.1 KB - 531 views
This layout will be loaded on [TC] Events in 10 minutes time!

Edit: This is the best layout I've ever driven! 10/10
Even better, use BL1 setup, adjust height a bit and wings 2 up each
and see how you drift corner while upsidedown

EDIT: Except I always fail at the very end when not enough speed to hold it on tho haha
#4 - BeNoM
Awesome layout!

Man I should start playing TrackMania again, I forgot I have it installed Tongue
Too much fun not to record a lap.

That epic crazy layout! Smile

I wonder, when you're in a close draft behind someone while upside down, do you fall down because of the loss of downforce (or should I say upforce)? Big grin
Quote from Flame CZE :I wonder, when you're in a close draft behind someone while upside down, do you fall down because of the loss of downforce (or should I say upforce)? Big grin

Yea you actually do Big grin. It happened for a lot of people and i've expierenced it myself. At first you feel the speed gain and then your front goes up and you fall to the ground.
Haaaa! I got an idea! Gonna make it somepoint ( unless someone else makes it )
Quote from Flame CZE :I wonder, when you're in a close draft behind someone while upside down, do you fall down because of the loss of downforce (or should I say upforce)? Big grin

Yes... I got up to 2nd from somewhere near the back then the leader at the time cut in front and I fell straight off Tongue

The layout's still on [TC] Events if anyone's curious.
Ummm...So is nobody gonna bring up how this is an actual issue on the physics side?
Quote from TheNoobisonFire :Ummm...So is nobody gonna bring up how this is an actual issue on the physics side?

No, because it's fun. Besides, who's actually got the balls to test that this effect would/wouldn't be possible in the real world. We know F1 cars are mathematically capable of driving upside down so there's that I guess.
Quote from GT4_PL :That epic crazy layout! Smile

tip, if you're making videos from mprs turn 'multiplayer speedup' off in Misc options, this prevents the cars appearing from nowhere and also plays back smoother wheel movements.

anyway. this looks epic, can't wait to test it
Why is it an issue? Technically it'd be possible considering how F1 cars' downforce/aero works.

Plus it's awesome to do, I wish there were more layouts like this! Tongue

TrackMania/02 - Terrors of the skies
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG