Post a video/pics of game you recently have played
Well, there is a lot of games nowdays, and sometimes people finds it attractive to try it out as well, or having kind of cool memories.

I have got memories past of having to play some video games on PS, SNES, NES or old 1990-2000 games on PC. Here is one what I just did happen to play this one:

What you have played recently?
Playing GT4 for past few weeks on my laptop via emulator - graphics look awful,all pixely,handling so easy and that weird huge inertia when spinning wheels... Big grin But kinda got hooked,aiming to make 100% completion of game and all that by A-spec only - PC emulator has an option to save game state,so 24h races can be saved mid-point and continued next day. Currently at around 20% and I have the 4 race championship of "1000 miles" running,completed Nuerburgring,now I'm close to finish of round 2 at Opera Paris.
I also have PS1 and NES emulators (the latter one with about 700 games),rarely used though. And been playing browsergame Forge of Empires for a year or so already - just daily few visits,sometimes more,but I am at Postmodern Era now. This is how my city looks like,well,just 2/3 of it...

And yes - I'm currently 333th in overall ranking... Big grin Anyone else plays it? Add me there for daily aids. Wink
I'm not gaming much anymore. Apart from a little Cities:Skylines every other weekend and some emulated Mariokart 64 when friends come over I spend most of my "gaming" time tinkering on my mods for Assetto Corsa

The 632 hours of ingame time Steam shows are mostly the result of me never closing the AC launcher after testing stuff. Sure I'm still driving, but hardly longer than half an hour at a time.

Oh, and I sometimes fire up a Gameboy emulator on my phone when the train rides turn out boring. Tetris ftw
Attached images
2235.jpg
Addicted to FreeOrion at the moment.

That's what I play atm. Still hopeless at it though

Strangely addictice.
openra.net remade version of classic Command & Conquer, with various improvements.
I mostly play Red Alert but there is also Tiberian Dawn and Dune.
Attached images
OpenRA-2016-05-02T213938Z.png
OpenRA-2016-05-02T213657Z.png

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG