The online racing simulator
Help, Anyone know how to resolve this error ?

Anyone know how to resolve this error ?

Please, (gender fluid) 'wilhamatias' is clearly in need of your help. It's just Latvian privilege that is allowing you to oppress this poor Brazilian who does not have access to your wealth of potato's, or paypal, or a credit card, or a debit card, or, clearly, a friend who may have access to such a thing ......

Many Brazilians dream of your wealth so if you shared potato's they could buy LFS.....

# Potato lives matter

FYI /S

If you have brought the game, post from an existent account showing an S3 licence Smile
Quote from Racer X NZ :If you have brought the game, post from an existent account showing an S3 licence Smile

That S3 username does not exist on lfsworld so I can't imgine he has bought it. Although I think it is the same person who has a thread running asking how he can pay for it in brazil.

Edit - yes it is the same person https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/89601
Frown
Haha clever dude maybe try version P Smile
If I had to buy the license to buy , I did not understand the reason for the criticism ... I came to take a doubt a mistake, but ...
You need to buy/pay for license for this game to post S3 licensed screenshot or we ask, 'What are you doing, Why are you posting what looks like pirated software screenshot ?.'

Thank you Google translate here !

"Você precisa comprar / pagar por licença para este jogo para deixar S3 licenciado tela ou podemos perguntar: ' O que você está fazendo, Por que você está postando o que se parece com captura de tela software pirata ?."

This was your last polite warning from me. Smile.

Este foi o seu último aviso educado da minha parte. Smile
Okay , you may not post screenshot Pirate game?
#10 - troy
You may not Pirate game!
LeL
Smile
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG