The online racing simulator
#COMEBACK LFS CRACKED
(167 posts, closed, started )
#26 - expr
Quote from Tafu :LFS receives little to no updates, and if it receives any, they're usually minor bug fixes or something for VR. They want us to pay $45 for a game that is basically dead, face the truth please.
"Hey you can buy S1 for $15" Are there even any servers on S1? Even if there are, it's boring, 6 cars 3 track... I could think of so many better ways to spend my $45 on.
Peace

Face the truth yourself: you are allowed not to purchase the game. However, you are not entitled to the game without buying it, no matter the excuses: it does not matter if you think it's worth the cost, or if it's old, or if it's lacking features.

If you think LFS is not worth it, why continue pursuing it? There are other games/racing sims, some officially and legally free of charge? Why not go play them?
Today I went into local Lamborghini distributor and said,that the Aventedor is not worth it's money,so they should give me one for free...
Quote from Eclipsed :Today I went into local Lamborghini distributor and said,that the Aventedor is not worth it's money,so they should give me one for free...

So, which color is your new car then? Smile
This logic is so flawless, I'm sure they gave you at least one.
#29 - nkzx
#Peurolokcomeback
Quote from CozmicDragon :Scawen, Victor, Eric, I'll leave this little tidbit: You are a bunch of incompetent douchebags that want to charge AAA price for a game made in 2002. If you want people to pay for this game, make it worth the money.

Show us the game you've made that is better than LFS, that took you less time to develop than we have taken. Then we'll get the feeling you have some idea what you are talking about. Thanks.
We're not saying to give the game for free, we're not trying to disvalue the concept of the game, the main issue is that the game is currently overpriced on what is worth, and it updates very slowly too slow for my taste, I apologize.

Also, so called legit players, are you telling us to pay for finished licenses that won't be able to access new future content and servers that will soon change to S3 when it'll recieve more tracks that honestly will never come and you really think we're going for S3 with no teasers or vague ideas at all? AFTER A DEDACE FOR ALMOST NOTHING?!

Where's the scirocco which was announced in 2008? Also working a decade for rockingham is normal? Answer me!

Also, in order to a game to get bigger, needs more people to work on it, that's why big titles blew off the charts, Forza Horizon series is the biggest exmaple.

Honestly this is getting ridiculous, I admit I played on cracked servers as well, recieved monthly bans but I could still access the cracked servers anyway Big grin

-Farewell, tell me when good updates like a pack of tracks/pack of cars comes, also packs with at least 10 to compensate this decade of almost zero activity.
Don't like it,don't buy it,why the critisism? Buy Forza if it's so good,where's the problem?
Quote from Eclipsed :Don't like it,don't buy it,why the critisism? Buy Forza if it's so good,where's the problem?

Indeed, if I wasn't having financial issues I'd rather buy a brand new console + the new horizon 3 because I know new content will come, unlike here.

Why the BLIND criticism?
Which proves that you prefer mainstream racing/driving games instead of racing simulator like LFS. So you're barfing on the wrong tree...
Quote from Cyandic :Indeed, if I wasn't having financial issues I'd rather buy a brand new console + the new horizon 3 because I know new content will come, unlike here.

Why the BLIND criticism?

So why you don't buy new console +forza? is so good buy this and go off from here becouse all what you write here is bulshit and you know this becouse you can't stop playing lfs becouse is waaaaaaaay better than others games buy just S1 and you will get au1 and xrt what is your problem don't behave like retarded person please
-
Farewell (Cyandic) DELETED by Cyandic : Overreaction
Did I say that LFS is the ONLY racing simulator? NO! I just pointed out that Forza ISN'T!
And obviously that was no passion if you don't like it so much.
LFS is one of the best racing simulators in the category it's fighting in.
Basically just rFactor 1, Project Cars and RaceRoom (And SimRaceway before it also went bust, the same way that LFS will if the community doesn't get together in time).

Do research before saying "LFS is the only racing simulator", or compare it to arcade partial-sim games.
Scawen should be proud of what he has achieved over the course of this whole journey, and that all started as a hobby turned job. Don't hate. Support. Updates will only happen if the game is funded. And onced updated, greater activity, more licence purchases. And who knows, maybe the prices will go down. All I know is that I don't want LFS to sink into the abyss just yet.
Quote from Cyandic :I had passion for this game I really do

If you had a passion for it then why didn't you buy it?

Quote from Cyandic :you'll soon face the price tag.

I already have, and it is actually very reasonable, even more so if you bought it a few years ago when there were more playing. If you buy S2, £24, that is cheaper than all decent sims, apart from older ones that aren't being worked on.

I have been watching this conversation for the couple days and i have found the people defend the cracked side of things are obviously either oblivious to the fact that this is Scavier's money maker or are just horrible people.
#39 - nkzx
.I.
I understand some arguments, but not this, because that is nothing to do with actual price or being poor, like many one else seems to go on that. You defend your cracked server with arguments which are not relevant the actual problem(s) which would cause this.

What a waste, Ken.Block.43, what a waste.

Destroying friendships? You tell me that you are going to be best friends forever in illegal way. Not gonna buy this.

Please do not lock this thread, new thread will come after then.

Quote from Cyandic :
Scawen, feel free to ban me I won't use this account anymore

What he would achieve with that? Please be more mature.

Quote from nkzx :.I.

Well hello, I guess if no money to buy or no interest to buy a legal license, I understand it now, you even lack a proper keyboard as well.

EDIT: Lol @ CozmicDragon... You do same thing as with your friend this uumm. Ken.Block.43. Are you the best friends forever? Defending cracked stuff with wrong arguments? ( correct arguments won't help either, but at least the problem could be a bit smaller )

Quote from jujek :You guys have money for T500rs or g27 and you crying here becouse you don't have £12 for s1? what is wrong with this brazil country lol

They loan it, and some electrical stuff is cheaper compared to other countries. But yeah, have a expensive wheel: yes, license which is let's say, 10 times cheaper: no.

But payment method is crucial. I think? Why not to do it manually and send money? then wait when your license is approved? ( Don't know tho how this works )

EDIT2:

Quote from Tafu :LFS receives little to no updates, and if it receives any, they're usually minor bug fixes or something for VR. They want us to pay $45 for a game that is basically dead, face the truth please.
"Hey you can buy S1 for $15" Are there even any servers on S1? Even if there are, it's boring, 6 cars 3 track... I could think of so many better ways to spend my $45 on.
Peace

Your problem is that you lack creativity.
Mano para de reclamar, de graça hoje em dia só injeção na testa
Sincerely, Scawen, i don't know what did you expect. I understand that you, as everyone else, need money for living. And this is your project, obviously you want to take benefit from it. But unfortunately, in this world you don't get what you want, you get what you earn. And that's where you've gone wrong.

To all Pereulok players (including myself). We have to face it. Piracy is something that cannot be justified in any way, and it will never be. There's no excuse for cracking a game, because the developers of a game created it with benefits in mind.

But, you can't justify your actions by blaming us. Piracy will always exist, and there's nothing you can do to prevent that. Therefore, the worst thing you can do is making your expectatives of project without taking in count something as important as piracy.

The problem is obvious. You guys have to admit that £36 is way too expensive for this game. If there's no excuse for cracking a game, there's no excuse for overpricing it. For whatever reasons you may had, you're charging £36 for a 13 year old game, when for that price you can pretty much buy a modern 2015-2016 racing simulator. If we take that in count, it's clear that expecting people to chose this game instead of the new ones is a big mistake.

Even if Pereulok never existed, the situation of yours would be the same. Yes, we wouldn't play cracked LFS. But we wouldn't play legit LFS either. I want you to see that the real problem is not that we crack LFS, the problem is that we don't buy it. That's the point. Of course you have to worry about piracy, as every game developer should do, but you have to see that we are not the reason of you not getting the benefits you expected. This is not like stealing a store, where the owner loses it's products. Here, the "product" is the game license, and you can give an infinite amount of them. So you're not losing anything when a player cracks your game.

You shouldn't have given such importance to Pereulok. Cause you've gotten pretty much obsessed with us cracking your game, and the real problem is that you didn't sell your game properly. Instead of worrying about piracy, you should have used that time to prepare a strong marketing strategy. Cause if you expect benefits, creating the product is not enough. You also have to know how to sell it. And that last part is where you've done wrong for the last 10 years.

You need a way of attracting players. You're future customers won't give their precious money as easy as you would like. You have to make them think that they're not wasting their money, but that they're actually investing it in something really good. If you don't, it won't matter at all how much time and work you've invested in this game, people won't buy it.

And that is what's happening to this game. It's good that you worry about piracy, but always taking in count that your wallet doesn't care about people cracking youre game, cause it wont make a difference if we crack your game or not as long as we dont put our money in your wallet.

Now, for all the legit players who have talked here, i wont lie to you, i will read the answers i will probably get, probably insulting me, or denying what i've said in some way. I just want you to know that I'm not justifying those years of me playing in Pereulok. Every game developer is in his right to get rid of illegal players. My point is that, if this game is not going well, piracy is not the reason, piracy is the consequence of the reasons that makes this game going wrong.

I hope you guys understand what i've tried to say here. That's the only thing i want. Thanks for reading this message.
#43 - expr
Quote from Ken.Block.43 :As with my friends above; feel free to delete my account as it will be useless to me now. I shall be moving on to other games for the foreseeable future [ ... ]

Kind Regards,
Ken Block™ #43

You will be sorely missed by:
-
-
-

And let's not forget:
-

Why couldn't you just have gone silently? Your post was absolutely abhorrent, so stupid in so many ways it almost literally gave me cancer.

Quote from Chobit :The problem is obvious. You guys have to admit that £36 is way too expensive for this game. If there's no excuse for cracking a game, there's no excuse for overpricing it. For whatever reasons you may had, you're charging £36 for a 13 year old game, when for that price you can pretty much buy a modern 2015-2016 racing simulator. If we take that in count, it's clear that expecting people to chose this game instead of the new ones is a big mistake.

If LFS really is just an "overpriced outdated 13-year-old game", why on Earth do you continue pursuing to play it? Just go buy any of those gazillion other more "modern" racing simulators, or some older one that is cheaper or even free.

The thing is, you are lying to us and yourself. I guess you can't help yourself, and keep on making up excuses to justify your wrong behaviour. I can't really help you with that, but believe me, from the outside it looks just pathetic.
Lol I think LFS was best buy I made since 2007 and no hard feelings upgrading to s3 (bit cheap offer back then but why not Smile)

I mean I had so many great evenings in LFS
Quote from Cyandic :We're not saying to give the game for free, we're not trying to disvalue the concept of the game, the main issue is that the game is currently overpriced on what is worth, and it updates very slowly too slow for my taste, I apologize.

Also, so called legit players, are you telling us to pay for finished licenses that won't be able to access new future content and servers that will soon change to S3 when it'll recieve more tracks that honestly will never come and you really think we're going for S3 with no teasers or vague ideas at all? AFTER A DEDACE FOR ALMOST NOTHING?!

Where's the scirocco which was announced in 2008? Also working a decade for rockingham is normal? Answer me!

Also, in order to a game to get bigger, needs more people to work on it, that's why big titles blew off the charts, Forza Horizon series is the biggest exmaple.

Honestly this is getting ridiculous, I admit I played on cracked servers as well, recieved monthly bans but I could still access the cracked servers anyway Big grin

-Farewell, tell me when good updates like a pack of tracks/pack of cars comes, also packs with at least 10 to compensate this decade of almost zero activity.

I have nothing to add! +1!Thumbs up
You don't have to pay the full £36 pounds, you can pay £24, £12 or if you want the demo, nothing. Also, Live For Speed is a simulation not a game, fair enough there are some unrealistic parts like crashes and the tyre physics but one of them is being worked on and the other is not any more unrealistic than iRacing or rFactor's versions.

As expr said, if you think the game is old and out dated, why bother? Play Automobilista or rFactor 2 if you want a good sim.

"when for that price you can pretty much buy a modern 2015-2016 racing simulator" Yeah but don't forget about all those DLCs you need to buy to keep racing on the more populated servers and those licenses you need to renew... Claiming that LFS has a bad price compared to other sims is like claiming that Usain Bolt isn't a good sprinter, it just isn't true.
I want this and that and that but I have no money, can you do that for me?
Also, you are saying that it isn't the same as going into a shop and stealing something, it is, you are stealing money from them, that argument is totally irrelivent
Quote from Chobit :My point is that, if this game is not going well, piracy is not the reason, piracy is the consequence of the reasons that makes this game going wrong.

Every online game has problems with piracy, except, Iracing. So piracy is everywhere because the games are wrong.. How much nonsense can you think of?
That was not my point. And if you had read my whole post, you would have known. I'm not trying to justify my actions, nor trying to say this game is bad. It's a good game, but that's not the point.

If you get, for example, 50 legit players and 50 non-legit players each month, you can get rid of those 50 non-legit players, but the only thing that changes is that you don't get 50 non-legit players each month. Yes, they wont annoy you anymore, but you're still getting only 50 legit players per month.

This is my point: there are 3 types of non-legit players:
-Players who don't care about anything and crack the game.
-Players who can't afford to buy it and crack the game.
-Players who can afford the game, but they don't consider it a good trade, so they crack the game.

With the first type there's nothing you can do, for obvious reasons. But with the second and third types, the reason is money. Maybe they can't afford it, maybe they think the price is too high... whatever. But you know for sure that, if the situations that makes them not buy the game disappears, they will buy the game.

That's my point. Piracy may be annoying, and i understand that. But selling your game is more important than getting rid of piracy. At the end, what you want as a game developer is to earn benefits. What's really important is not getting rid of those 50 non-legit players per month, but to increase the 50 legit players per month to 100 per month. And then 150. And 200. That wont happen by getting rid of piracy. No matter how much you fight against piracy, as long as you don't make ppl comfortable by buying the game, they wont buy it.

You can blame cracked players all you want, and you're in your right to do it. But if the game is going down, sorry, but laughing or getting rid of us wont fix the problem. Feel free to call me idiot, pathetic, liar... whatever you want. But that won't fix the problem. I hope it was as easy as that, but it's not.

Also, as i expected, i feel like ppl doesn't give importance to my posts, as i cracked the game. But please, read it again. I'm not trying to justify myself, i'm not trying to get Pereulok back, i'm not trying to blame you for anything. I'm just trying to make things clear, and everyone here wants that.

Again, thanks for reading.
This thread is closed

#COMEBACK LFS CRACKED
(167 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG