The online racing simulator
#COMEBACK LFS CRACKED
(167 posts, closed, started )
I think these pereulok guys or something are so sad and brutal that they complain on official forum.

I think development is rescued

And I hope pereulok stays down so that we can continue
Quote from cargame.nl :Every online game has problems with piracy, except, Iracing. So piracy is everywhere because the games are wrong.. How much nonsense can you think of?

Sorry, i dnd't explained myself correctly with that. Cause every game will have piracy, because of the few players that doesnt crack it for not having money, but just because they don't give a **** about anything.

Obviously there will always be piracy in every single game. The piracy itself is not the consequence of things going bad. The consequence of things going bad is too much piracy. If things go well, you'll still have piracy, but at an understandable level.

That's what i tried to say, sorry if i didnt explained myself correctly.
cracked users you don't need to pay full price buy only S1 for £12 and you can enjoy the game like before on crack becouse you don't need more than au1 and xrt. ridiculous is you saing bad thing about this game but just look how hard you want to play it i'm sure lfs is the best game what you was playing thats why you wont just leave that game is just pointless saying over and over bad things about updates and old game when you want play it so hard you just pissed off becouse nobody want give you it for free i'm bored about reading this bullshit from craked users who come here
Quote from CozmicDragon :I always said that the biggest problem with buying a LFS license in Brazil wasn't really the price, but rather, a lack of proper payment methods. But I changed my mind. This game is not worth my hard-earned cash.

I'll admit this now: I played on a LOT of cracked servers for several years. Yeah, ban me. Do whatever the **** you please.

Am I the only one seeing the contradiction here?
Quote from Chobit :for example, 50 legit players and 50 non-legit players each month

This starts to sound like the migration crisis where some people have to work while the rest of the new people are terrorizing the neighborhoods and doing no contribution whatsoever to society. Even worse, trying to do some backstabbing.

What you are basically saying is that if there are enough paying people, you don't have to care for the people who steal. And the problem is bad marketing according to you. Well.. If you look on Youtube then there are hundreds, thousands of illegal video's promoting the cracked environment and only a few legal ones. Facebook groups same story. I tried , on my own, to take down a bunch of video's a couple of months ago (empty official servers, I was a bit bored) which in the beginning I was succeeding with but after a while Google got so annoyed by my requests that they send me a message that I needed to prove that I was affiliated with LFS otherwise they wouldn't handle my copyright infringement requests anymore.

The thing is if you want to do it right you need to make the team five times bigger, to handle all these things.. What do you think will happen with the price? Tadaa.. It goes up.
When they put new vehicles or more tracks in S3 the people will buy the license
Quote from Ken.Block.43 :I apologise if you were somehow offended by my comment, that was not my intention in the slightest. And that is correct, i doubt anyone on here will be concerned about by absence because i have not played on official servers in at least a year, so it's unlikely anyone would remember me after all these months. (I am only back here now because i received an email notification of which i was not expecting!) I understand my response was off-topic in areas and have rephrased it in an effort to make amends, although i realise that will be somewhat difficult to achieve.

Kind Regards and Best Wishes for Christmas!

There are people in third world countries that think you're a tight shit and don't give me this crap about being unemployed, you get more than enough benefits to put a couple of quid a week aside to save up for a game that you deem as important. I bought the game when on benefits, when the game was same price and benefits were lower. I hope you get bunged on some dreadful workfare placement soon, then you might have some understanding of what you're doing to devs.
Quote from CozmicDragon :You can ask any licensed cruiser, they'll tell you: TC has nothing on the cracked cruise servers and never will have. The cracked servers are millions of times better.

If you cannot accept this, why don't the legit servers make an effort to improve their InSim, hire better staff and all that jazz?

Have you actually ever played on a [TC] server? This comment is unfounded and frankly insulting.

Why are demo users still allowed to post on this forum and how is this thread not locked yet?
I have friends that I've tried to get into LFS in order to play with them and each time I tried to this would happen.
-"Oh Need For Speed, well nice. Maybe I'll join."
And even after explaining that it isn't that game they got no clue what's it about except that it might have slight connection with Need For Speed. I guess you know the reason why.
-"Duuude what's with those graphics, some minecraft or stuff? Just how old is this game?"
In generally they weren't satisfied with the graphics.
However their real let down was when they saw the pricetag.

Now about realism I got one question. How come XRR gets bhp increase of 98,38% over XRT when XRT has the same engine but with smaller turbo?

EDIT: The same people know about rFactor or Project Cars
Quote from Ken.Block.43 :Good Evening,

As someone who has dedicated a lot of time towards playing Live For Speed in the Pereulok servers, i find the decision made by Scawen to push the closure of LFSP to somewhat disappointing. I have been a member of Pereulok since Janurary and playing with the guys there always has provided a lot of enjoyment. Due to various circumstances i spend a considerable amount of time at home which can be difficult to say the least, but i have made a lot of friends in Pereulok which is something i appreciate a considerable amount. Of course, a lot of the people here in this thread do not understand that and will continue to trash-talk Pereulok and the community surrounding it, simply because most of us have not chosen to purchase a license for this game?

Here in the UK the S3 license for this game costs £36, which is a bit much when you consider the state of development at the moment. We have a game here which has not seen a decent update since Westhill, which happens to be a track which was introduced more than an entire year ago. There has been almost zero development towards features that players have repeatedly requested, such as new cars. Sure, the XRT and FZ5 are nice as are most of the other cars, but there are only 20 vehicles which doesn't give us much selection compared to other racers. All we have seen in the past year or so are minor adjustments such as the 'upgraded' mirrors in 0.6Q, and Virtual Reality support which as cool as it is, still continues to be a completely useless feature for 99% of players.

You can't really expect people to spend £36 on the full version of this game, fully knowing that there will be no further updates of reasonable depth to come in the future. The fact that extensive games such as Forza Horizon 3 with beautiful HD scenery and hundreds of cars available, are available for less than the price of LFS makes this a very difficult purchase to justify for most people on Pereulok. Plus, a certain amount of our members on Pereulok are still in fact children, and i do not know of many parents who would be willing to spend £36 on this near-abandoned 13 year-old game. I agree that Live For Speed is a considerable achievement from such a small team of developers, but i don't think this worth £36 of anyone's money here in late-2016. All Scawen is doing by forcing down the closure of Pereulok is depriving our (mostly-young) players from the enjoyment of playing this game online, and most importantly erasing our community and friendships which have been formed from it.

Kind Regards,
Ken Block™ #43

Thanks for sharing.
Quote from cargame.nl :This starts to sound like the migration crisis where some people have to work while the rest of the new people are terrorizing the neighborhoods and doing no contribution whatsoever to society. Even worse, trying to do some backstabbing.

What you are basically saying is that if there are enough paying people, you don't have to care for the people who steal. And the problem is bad marketing according to you. Well.. If you look on Youtube then there are hundreds, thousands of illegal video's promoting the cracked environment and only a few legal ones. Facebook groups same story. I tried , on my own, to take down a bunch of video's a couple of months ago (empty official servers, I was a bit bored) which in the beginning I was succeeding with but after a while Google got so annoyed by my requests that they send me a message that I needed to prove that I was affiliated with LFS otherwise they wouldn't handle my copyright infringement requests anymore.

The thing is if you want to do it right you need to make the team five times bigger, to handle all these things.. What do you think will happen with the price? Tadaa.. It goes up.

I guess the problem you had with Google was exactly that you were taking down videos. Because Google is the owner of Youtube, therefore if you take videos, you're not only taking down videos about piracy, but you're also taking down a source of benefits that goes to Google. And as Google doesn't have anything to do with LFS, they dicided to stop handling your requests. Basically what they told you with that was "give me a good reason to lose money".

Like LFS, Youtube also tries to sell products, which would be the videos. And they get the benefits from the ads that shows up in those videos. Maybe you take down 10 videos, and yes, youtube has like a billion of videos, losing 10 of them wont matter at all, but they're losing benefits for reasons that doesn't have anything to do with them. From their point of view, even if the benefits lost are like 0.0000001% of what they get in total, it's still a loss for no reason, so why would they do it? Probably the reason of why they stopped handling your requests is that you were asking for help to the wrong guys.

Then, the problem of the prices is that sometimes the sellers think that, if they don't get enough benefits, they can increase the price. But then, if you increase the price, you will get less customers. Sometimes it's better to reduce the price to get more customers, so at the end you get more total benefits than before. You can see that in every single supermarket or store, putting prices as low as they can, also making special offers every day or week to attract more customers. And there they are, getting holy big benefits.

That has been my point the whole time. No matter how annoying piracy can be, from the point of view of marketing, "50 cracked players" and "50 players who dont play" means exactly the same: 0 benefits. And here, what makes the game succeed is money, because that's what gives devs the possibility of continuing the job. So, although it's important to keep the piracy under control, devs should focus on selling more and more.

And that's where the price part comes in. If you put a price for a game, you have to do it thinking about everything. If you put LFS to £36, the thing the players will see is "13 year old game... oh demo, gonna try... meh, old graphics... i can buy Forza for that money". Because yes, LFS simulation capabilities are impressive, but the rest of the modern games, they may not have such a good simulation, but they have everything else. More cars, more tracks, more gamemodes, more everything. Compared to the rest of the games, the only thing that LFS has is the simulation. Which is good, but not enough to win against those games.

So, at the end, you end up needing a way of making players chose LFS instead of anything else. Which, in this case, can be done in 2 ways:

-By increasing the games potential in the rest of areas, so, adding more tracks, more cars, more features in general.
-By decreasing the game's price, so the game will be considered as a reasonable option for a lot more players.

I'm not trying to say that LFS is not worth it's price, or that it's a bad game. But let's be honest. For us, this game is a great racing simulator. But for any other new player, LFS is just another racing game. If a person who doesn't know anything about LFS have to choose between spending £36 on LFS or £46 on Forza 6, he will decide based on the first impressions. Which are that Forza 6 has a lot more cars, a lot more tracks, a lot more things, and all that for just an extra £10? His decision will be obvious.

But if you put LFS price to, let's say, £20. His opinion about those 2 games will be the same, that forza has a lot more things. But this time, the price of Forza 6 is more than 2x the price of LFS. Suddenly choosing Forza 6 wouldn't be such an obvious decision. If players consider LFS as a good option, then a good amount of them will end up buying it. "Hey, but you only get £20 for each instead of £36". Yes... but it's better selling it for £20 and earn £20, than selling it for £36 and earning £0.

Also cargame, thanks for being nice with me, i really appreciate it.
A lot of people here pissed off and desperate to get a game back that they think isn't worth the cost.
If you can acquire or afford any kind of PC and controllers to play LFS, not to mention the internet subscription and electricity, you can afford the game if you miss it enough to even bother replying here. End of.

If you don't think it's worth the price, then why be so angry and bitter about being denied something you stole and didn't contribute towards?

This thread is like a load of children having a temper-tantrum at having a toy taken away, mixed with another set of children trying to sound reasonable and still completely missing the point.

I remember a Chinese person I met online asking me what my favourite movies were. She told me one she absolutely adored. I said I'd try and find it on Netflix and she thought it was hilarious that I couldn't just download it for free. As if I'm somehow not allowed or incapable of doing so in England. It didn't even occur to her that I like to support media industries that I want to see more from.
She wasn't too poor to rent or buy a movie or song she liked, it's just part of the culture in China.
Looks like Brazil has a similar pride in piracy and theft.

And for the idiots trying to give economics lessons: The developers aren't trying to maximise sales. It's clearly a pet project I think they have a right to be rewarded for. If it was about making money and nothing else, it would have been handled very differently already.
You can get a brand new racing sim for that money? Go **** buy it then.
Quote from EeekiE :A lot of people here pissed off and desperate to get a game back that they think isn't worth the cost.
If you can acquire or afford any kind of PC and controllers to play LFS, not to mention the internet subscription and electricity, you can afford the game if you miss it enough to even bother replying here. End of.

If you don't think it's worth the price, then why be so angry and bitter about being denied something you stole and didn't contribute towards?

This thread is like a load of children having a temper-tantrum at having a toy taken away, mixed with another set of children trying to sound reasonable and still completely missing the point.

I remember a Chinese person I met online asking me what my favourite movies were. She told me one she absolutely adored. I said I'd try and find it on Netflix and she thought it was hilarious that I couldn't just download it for free. As if I'm somehow not allowed or incapable of doing so in England. It didn't even occur to her that I like to support media industries that I want to see more from.
She wasn't too poor to rent or buy a movie or song she liked, it's just part of the culture in China.
Looks like Brazil has a similar pride in piracy and theft.

And for the idiots trying to give economics lessons: The developers aren't trying to maximise sales. It's clearly a pet project I think they have a right to be rewarded for. If it was about making money and nothing else, it would have been handled very differently already.
You can get a brand new racing sim for that money? Go **** buy it then.

Aren't ya bloody ignorant about it? The main reason why we are talking about is community, "pereulok is ruining the community". How do you expect to have good community if the game is on the wrong path?
Quote from Chobit :But if you put LFS price to, let's say, £20. His opinion about those 2 games will be the same, that forza has a lot more things. But this time, the price of Forza 6 is more than 2x the price of LFS. Suddenly choosing Forza 6 wouldn't be such an obvious decision. If players consider LFS as a good option, then a good amount of them will end up buying it. "Hey, but you only get £20 for each instead of £36". Yes... but it's better selling it for £20 and earn £20, than selling it for £36 and earning £0.

but you need buy forza 6 times every year or every 2 years for playing online with people becouse when new forza come people move to new game so you need spend more money than £36 only one time in your life. Same thing is happend with others games you need to but new version almost every year and you forget about pay for dlc becouse most games in today times is just boring when you just buy only game so you need again spend even more money for new things i know some games like gta you pay one time but in online you need also buy cash in game or spend you whole life to get some things from new updates so again you need put more money on it. LFS price is super low compared to this. You all just trying to find reason to not put money here thats all so just stop talking about. Don't like okay don't pay don't play don't cry.
-
(Tafu) DELETED by Tafu
-
(Tafu) DELETED by Tafu
-
(Tafu) DELETED by Tafu
Congratulations for being thick as two short planks...
http://prnt.sc/dm245p
http://prntscr.com/dm23xg
And he isn't the only one who still kept playing on pereulok after getting license.

Quote from k_badam :Also, you are saying that it isn't the same as going into a shop and stealing something, it is, you are stealing money from them, that argument is totally irrelivent

Stealing? Please, how can you talk about money that weren't his to begin with. It's the other way around, if you want to your game to sell well you have to find a way to steal the money from the costumers. If it weren't for pereulok I would have quit LFS in 2011.
Wich other simulator you can get +50% of the functionality by paying 1/3 of the price? Please buy even S1, you can get awesome much fun with that already.
Quote from mcmustang :Aren't ya bloody ignorant about it? The main reason why we are talking about is community, "pereulok is ruining the community". How do you expect to have good community if the game is on the wrong path?

If it was about community, there would already be a demo server called pereulok and you'd all be there. If demo isn't good enough for your community, then it's about piracy of S1,S2 and S3. Next?
Enough already.

Ban any **** who supports piracy of this game on the official games forum.

Hear that devs ?

We do not need this crap.

We, the people who have paid you and supported this game for over 10 years are not interested in hearing these brain dead arseholes whining on this forum about how their entitled little feelings are hurt.

Perm ban them and delete any posts supporting pirating or cracking this game on this forum please.
Quote from mcmustang :Aren't ya bloody ignorant about it? The main reason why we are talking about is community, "pereulok is ruining the community". How do you expect to have good community if the game is on the wrong path?

Are you and the rest of the whinging ****s on here an example of the community we're sorely missing?
Quote from lucaf :Please buy even S1, you can get awesome much fun with that already.

The problem is that they already know this and had this. Without paying anything. It's called stealing but for some reason it is legit if you are from Brasil or some Arab country because -insert silly reason here- .

Although, I have to admit, it's not easy to buy LFS legal in some parts of the world (like Brasil). I saw someone suggesting, I think it was Degats, that any bank account can be linked with Paypal. But this is not true, this is only possible in some countries, not all. And if it's possible they use crazy high service rates, like 30-40% or something. (I know this because I needed to buy S3 vouchers for some Romanian friends and Romania is even in the damn EU!).

If you need to go through a lot of hassle to buy a product while at the same time it's very easy to get online on an illegal platform.. Why bother? The problem is now that the illegal environment got way bigger. Lets face it, the official environment is dead, completely dead. Not a little bit dead, Scawen, but completely dead. And this doesn't get magically revived with the release of a new car, new physics and/or tracks. More then this needs to be done, it needs to be released on Steam .. Not because of marketing (although it's a nice side effect) but because it's a worldwide paying platform where everybody can buy without any hassle a voucher/license. Without these actions life is not coming back in LFS because the illegal environment will keep finding it's own ways to get around the paying problem.

The easier you make the payment the easier people buy stuff (stuff which people most of the time actually don't even need).

Quote from Racer X NZ :Perm ban them and delete any posts supporting pirating or cracking this game on this forum please.

stop try to make this North Korea. As long as discussions are civilized why block it. So it can be dead here again like the rest of this year?
"stop try to make this North Korea. As long as discussions are civilized why block it. So it can be dead here again like the rest of this year?"

Top kek

It's kids complaining about their cracked game not working anymore, it's piracy and it's illegal. All of them should be banned ASAP and the millions of posts they made should be deleted too...
It only takes a little bit of time to make it work again. I am not interested in this but someone else will do.. If you silence discussion the problem doesn't disappear, it stays. It's like putting hands in front of your eyes and saying out loud; "nothing is going on, nothing is going on".
Quote from mcmustang :Congratulations for being thick as two short planks...
http://prnt.sc/dm245p
http://prntscr.com/dm23xg
And he isn't the only one who still kept playing on pereulok after getting license.

Stealing? Please, how can you talk about money that weren't his to begin with. It's the other way around, if you want to your game to sell well you have to find a way to steal the money from the costumers. If it weren't for pereulok I would have quit LFS in 2011.

Same here, I started playing LFS in 2010(the demo ofc) I liked it, but the price just killed me, still played single player with the unlocker method until 2012 then left, after 3 years when I heard about those crazy ip-patch methods and Pereulok, I cameback. And pls don't bring me the bullshit "YOU LIKE SO BUY IT" this is an exception.

Quote from cargame.nl :The problem is that they already know this and had this. Without paying anything. It's called stealing but for some reason it is legit if you are from Brasil or some Arab country because -insert silly reason here- .

Although, I have to admit, it's not easy to buy LFS legal in some parts of the world (like Brasil). I saw someone suggesting, I think it was Degats, that any bank account can be linked with Paypal. But this is not true, this is only possible in some countries, not all. And if it's possible they use crazy high service rates, like 30-40% or something. (I know this because I needed to buy S3 vouchers for some Romanian friends and Romania is even in the damn EU!).

If you need to go through a lot of hassle to buy a product while at the same time it's very easy to get online on an illegal platform.. Why bother? The problem is now that the illegal environment got way bigger. Lets face it, the official environment is dead, completely dead. Not a little bit dead, Scawen, but completely dead. And this doesn't get magically revived with the release of a new car, new physics and/or tracks. More then this needs to be done, it needs to be released on Steam .. Not because of marketing (although it's a nice side effect) but because it's a worldwide paying platform where everybody can buy without any hassle a voucher/license. Without these actions life is not coming back in LFS because the illegal environment will keep finding it's own ways to get around the paying problem.

The easier you make the payment the easier people buy stuff (stuff which people most of the time actually don't even need).

stop try to make this North Korea. As long as discussions are civilized why block it. So it can be dead here again like the rest of this year?

The paying method is the main issue, where I live I have "paysafe" which I ONLY have access to "CTT correios", the only method I trust as this moment around, never ripped me off.

In the environment part I couldn't agree more, this game isn't updated in years some valuable players actually went inactive due of that also kept his ridiculous price, moving it into steam would increase the chances of reviving it due to good sales + easier paying methods(including mine) but eh? who listens here? no...one... We're going to sit and watch this derrail carriage by carriage.

I think I'll just stop reading this topic I'll take my leave.

cargame.nl, mcmustang thanks for being polite on this topic so the rest I know that also replied here
You're all complaining about the payment methods, that it's ho hard to buy the license here and there, Brazil, Portugal, Panama, anywhere so that I wonder how the hell did any of those countries' citizens buy a license? Big grin Such excuses are ridiculous.
I really do love how everyone is at war. Over 1 game. And to all those who are talking about how its stealing and piracy, don't get your panty in a twist because I'm certain that 75% of you who are talking about its bad, have actually pirated some kind of media, whether it be a movie or a game, or editing software. And thats a fact.

Not everyone has access to money such as myself, I don't have a credit card to buy whatever I want. I worked when I was 14 and 15, and I'm 16. But I have no access to the money I gained during those 2 summers of work. I already tried asking my parents to get it for me, but the answer is quite evident. And such is life. Yeah, you bought the game legit, Hooray for you. I didn't due to my current situation, and I am surely not mistaken that others are in the same position that I am in.

Shit talking to someone for not being able to afford or buy a game that shouldn't cost that much that it does, doesn't make you superior nor better. It makes you seem like your peanut brain has only one punch line. I ain't here to do any of my own. And if I'm honest, judging from how toxic you S2/S3 players are, I would say that LFSP had a better community imo.

But hey, you guys can continue doing what you've been doing for the past couple of years... wait for another big update Wink.

12 quid for 1 track... smh. I give props to all of you who wasted 12 quid on a small track but hey, I'm not in control of your money, you are.

Take care and keep cruisin'.
This thread is closed

#COMEBACK LFS CRACKED
(167 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG