The online racing simulator
Found Malware
(29 posts, started )
Quote from MousemanLV :one of them is the Latvian race community.

Not anymore - they gave everything up because of need to register in questionable websites,probably also because of getting same malware warnings as OP. They legalized themselves now by promoting legal LFS. Let's hope it lasts.
But the thinking will probably never change,as most youngsters still have this "I won't pay money for just a game" attitude,even they have over 500€ worth hardware just to run them. Shrug (btw - last sentence most likely fits also those from 3rd world countries complaining about their lack of money)
Quote from Eclipsed :Not anymore - they gave everything up because of need to register in questionable websites,probably also because of getting same malware warnings as OP. They legalized themselves now by promoting legal LFS. Let's hope it lasts.
But the thinking will probably never change,as most youngsters still have this "I won't pay money for just a game" attitude,even they have over 500€ worth hardware just to run them. Shrug (btw - last sentence most likely fits also those from 3rd world countries complaining about their lack of money)

This is not really the best argument, I dont have a 500€ worth hardware and I run LFS at like 300-400 FPS most of the time.I also play with mouse.
Quote from Eclipsed :even they have over 500€ worth hardware just to run them.

I really want to write an answer to this, but if you do not realise how stupid that sentence is on your own, then there's really no point in trying to explain it.
I know, it is a bump to post here, but this was some good stuff here lol.

So I post this here:

( EDIT: it is no difficult to guess where to image is given to.... )

Found Malware
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG