The online racing simulator
LFS Merchandise Super Sale!
(90 posts, started )
Quote from Jenner :Please let me order from the USA.

It would have been good to include USA but Victor said there are extra forms to fill in. Unfortunately shipping costs are not the only barrier.
A suggestion, maybe have that shop site linked or even better merged, in the shop section of the main site. I didn't know that existed till yesterday and I've had the game a while.
Quote from englishlord :A suggestion, maybe have that shop site linked or even better merged, in the shop section of the main site.

It's about to close down, which is why there is a super sale on.

Yordise is a separate business, run by Victor, to avoid complicating Live for Speed's accounts and tax returns. Live for Speed only supplies electronic services. So that's one reason why Yordise has its own site.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Go to shop to support LFS, put items in basket. discover NZ doesn't exist......

Rechecks, apparently neither does Australia.

The rest of Europe discovered us over 370 years ago. Abel Jans Tasman was Dutch and even he could find us.....

Looney

Would you like a new map ?

It is the first time I see a map like this. Do you really think New Zeland is in the center of an upside-down world? Big grin
Quote from cargame.nl :Interesting to know if people know a way to get it shipped for less, people complaining are either very young or have no real world experience. NZ for example makes no sense because shipping would be I don't know 50 USD or more. The only champions of shipping are the Chinese but sometimes you can wait three months for stuff to arrive for cheap.

I have addresses in various countries (also with help of LFS!) so I ordered various shirts in different quantities .. Anyway, it doesn't all matter , I think its sold out quickly anyway.

I buy vinyl records quite often from UK, i think a record is pretty much comparable in weight and size with a Tee (150-200 grams). I can get 3 records posted for roughly 6-8 GBP (7-9 euros), that's quite a difference imho.
only paypal ? no mastercard ? May I have missed something ?

edit : seems I succeeded
Too bad you don't ship to Canada ... I would have bought everything. Question is why did you ship to Canada before and not anymore? I already own a few shirts from when the store was originally launched a decade ago...but they're in pretty rough shape, would have loved to replace them Frown
I get stuff from the States and the EU fairly regularly and the cost is fairly low. Provided a customs declaration is on the packet then there is no issue here with duty etc.

$50 US postage, interesting world you live in.

Quote from pasibrzuch :It is the first time I see a map like this. Do you really think New Zeland is in the center of an upside-down world? Big grin

There is nothing inevitable or intrinsically correct — not in geographic, cartographic or even philosophical terms — about the north being represented as up, because up on a map is a human construction, not a natural one. Some of the very earliest Egyptian maps show the south as up, presumably equating the Nile’s northward flow with the force of gravity. And there was a long stretch in the medieval era when most European maps were drawn with the east on the top.

And anyway, it looks better balanced like this, and after Geomagnetic Reversal it will clearly be correct to those who believe north is up.
Quote from Racer X NZ :
$50 US postage, interesting world you live in.

don't doubt it. Sent a small metal cross to a teammate from Portugal from USA and it cost $15. It fit inside a normal letter envelop. China indeed is one of the few with cheap shipping as they work with USPS.
Stickers out of stock? Any possibilities to buy them?
Ordered some shirts. Dunno why people complain about shipping. I paid 21€ for 3 shirts and shipping and it still beats the stuff you can buy for that price in my country.
Got 3 of 'em. I was a bit skeptical about the shipping costs at first but:

Quote from delis :Ordered some shirts. Dunno why people complain about shipping. I paid 21€ for 3 shirts and shipping and it still beats the stuff you can buy for that price in my country.

Quote from PioneerLv :Stickers out of stock? Any possibilities to buy them?

I'm afraid they are indeed out of stock and I won't be ordering them again, sorry about that Frown
Quote from Bmxtwins :don't doubt it. Sent a small metal cross to a teammate from Portugal from USA and it cost $15. It fit inside a normal letter envelop. China indeed is one of the few with cheap shipping as they work with USPS.

Receiver here, can confirm. Shipping charge was relatively expensive for the size of the package and it took over a month to get here.

It's incredible how much shipping costs change from country to country...or maybe continent to continent. What's the criteria applied here? Distance between seller/buyer? Coin exchange rates? Size/weight/fragility of the item? Law? Would be great to know why costs vary so much sometimes.
Too bad there were no shirts with LFS cars on them, only logos, meh.
#43 - JoLe
Nice discount. Just ordered 8 shirts. Thanks.
Delivery received! Thx! Thumbs up Smile

I'm a bit sad the Shop is closing though! Frown

edit: even considered the 25€ for P&P it's about 3,60EUR per item! (19 shirts in my case) = REAL BARGAIN FOR THE QUALITY OFFERED! GET THEM WHILE THERE IS STILL STOCK LEFT!!! Thumbs up
Attached images
temp.jpg
Quote from mbutcher :I thought I bought a lot. Damn.

...8 Baseball, 8 Premium and 3 Longsleeve !!!

Tilt
1 Longsleeve
1 Tshirt
1 Black polo

Also notice that there is a problem with the Polo , its not well tinted, or just the sun discolor it. What should I do?
Attached images
merchandise.jpg
merchandise2.jpg
merchandise3.jpg
IMG_20160919_145049.jpg
That's a pity about the shirt! We'll have to sort that out, I guess either by sending a replacement or a refund. Maybe you can use the opportunity to check the polo is a good size for you, and contact Victor through the Yordise web form.
https://www.lfsshop.com/?page=support&contact=us
Very pleased with my haul. The quality of these items are really good.

Spoiler - click to reveal
Thanks for the answer Scawen, omw to contatc Smile .

Everything its fine! Hope that everyone its enjoying their clothes and stickers!

LFS Merchandise Super Sale!
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG