The online racing simulator
LFS Crashes #7 (clips from the old box)
(11 posts, started )
Hey,

As I've quit LFS for good early 2016 and picked up video-editing again, I decided to make one last LFS Crashes compilation as a last goodbye to the game/sim that kept me entertained for so many years.

I used many unused clips from over the years, and this is my final good bye to you lot, thanks for the fun and hate we shared, after all, we all shared 1 love, Live for Speed!

Take care!,

Walter / Rocky7up
Nice video.

Good bye mate!
I never thought this will happen. Good music choice for the video!
Sad to see you go Rocky - all the best for the future!

great vid btw Wink
See him go? He's gone practically for several years already...
Quote from Eclipsed :See him go? He's gone practically for several years already...

Very incorrect, Rony, I was still very active in Public racing and especially Cruise community.

I did indeed quit leaugue races from 2013 on, but didn't quit LFS in general till March of this year! Smile
What circuit is the first clip from? With the 2 Mini's racing through the uphill chicane?
Quote from Welshie :What circuit is the first clip from? With the 2 Mini's racing through the uphill chicane?

Hey, that would be Aston Cadet REV / AS1R!
The chicane features in the Historic and North REV versions of the circuit too Smile
Thanks for sharing Rocky, I see the new BeamNG vids are doing quite well tooUhmm
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Thanks for sharing Rocky, I see the new BeamNG vids are doing quite well tooUhmm

Yes they are quite much aren't they?! Omg omg omg

Ten thousands of views every day spread across my vids! Tongue

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG