The online racing simulator
Tarmac Rally course/ Road rally section.
So I've been having a lot of fun racing and drifting around the back roads around the outskirts of 'Westhill' (outside of the track itself).
So much so that I would love to see a small tarmac rally stage esque track on roads like that.
Thanks, Ryan.
suggested before long time ago
done many times
#5 - jkat
Quote from UnisonOne :Then doesn't that say something in itself?

It tells the guy does not look around too much.
Just write westhill layout to search field of forum and u will get couple of choices to go Wave
Quote from jkat :It tells the guy does not look around too much.
Just write westhill layout to search field of forum and u will get couple of choices to go Wave

Htatatata. Westhill does have good spaces aye. But still. It doesn't have great rally capabilities as far as I know. So. Why can't we get a rally map? Or a wide, open dirt version of autocross. Hell why can't we have a HUGE space to make our own tracks ect...?
For this i have found a Solution for myself.
BeamNG + 3D Program = Own Rally Fun Wink
Quote from UnisonOne :Htatatata. Westhill does have good spaces aye. But still. It doesn't have great rally capabilities as far as I know. So. Why can't we get a rally map? Or a wide, open dirt version of autocross. Hell why can't we have a HUGE space to make our own tracks ect...?

You can - but you need to purchase S1 at the very least, in order to use layouts. There a literally hundreds of rally layouts to choose from, from basic track reconfigurations to completely rebuilt environments.

Tarmac Rally course/ Road rally section.
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG