The online racing simulator
Found Malware
(29 posts, started )
Found Malware
Where did you download LFS?
in the game , I gave an update to version 0.6Q . It worked fine yesterday and today after about an hour of playing I found the virus .
And how did you updated the game? Via LFSP?
Exactly Dave, you can see this guy is a cracker just by how many instances his malware has detected, no one gets that many instances of malware in a year than he did in a week.
We all know its big, but is it a big deal?
You would think though that people who pirate versions of the game would have the minimal intellegence not to complain on the official forum about virus's in their stolen hacked version.

Perm Ban for stupidity !!!!
Recycle Bin is the only legit icon on his desktop... lol
haha
Quote from Nilex :Recycle Bin is the only legit icon on his desktop...

Technically not - I bet his Windows is also pirated... Cool
Lol, thats the cringiest of shit.Especially your cargame, post some of the cringiest stuff, mostly the parts where you "catch" crackers or whatever.Are you honestly all implying all your software is legal?Dont tell me you would give like hundreds of euros for some crappy recording or editing software etc.

INB4 not taken seriously cus he didnt spent 40euros to play on a master server with not one server actually racing or drifting and not full of turks.

Just admit it, you are all defending a game thats already dead, I am ashamed to admit but theres better servers on cracked MS than this(theres alot of people on cracked MS that have S2 accounts but play cracked cus its better).Oh and yeah, for all I care you can go ahead and ban me because I mentioned the word "crack".

Spoiler - click to reveal
TRIGGERWORDS:
"CRACK"
".VOB"
It's hard to find a better irony than a noisy demo racer on crack that's using the "empty legal LFS servers" as an excuse to keep stealing the game.

"Just admit it,.." No, YOU admit that you never intend to pay for this game (or probably any other). It might be above your head that some people pay for software they enjoy because those who make those programs are making a living out of this and therefor, need supports for further development, but some of us do understand this simple logic.

If this independent game ever dies, as you seem to believe so hard, it'll be because of your kind that never contribute excepts on the negative side. You should be thankful that some people are crazy enough to dedicate a part of their lives into making something as challenging as a car simulation, especially if you enjoy this said software but no; it's easier to bash them, it then gives you an excuse to steal it and to enjoy it on your lame obscure servers, among thieves.

Having said that, I like to believe many of these end-up getting the game, as it's a better feeling to own a kickass non-mainstream game rather than just stealing it.

If everyone around here would reason like you Blindy, this game would have never been developed further on and you would be on another official forum bashing another game with empty servers because it's easier to steal than to pay for something you like.

Food for thoughts.
Some people here don't actually realise how much would some devs lose, if piracy ever went extinct. Since you probably won't get what I mean, I'll clarify.

The main reason is that less than 1% of new games have a demo version. I am aware LFS is among the "less than 1%". A lot of people uses pirated versions of games/programs to tell if they are any good, and later buy them.

Also, you have to realise that buying a game when you work in the USA (or any other "first world country", for that matter) isn't the same as buying a game when you work in a "third world country".

I am actually not sure anymore where you are from Dave, but if you are from Croatia, you should be able to realise that most of the people in Croatia can't give away 1/6 of their monthly pay for a game or even more for a single piece of software. Why do I say 1/6? Because most of the people work for the minimal wage and a €60 game is about 1/6 of that.

There are even developers, like CD Projekt RED (the guys who made Witcher series), who make cracks on their own and release them on torrent sites. They claim that they want everyone to be able to enjoy their games without any bugs and they would like people to support them by buying the game, but they realise that many can't afford the luxury of buying a piece of software.
Quote from cargame.nl :

Quote from matijapkc :

In the case of LFS, this is different. The Stage system is perfect for low incomes, because there is no time limitation for DEMO, and you can always buy S1, and then later if you feel that you need even more, upgrade to S2 and then S3. No reasons to crack the software.

I've saw too much about eastern europeans buying PCs that I can't even afford, and then crack all their softwares, because "why buy it when you can have it for free?".
Quote from cargame.nl :Yes and I pay at the supermarket for my stuff, the house, the car, at the gas station, on the highway (toll, tunnels), at a restaurant (I even tip!).

But I know that people from some countries, especially Bulgary etc. have great difficulties to understand how to work and then pay for stuff which can be legally be theirs. Good that you showed up to make this stuff super clear. Well done. They even come here (in Croatia) to steal stuff from the local people who already haven't have much. How f. assh.le is that?

Go sit in a corner, shut your mouth and feel ashamed. Either way I am just ignoring you, seems like you are presenting yourself as east European scum as well.

Lol, as usual seen in all your posts, you take everything on a personal level(pls dont send me a hitman im just a poor gypsy that lives in a tent).I myself work and get enough to live day to day (yeah poor countries).I also pay at the supermarket, I also pay at the restaurant.You can't compare that to something not even physical (haven't seen a LFS CD yet).Let me rephrase it all for you since you take it so personal.If I see a person on the street drop his wallet, I would go and give it back to him (happened so many times already).If I see the opportunity to play something for free I would do it(it's not like I've commited some godholy sin and I'll burn in hell for it).I've downloaded a gazillion games from pirate websites, most of them singleplayer.These games are just way too overpriced in our countries due to bad economy.(I still have some original games on steam that were bought but they arent like 40 euros 1 game)
It just doesnt work the way you think it does.In poor countries the PC gaming/software industry just doesn't work.That's why noone invests into promoting such programs in these countries.
Even at my work, (internet service provider) the Teamviewer is not licensed.(not cracked though).

Your posts are too funny though xD, surely you are gonna ignore me after this post.

Quote from Skytrill :It's hard to find a better irony than a noisy demo racer on crack that's using the "empty legal LFS servers" as an excuse to keep stealing the game.

"Just admit it,.." No, YOU admit that you never intend to pay for this game (or probably any other).

Nah, I would probably pay for it if it had more people playing (S2/3 drifting and actual racing) and if it wasnt pricy as ****.Regarding the last part, like I've already stated I have bought games that are way more entertaining and for less money.I mean LFS is good but it doesn't even get updated or anything.So why should I spend mоney on something I can already play for free in better servers.Can you give me one reason other than "support the devs"?
According to tour logic, just because it's not physical, it means that it won't hurt anyone to steal it, and has no value to your eyes. Pathetic.
I think you haven't read my post properly.What I am mostly emphasizing on is the fact that LFS is just not worth the money, atleast in my country lol.Let me guess, you will tell me to go to another country and buy LFS from there?Because given the integrity of the latest posts, I won't be suprised.
It's really a shame for the great community you guys have formed (excluding a bunch of[one] dutch people lmao)
Just saying for the amount of stuff promised and the amount of stuff actually given to (the people who have bought the game, amen) this game should be a lot more cheaper(atleast in poorer countries or smth, idk).You would get a huge increase of players too.
Well it's your life mate but I still consider this game to be the best racing game I ever owned and if I would use a crack I would feel like shit every time I give it a try because this is a small group that dedicates a part of their life into this crazy project so in my book they deserve to be able to live doing this. The game is updated several times a year btw.
There are poor people in rich countries and rich people in poor countries and no matter the country, the rich are rarely playing auto games on a computer with a plastic steering wheel. What I mean here is that not much people here are rich, they bought the game with earned cash because they wanted this development to go on Smile
Peace.
-
(repeat83) DELETED by repeat83
I used to play on cracked before I bought the game, 2007ish. Back then having an actual license meant world to that individual. All the drift, race servers...epic, just epic. Falken drift server in 2009, are you kidding me?! That server was full for most of the time!

Now though there are communities that provide cracked content and sadly they provide way better racing experience than here on the legal side..one of them is the Latvian race community. That's just how it is right now. Cracked communities offer better drift/race experience.

Found Malware
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG